Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top American Hospitals

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top American Hospitals Empty Top American Hospitals 7/22/2015, 12:32 am

2seaoat

Northwestern of course is on the list.......
http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/the-honor-roll-of-best-hospitals-2015-16/ss-AAdhJo6#image=16

2Top American Hospitals Empty Re: Top American Hospitals 7/22/2015, 5:24 am

Hallmarkgard

Just went down to the nurses station to tell them thanks for the great job they are doing. Have been here since Saturday and the entire visit has gone very well. We had a very close call but the entire staff have been beyon reproach. Sacred Heart might not be the best but they are damn good. God bless the nurses.

3Top American Hospitals Empty Re: Top American Hospitals 7/22/2015, 9:27 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hallmarkgard wrote:Just went down to the nurses station to tell them thanks for the great job they are doing.  Have been here since Saturday and the entire visit has gone very well. We had a very close call but the entire staff have been beyon reproach. Sacred Heart might not be the best but they are damn good.  God bless the nurses.  

Take care Hallmark. So glad your wife is being cared for by the staff.

4Top American Hospitals Empty Re: Top American Hospitals 7/22/2015, 10:23 am

2seaoat

The small hospital which is six miles away and took care of my wife's broken ankle this spring had really good concerned staff who did everything they could to make her comfortable.  The same for the hospital where my upper lung lobe and tumor were removed and neither were even on the top two hundred hospitals........I am glad you are getting the care from staff because it is tough enough dealing with the health challenges without staff being indifferent or uncaring.  They have to see a great deal of pain each and every day, and certainly there are some who simply burn out.....there job is not easy, but most are professional and caring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum