Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspicious Packages Sent To Soros, Obamas, Clintons and The CNN Newsroom. Day 5 Of America Under Siege : Trumper/ Republican Jihad

+6
Floridatexan
del.capslock
bigdog
Deus X
zsomething
Telstar
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

Don't forger Donnies girlfriend Putin pointed out at their last meeting that Soros is a danger.  Twisted Evil

Last edited by Telstar on 10/26/2018, 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

zsomething

Yep, more than just that.

I did hear that the one Andrew Cuomo got turned out to be a false alarm and wasn't anything malicious. The others, though, so far still look like right-wing terrorism. Which is no surprise. A lot of my Republican neighbors talk about this shit all the fucking time, so it's almost surprising nobody's actually done this earlier.

They live in fear of Islamic terrorists, but stateside we're all far more likely to be murdered by some Christian extremist than we are by any Muslim. I've experienced a good bit of violence in my day and just about every bit of it was from conservatives. They whine about "mobs" -- i.e. ladies talking to 'em in elevators -- but their version are Nazis and "proud boys" beating people up in the streets, and now mailing pipe bombs around.

Fuck 'em. I'm done listening to their crying and their crazy conspiracy bullshit and their "what-about" excuses. Time to vote them out, then work to make that party extinct. Under Trump the Republican party's become so radicalized there's nothing left to salvage. Garbage people with a garbage ideology.

Deus X

Deus X

There's something fishy about this whole thing. Five or six of the exact same type of bomb, delivered at the same time, all to the same category of victims and ALL of them failed to exploded.

bigdog

There's nothing fishy about it at all. The only strange thing is that it hasn't happened sooner. Trump has been spurring his voters for 2 years now to violence, and they're just doing what they think he wants them to do.

How do I know it was a Trump supporter?
Because only a Trump supporter would be stupid enough to think that Bill Clinton or Barack Obama or even George Soros goes to their own mailbox every day to pick up their own mail.
They will be caught soon and it's going to be a big fat white guy with overalls and bad teeth that just wanted to please his god, Donald.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Telstar wrote:

You go back one more iteration and it's a conservative plan to make it look like a liberal "false flag" plot. Jesus, this is "wilderness of mirrors" shit and we don't really know enough about these "bombs" to come to any reasonable conclusion.

Is a something that looks like a bomb but absent a fuse or a primer really an explosive device?

Hey, Buttercup: "Things are seldom what they seem, skim milk masquerades as cream."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:

You go back one more iteration and it's a conservative plan to make it look like a liberal "false flag" plot. Jesus, this is "wilderness of mirrors" shit and we don't really know enough about these "bombs" to come to any reasonable conclusion.

Is a something that looks like a bomb but absent a fuse or a primer really an explosive device?

Hey, Buttercup: "Things are seldom what they seem, skim milk masquerades as cream."

Welcome back.

Telstar

Telstar

Now all the presidents men are targeting Robert De Niro's office with a package.

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:
Welcome back.

I never went anywhere. It just depends on the Moon and Saturn in the sixth house with Virgo ascendant... and the voices in my head.

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Welcome back.

I never went anywhere. It just depends on the Moon and Saturn in the sixth house with Virgo ascendant...   and the voices in my head.

Congratulations on keeping track of the passwords. Is BTraven's voice still in your head? Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:Now all the presidents men are targeting Robert De Niro's office with a package.

Is Alec Baldwin next on the list or would that be toooo obvious?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So he gives a speech mere hours later, in which he again criticizes the media.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-bomb-scare-media_us_5bd0e49ae4b0a8f17ef3c9aa?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=__TheMorningEmail__102518&utm_content=__TheMorningEmail__102518+CID_4e5824a52b1ed04c020140ce9d7a9473&utm_source=Email%20marketing%20software&utm_term=HuffPost&ncid=newsltushpmgnews__TheMorningEmail__102518

bigdog

They sent one to Joe Biden's office too.

Really? This person STILL thinks these people open their own mail?

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:There's something fishy about this whole thing. Five or six of the exact same type of bomb, delivered at the same time, all to the same category of victims and ALL of them failed to exploded.

Haven't been following the news on this too closely, but as a former Army EOD Tech (many moons ago) who has actually dealt with a few pipe & package bombs up close & personal …. I agree.   It's just not that hard to make a pipe or package with commonly available materials that has a high probability of functioning as designed.  Much less, how many ….. six or seven now?

This seems to me more like some kind of attempt to garner media attention, rather than an actual attempt to kill/insure the purported targets.

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:
...as a former Army EOD Tech (many moons ago) who has actually dealt with a few pipe & package bombs up close & personal

Does the fact that the pipe is PVC rather than iron pipe make any difference to the explosive power?

zsomething

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
...as a former Army EOD Tech (many moons ago) who has actually dealt with a few pipe & package bombs up close & personal

Does the fact that the pipe is PVC rather than iron pipe make any difference to the explosive power?

They must've been trying to evade metal detectors (which probably wouldn't work anyway 'cuz of the wiring), because PVC's not a good pipe-bomb material. Most of a pipe bomb's killing power is the shrapnel, and much of that is the casing itself. They're often full of nails and things, too, but these reportedly had shards of broken glass in 'em... which also makes it seem like somebody was trying to get past metal detectors.

Mostly, it looks like a not-all-that-bright bomb maker who probably picked up plans off the internet, because he also was supposedly using black powder, which is the easiest-to-get explosive material. Any gun store will sell it for re-loading.

I'm not sure if the bomber was trying to send bombs that wouldn't work just as a scary statement, or if he was just on the dumb side and just isn't great at bomb-making. If they were just dummy bombs, why bother putting the shards of glass in 'em? Or using real black powder at all? The bombs were explosive, because the bomb squad did set one off (albeit by other means, not using the faulty trigger the bomber had put in it), so they aren't "fake bombs." But, they seem to be not very good bombs... which is weird, because pipe bombs aren't that hard to make. 'Bout anybody who lived out in the country as a teenager made an explosive device or two (one friend of mine, that's about all he ever did!). The internet's full of bogus bomb-making instructions planted by the feds so they can see what idiots are making what from which sites. And, it's rumored that the old Anarchist Cookbook had instructions that would often blow up during the making process to get rid of potential bombers before they could do anything.

Anyway, looks to my got-some-knowledge-but-am-no-expert eyes that this bomb-maker was probably sincere, since he used real materials, but not all that bright, since it's unlikely that they would've worked.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:

Yes and no.

PVC may have been used as being preferable for mailing though (assuming USPS) A PVC pipe bomb can explode and can hurt/kill you though.

But who knows with this person and what their intent/motivations are. We'll have to wait till ATF gets to the bottom of it. There will be a lot of forensic leads to follow and the more the better. They're very experienced at this sort of thing.

Sal

Sal

Deus X wrote:There's something fishy about this whole thing. Five or six of the exact same type of bomb, delivered at the same time, all to the same category of victims and ALL of them failed to exploded.

Trumps supporters aren't known for their intelligence nor their competence ...

... they're known for their pig-headed ignorance and their hateful intolerance ...

... I don't see anything even remotely out of character here.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Sal wrote:

Trumps supporters aren't known for their intelligence nor their competence ...

... they're known for their pig-headed ignorance and their hateful intolerance ...

... I don't see anything even remotely out of character here.

You could be onto something there … if some leftist was behind it people would be wounded or dead

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism

Suspicious Packages Sent To Soros, Obamas, Clintons and The CNN Newsroom. Day 5 Of America Under Siege : Trumper/ Republican Jihad  2Q==

Razz

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:You could be onto something there … if some leftist was behind it people would be wounded or dead

Unlike the gentle, peace-loving right-winger who drove his car into a crowd in Charlottesville.

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:You could be onto something there … if some leftist was behind it people would be wounded or dead

Unlike the gentle, peace-loving right-winger who drove his car into a crowd in Charlottesville.

Let's face it when it comes to blowing innocent American children to bloody bits nobody can top the right wingers.

Suspicious Packages Sent To Soros, Obamas, Clintons and The CNN Newsroom. Day 5 Of America Under Siege : Trumper/ Republican Jihad  Timoth11

Telstar

Telstar

CNN reports they found an 11th device in Florida addressed to Sen. Corey Booker.

Telstar

Telstar

A 12th device sent to another American patriot James Clapper in Manhattan on day 5 of America Under Siege : Trumper/ Republican Jihad.

zsomething

A domestic terrorist continues to send out bombs, and what has this joke of a president preoccupied? Whining about his Twitter numbers not going up fast enough to suit him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqcPTjOUcAAHR7v.jpg

"Waaaaaa! I should be more popular! Why don't people like me?"

Un-fucking-believable.  If anybody wants to try to defend this jackass anymore, good luck to 'em. I can't imagine anything more embarrassing than "believing" in this childish ugly old fool.

Suspicious Packages Sent To Soros, Obamas, Clintons and The CNN Newsroom. Day 5 Of America Under Siege : Trumper/ Republican Jihad  DqcPTjOUcAAHR7v

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum