Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

After the miles long traffic jam for Donald Trump here in Tallahassee...nothing for Tim Kaine today

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

After thousands waited in line, blocking traffic on I-10 along with Hwy 90 East and West of I-10 to hear Donald Trump.

No traffic issues at Kaine rally

By: Mariel Carbone
October 28, 2016

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) -- Vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine made an appearance at Florida State University Friday.

It was Kaine's second visit to Florida's capital city, and comes just days after Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump held a rally.

The Trump rally drew thousands of spectators and caused miles of traffic backup on I-10; some Trump supporters waiting hours in traffic just to attend the event. But, the Kaine event was much smaller in scope and did not cause the same issues.

[...]

http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/No-traffic-issues-at-Kaine-rally-399086661.html

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:After thousands waited in line, blocking traffic on I-10 along with Hwy 90 East and West of I-10 to hear Donald Trump.

No traffic issues at Kaine rally

By: Mariel Carbone
October 28, 2016

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WCTV) -- Vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine made an appearance at Florida State University Friday.

It was Kaine's second visit to Florida's capital city, and comes just days after Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump held a rally.

The Trump rally drew thousands of spectators and caused miles of traffic backup on I-10; some Trump supporters waiting hours in traffic just to attend the event. But, the Kaine event was much smaller in scope and did not cause the same issues.

[...]

http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/No-traffic-issues-at-Kaine-rally-399086661.html

After the miles long traffic jam for Donald Trump here in Tallahassee...nothing for Tim Kaine today 29a26815

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum