Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"TERROR IN AMERICA" on the Kelly File Friday night at 9PM on Fox News. . . .

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

"TERROR IN AMERICA" on the Kelly File Friday night at 9PM on Fox News

Megan Kelly, a controversial and tough journalist has an hour special Friday night consisting of a panel of Islamic Imams, Orlando terrorist victims, Progressives, vets who have fought terrorists, Sgt. Kimberly D. Munley who stood eight feet from Nidal Hassan, both with guns, stood her ground and took him down.

She has a panel of about 20 on all sides of the equation.  You can't combine all those opinions without fireworks!  I already record her program so I'm all set.  Love her or hate her, her specials are always dynamic, controversial and heated.  Hate me or love me but this will be an exciting show.

If you can't see it live, DVR it and watch it later.

Last edited by Markle on 6/30/2016, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

I thought Saturday night was scary movie night.....

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I thought Saturday night was scary movie night.....

Really sorry to see that your drugs have now affected your short term memory and even the days of the week.

2seaoat

The horror movies are always Saturday night.....and you said you spent your youth in Chicago, but Kelly trying to scare Americans into supporting war with an idea.......yea thats the ticket......scare folks to death hoping they will exchange liberty for the illusion of security.....and the numbers are still true.....since October 2011 until right now.....more Americans have died from bee stings than from terrorists..........bomb bomb bomb the honey oats bee.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

More people have died at Sacred Heart Hospital due to medical malpractice than have been killed by ragheads.

How many people has shh killed? Cause terrorism has been going on a very long time.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:How many people has shh killed? Cause terrorism has been going on a very long time.

SHH has been in business since 1915. Lot's longer than the jihaders.

Whelp... there were already radical islamic sects in the 7th century using any means necessary. So... I doubt it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:Whelp... there were already radical islamic sects in the 7th century using any means necessary. So... I doubt it.

Well I hadn't thought of that so you're probably right.  Them ragheads have been at it a long long time.  
All I can say is thank god Pensacola is an armpit like Sal says,  cause that means the ragheads never heard of it. So I'm gonna try to keep it that way by telling folk it's an armpit too.

2seaoat

Or you could use a dresser and burglar bars......but my bet is you will be stung by a bee before you get bothered by a Mulsim, let alone killed by one. However, Fox is scaring people tonight......old scared people great......a thousand deaths, but to profit off fear.....disgusting. To send young Americans to die.......insane.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I pulled a dresser in front of my burglar bars last night. Better to be safe than sorry. Those ragheads are all around us.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/167950256-story

Jody Ray Thompson, 32, was arrested on four counts of attempted murder after investigators said he opened fire in the crowded Playoffz nightclub in Spartanburg County, S.C. Deputies said three people were shot before a man with a legal concealed weapons permit fired back using his own handgun, striking Thompson in the leg.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:http://www.fox26houston.com/news/167950256-story

Jody Ray Thompson, 32, was arrested on four counts of attempted murder after investigators said he opened fire in the crowded Playoffz nightclub in Spartanburg County, S.C. Deputies said three people were shot before a man with a legal concealed weapons permit fired back using his own handgun, striking Thompson in the leg.

Excuse me -- the legal carry dude was in a bar with his weapon? Explain that please ...are the carry laws different in SC?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum