Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Obama's America- most jihadist terror cases in US since 9-11

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/homeland-security-cmte-more-us-based-jihadist-terror-cases-2015-any?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cns&utm_term=facebook&utm_content=facebook&utm_campaign=n-terror-since-9-11

In 2015 so far, there have been 30 U.S.-based jihadist cases, the committee informed CNSNews.com. In 2001, after the Sept. 11 attacks, there were only two U.S.-based jihadist cases uncovered that year, the committee said.

One of those cases involved Jose Padilla, also known as Abudullah al-Muhajir, a U.S. citizen convicted on multiple counts of criminal conspiracy related to jihadist terrorism; the second case was the Portland Seven, a group of American Muslims who were attempting to join Al Qaeda but were thwarted by the FBI.

For the August 2015 “Terror Threat Snapshot,” the majority staff of the Homeland Security Committee reported that, “In July alone, a terrorist murdered U.S. service members in Chattanooga, and authorities arrested extremists seeking to live-stream a terrorist attack on a college campus and planning to kill U.S. vacationers on the beaches of Florida.”

“The number of U.S. terrorist cases involving homegrown violent jihadists has gone from 38 in July 2010 to 122 today—a three-fold increase in just five years,”

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's like baiting deer. The FBI finds a Muslim with a low IQ...not hard to do I hear, and then coaxes them into going Jihad, then arrests them and takes credit for stopping them...and then the FBI gets a bigger budget....what a racket...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It will take a million so-called "terrorist" incidents to reach the all-time, one-day, total of innocents killed on 9/11, which happened on the watch of George W. Bush. It happened on his watch, so it is his fault.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:It will take a million so-called "terrorist" incidents to reach the all-time, one-day, total of innocents killed on 9/11, which happened on the watch of George W. Bush. It happened on his watch, so it is his fault.

And the precursor was KKKlinton (William Jefferson) being to busy getting blow jobs in the WH to see what was happening in 93 on the first WTC bombing and then never taking out Bin Laden. Oh yeah the second set of WTC guys showed up on KKKlinton's watch and infiltrated then.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's like baiting deer. The FBI finds a Muslim with a low IQ...not hard to do I hear, and then coaxes them into going Jihad, then arrests them and takes credit for stopping them...and then the FBI gets a bigger budget....what a racket...

If I'm not mistaken, the hijacker on 9/11/2001 were all very well educated.

Now, back to class with you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's like baiting deer. The FBI finds a Muslim with a low IQ...not hard to do I hear, and then coaxes them into going Jihad, then arrests them and takes credit for stopping them...and then the FBI gets a bigger budget....what a racket...

Yeah too bad they never learned to fly an airplane...but I heard they enjoyed the strip clubs...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:And the precursor was KKKlinton (William Jefferson) being to busy getting blow jobs in the WH to see what was happening in 93 on the first WTC bombing and then never taking out Bin Laden. Oh yeah the second set of WTC guys showed up on KKKlinton's watch and infiltrated then.

Wrong answer!!! This was the precursor to 9/11:

More Obama's America- most jihadist terror cases in US since 9-11 EGt5M3lkMTI=_o_my-pet-goat-part-2

Z you're as dumb as a bag of hammers. The 9-11 attacks were a result of not getting the job done when KKKlinton was POTUS and the imprisoning of the Blind Sheik who masterminded first Attacks - All on KKKlintons watch

polecat

polecat

More Obama's America- most jihadist terror cases in US since 9-11 11227635_566615490153894_7204974869190441355_n

More Obama's America- most jihadist terror cases in US since 9-11 CN7fo_HWwAAqimU

More Obama's America- most jihadist terror cases in US since 9-11 11986546_1624823854457123_7239115125360545996_n

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

polecat wrote:More Obama's America- most jihadist terror cases in US since 9-11 11986546_1624823854457123_7239115125360545996_n

That is a good one.... The next 15 months should really stick in old PeeDog's craw, LOL. There is a lot more whining about President Obama to come!

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yeah too bad they never learned to fly an airplane...but I heard they enjoyed the strip clubs...

Who flew them into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and crashed in Shanksville, Pennsylvania?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum