Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Yes," Cosby answered on Sept. 29, 2005. "Did you ever give any of these young women the quaaludes without their knowledge?"

+6
Sal
Joanimaroni
EmeraldGhost
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Had I done the same in my former capacity with the Federal government with an intern in my employ I'd have been in deep sh*t.  Clinton, though, gets a pass for some reason?   Liberal logic "Yes," Cosby answered on Sept. 29, 2005.  "Did you ever give any of these young women the quaaludes without their knowledge?" - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes ,who can figure it out?

President Clinton had a bill of impeachment pass in an attempt to punish him for bad behavior.
To make a comparison between two adults consenting to sex with Bill Cosby drugging and raping young women is like saying that Denny having a same sex relation with minors in a coach/student relationship is ok.....if you cannot provide honest equivalency, then you stand for nothing.  Bill Cosby was a criminal.  Bill Clinton was a lying cheating husband having sex with a younger adult woman......the same which has ended half the marriages in America......adultery.    familiar........

As you know, President Clinton was not impeached for "bad behavior". He was impeached for FELONY PERJURY.

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:As to Clinton & Monica Lewinsky .... it's generally considered sexual harassment at a minimum (& possibly rape) for a person in the leadership of an organization to have sex with a young intern ... because it's not an equally consensual situation when the one has unlimited authority to dismiss the other from her position for any or no cause without having to even say why.     Lewinsky should have collected a settlement from the Federal government, IMO ... and Clinton should have been removed from office as any other supervisor/manager in the civil service or military officer would have been .

Had I done the same in my former capacity with the Federal government with an intern in my employ I'd have been in deep sh*t.  Clinton, though, gets a pass for some reason?   Liberal logic Rolling Eyes ,who can figure it out?

How many was there, Markle? LOL!

No, you're quite wrong. You need to read Lewinski's book. She pursued Clinton not the other way around. She was obsessed w/ him and was quite frank about and what she did. It was not a civil service job and I 'm not sure she even got paid. You can't sue someone for sexual harassment when you're the harasser.

Numerous women successfully sued Gov. then President Clinton for his sexual attacks.  Some are public record but most are confidential settlements.  That was part of the job of the Hillary headed bimbo eruption squad.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:As to Clinton & Monica Lewinsky .... it's generally considered sexual harassment at a minimum (& possibly rape) for a person in the leadership of an organization to have sex with a young intern ... because it's not an equally consensual situation when the one has unlimited authority to dismiss the other from her position for any or no cause without having to even say why.     Lewinsky should have collected a settlement from the Federal government, IMO ... and Clinton should have been removed from office as any other supervisor/manager in the civil service or military officer would have been .

Had I done the same in my former capacity with the Federal government with an intern in my employ I'd have been in deep sh*t.  Clinton, though, gets a pass for some reason?   Liberal logic Rolling Eyes ,who can figure it out?

How many was there, Markle? LOL!

No, you're quite wrong. You need to read Lewinski's book. She pursued Clinton not the other way around. She was obsessed w/ him and was quite frank about and what she did. It was not a civil service job and I 'm not sure she even got paid. You can't sue someone for sexual harassment when you're the harasser.

Numerous women successfully sued Gov. then President Clinton for his sexual attacks.  Some are public record but most are confidential settlements.  That was part of the job of the Hillary headed bimbo eruption squad.

Was there something you wished to post here? It is, as you can see, blank.

Vikingwoman

You saw it.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:You saw it.

Must be your invisible ink!

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Vikingwoman wrote:You better check your laws. 17 is still a minor anywhere and employment rules are just that and there was nothing illegal going on.

The "legality" of it is irrelevant. Doesn't lessen the fact he's a scumbag sleazeball one bit.   Yet progressives will defend one of their own to the end regardless.

Supposing the Chinese, Russians, Israeli's, or whoever sent a woman in to seduce the President or some other high US official into extramarital sexual liaisons.... then threatened exposure of that as leverage in some international trade or other deal or matter of US foreign policy? How could Clinton have known what Lewinski's motivations might have been or what entities might have been behind her. He didn't. Fact is ... he was thinking with his d*ck, not his head. He exposed himself to potential blackmail & thus risked US national security. A truly stupid man.

He should have been removed from office for his idiocy. The man was, and is, an embarrassment to the nation and his activities posed a potential risk to our national security ... and I would say the same thing about a Republican.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There are plenty of preverts among the politicians of both political parties.
I did a calculation on it and determined that republican and democrat politicians are 67% more likely to be preverts than the general population.
So it's a given about politicians.

And I also agree that this excuses any other celebrities when they engage in preverted behaviour.
As long as we keep throwing the book at all us peons out here who do prevert stuff, then it's all good. I say let the politicians and the celebrities alone. Regardless of what that stupid Declaration of Independence says, in my book politicians and celebrities are more equal than the rest of us and should be given special priveleges.

Vikingwoman

Geez, that's a brilliant statement, Bob! LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum