Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terror bombings in Belgium kill 31 as America acts stupid.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Terror Bombing in Belgium caused the state of NY to call up the National Guard and fill the streets with machine toting law enforcement and military. An insane reaction without some intelligence that America was a target. The problem with terror is that it takes constant vigilance against criminal conspiracies and organizations. However, to have a military reaction to the same without correlation to real intelligence of threat, only helps further the goals of those criminals who planted the bombs in Belgium. It also goes to show the public how utterly defenseless America is to random home grown attacks. We no more were ready for Timothy McVeigh as we will be no more ready for an attack or bombing from some criminal group who finally does the same.

Now, folks like Markle will think that the response should be feeding profits to corporations who make military equipment and bombs. That somehow going to the middle east and killing innocents under the guise of getting terrorists is the answer. It has been the failed basis for the resurgence of worldwide terror. The answer is vigilance and not over reaction which accomplishes the goal of the criminals. Irrational fear and overreaction is exactly the strategy Bin Laden counted on engaging against America. Having National Guard deployed in NY without a scintilla of intelligence of pending attack other than a bombing in Brussels is not the type of vigilance which will protect Americans from criminal acts, rather it will pour more resources down the rabbit hole and take those resources from intelligence gathering costly apparatus which will be underfunded as show national guard and police presence do nothing to further the goal of intercepting criminal conspiracies. Terror is very difficult to anticipate and intercept.......but over reaction to an act compounds the effectiveness of the terrorists.

This is just a friendly outreach from the religion of peace. The sooner we embrace our fate and convert the better.

Silly infidels.

(note: seagoat doesn't once condemn the acts or their source... telling)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just can't believe these scaredy cats are so afraid of a common crime like this one.  They actually called the police after this,  can you believe that?
Goddamnit the police have more important things to do like arrest people for taking food into the movie theater.  As always the police are no better than a bunch of jackbooted thugs. 
Has anyone asked the question "did these bombers have an unhappy childhood?"  That would surely justify something like this.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just watch this video.  So a few people got the wind knocked out of them with this common crime.  Big deal.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=046_1458652319

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:I just can't believe these scaredy cats are so afraid of a common crime like this one.  They actually called the police after this,  can you believe that?
Goddamnit the police have more important things to do like arrest people for taking food into the movie theater.  As always the police are no better than a bunch of jackbooted thugs. 
Has anyone asked the question "did these bombers have an unhappy childhood?"  That would surely justify something like this.

Absolutely Bob, how many times are we going to cry wolf. We are actively losing revenue from speeding and parking tickets.

Seaoat is right....the public is always notified of threats....and briefed daily regarding intelligence reports. A show of force is not being proactive.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 3/22/2016, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm not buying this.  I think this was an Obama false flag attack designed to convince us to let those jackbooted cops take our guns away from us.  Just like 9/11, Boston,  Sandy Hook,  Aurora and all the rest.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:This is just a friendly outreach from the religion of peace. The sooner we embrace our fate and convert the better.

Silly infidels.

(note: seagoat doesn't once condemn the acts or their source... telling)

As with Lame Duck President Obama, Progressives want to tamp down any thought of a war on Terror.

Over 60 intelligence officers have come forward telling the world that they are being told to tone down their reports so they do not read in such a negative manner.

President Obama has no clue as to how to handle this disturbing radical increase without contradicting his idea of leading from behind.  President Obama is willing to sacrifice hundreds, if not thousands of lives just so he doesn't have to put his "boots on the ground", NOT close GITMO and all his other unrealistic goals were and are...misplaced.

President Obama wishes deeply that he can run out the clock and get out of office before he is forced to actually...DO SOMETHING.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Terror Bombing in Belgium caused the state of NY to call up the National Guard and fill the streets with machine toting law enforcement and military.   An insane reaction without some intelligence that America was a target.   The problem with terror is that it takes constant vigilance against criminal conspiracies and organizations.   However, to have a military reaction to the same without correlation to real intelligence of threat, only helps further the goals of those criminals who planted the bombs in Belgium.   It also goes to show the public how utterly defenseless America is to random home grown attacks.   We no more were ready for Timothy McVeigh as we will be no more ready for an attack or bombing from some criminal group who finally does the same.

Now, folks like Markle will think that the response should be feeding profits to corporations who make military equipment and bombs.   That somehow going to the middle east and killing innocents under the guise of getting terrorists is the answer.   It has been the failed basis for the resurgence of worldwide terror.   The answer is vigilance and not over reaction which accomplishes the goal of the criminals.   Irrational fear and overreaction is exactly the strategy Bin Laden counted on engaging against America.  Having National Guard deployed in NY without a scintilla of intelligence of pending attack other than a bombing in Brussels is not the type of vigilance which will protect Americans from criminal acts, rather it will pour more resources down the rabbit hole and take those resources from intelligence gathering costly apparatus which will be underfunded as show national guard and police presence do nothing to further the goal of intercepting criminal conspiracies.  Terror is very difficult to anticipate and intercept.......but over reaction to an act compounds the effectiveness of the terrorists.

Thirty-eight dead civilians in Brussels is NOT a criminal act. It IS an act of terror and an act of war.

My good friend 2seaoat also failed to point out that New York is run by Democrats and friends of Lame Duck President Obama.

Again, much like President Obama who has admitted that he talks without having all the facts, 2seaoat has no clue as to whether or not New York may have information he does not.

In spite of all that is happening, President Obama who steadfastly refuses to step up and lead. Who might be surprised.

2seaoat

Thirty-eight dead civilians in Brussels is NOT a criminal act. It IS an act of terror and an act of war.

Murder is a criminal act. Those captured and those participants in the criminal conspiracy will be tried in criminal courts and punished. Gangbangers fighting for territory on the local street corner are terrorist. They use fear and intimidation to further their criminal enterprise. They are not at war. They are simple terrorists who have no use for the laws of America, yet we NEVER talk about going to war with gangs. My daughter prosecutes them and puts them in jail......she does not direct that somebody bomb some gang members in another sovereign nation. To be an act of war requires the definition of nation state to be stretched to any group of folks who have ideas which are contrary to the mainstream, and who wish to bring harm to nation states. Orwellian doublethink always requires changing the definitions where what cannot be by definition is touted to be......we are NOT at war with a nation state, or even a nation state which is harboring these criminals as Iraq is fighting them and Syria is fighting them. We are dealing with criminal conspiracies where a group with the intention to break the law cause harm to innocents. We do not need to spend five trillion to prosecute wrong doers. In regard to my being a bit callous about the carnage in Belgium, I guess the yesterdays gun deaths in America are far more concern to me than 1/3 the same amount in a criminal action in Belgium. The MIC wants to make a profit off fear and irrational doublethink....Fox News this morning was making these bizarre analogies to war, yet when the very reason many of these criminals commit crimes is the justification for the same against those who kill innocent civilians under the guise of war and careful targeting.....100k dead civilians is neither careful, or something not one of us would become criminals if another nation was bombing America and killing 100k of our fellow Americans......enough propping up corrupt dictatorships in the Middle East under the guise of us helping or fighting a war against terror......we are propping up the Oligarchy and their vested interests.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The only real terrorists are old white men who kill muslims.
The muslims are not terrorists,  they're freedom fighters.  France and Belgium
have refused to accept Sharia Law so they get what they deserve.
Allah Akbar.

2seaoat

Tell me Bob how you would fight a more powerful enemy. I think your concealed weapon tells me the answer......so when the powerless use terrorism to fight a more powerful enemy which has invaded their land and killed their civilians......that is wrong, but when you shoot a person coming into your home.....it is right and an act which you have loudly and boisterously bragged about doing for ten years.......I guess having perspective is not your strong point.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Tell me Bob how you would fight a more powerful enemy.  I think your concealed weapon tells me the answer......so when the powerless use terrorism to fight a more powerful enemy which has invaded their land and killed their civilians......that is wrong, but when you shoot a person coming into your home.....it is right and an act which you have loudly and boisterously bragged about doing for ten years.......I guess having perspective is not your strong point.

I've said this in so many posts for so many years now,  seaoat.  But I guess I have to write it again.
If I had been an Iraqi living in Baghdad in March, 2003,  when "shock and awe" began;  I would become a terrorist who had only one goal,  to kill Americans and especially that dumb fuck American president.

Absolutely no different than if I'm a victim of some sorry son of a bitch invading my home.  I have only the goal of killing him too.

Actually,  seaoat,  perspective and consistency is what I do best.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

On the other hand,  here's where you lack all perspective and all consistency,  seaoat.

You call blowing the arms and legs off of hundreds of people in downtown Boston a "common crime". 
AND,  then you use more effort and waste more time writing posts to criticize me for taking snacks into a movie theater.

Not only is perspective "not your strong suit",  with you it's not even a weak suit.  It flat doesn't exist.  lol

2seaoat

A crime is prosecuted. You would get a misdemeanor and the one brother got the death sentence. You do not declare war on folks who sneak into movies or kill innocent civilians. The distinction is clear, but in Orwellian doublethink we are made to think the criminals should be prosecuted by our military. If you claim consistency is your strong point, then please do not expose your weak point.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Thirty-eight dead civilians in Brussels is NOT a criminal act. It IS an act of terror and an act of war.

Murder is a criminal act.  

Terrorism is NOT a criminal act. It is, unquestionably, an act of war.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:The only real terrorists are old white men who kill muslims.
The muslims are not terrorists,  they're freedom fighters.  France and Belgium
have refused to accept Sharia Law so they get what they deserve.
Allah Akbar.

Sarcasm is not your strong suit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum