Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young women.....perfection

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Young women.....perfection Empty Young women.....perfection 5/17/2015, 7:34 pm

2seaoat

I was cutting the grass on the islands this afternoon when this incredible young woman changed her pants in front of me as she and her boyfriend put the canoe in nose first. I see a great many Europeans on the river who have absolutely no modesty, and she was wearing panties, but at 63 she got my attention and she was not bashful one bit that I was outright staring through my sunglasses.......nothing better on a Sunday afternoon is a young girl about 19 showing off her butt and legs.......damn it is good to be alive.

2Young women.....perfection Empty Re: Young women.....perfection 5/19/2015, 3:52 am

Vikingwoman

And there's nothing worse than an old drooling perv staring at a young girl's body.Ewww!

3Young women.....perfection Empty Re: Young women.....perfection 5/19/2015, 7:55 am

2seaoat

And there's nothing worse than an old drooling perv staring at a young girl's body.Ewww!

4Young women.....perfection Empty Re: Young women.....perfection 5/19/2015, 11:50 am

2seaoat

We get gray....we slow down......but we are still breathing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum