Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Yes," Cosby answered on Sept. 29, 2005. "Did you ever give any of these young women the quaaludes without their knowledge?"

+6
Sal
Joanimaroni
EmeraldGhost
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

2seaoat

POS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bill-cosby-said-he-got-drugs-to-give-women-for-sex/ar-AAcDJrB

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He can't be a POS he's black...seaoat racist rule 7.

2seaoat

He can't be a POS he's black...seaoat racist rule 7.

Please go to the Texas invasion thread....you will feel more comfortable.  Cosby for twenty years pandered to the White racist with his criticism of black culture, so why would I support a black racist who rapes women.  I am consistent and correct if nothing else.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:He can't be a POS he's black...seaoat racist rule 7.

Please go to the Texas invasion thread....you will feel more comfortable.  Cosby for twenty years pandered to the White racist with his criticism of black culture, so why would I support a black racist who rapes women.  I am consistent and correct if nothing else.

You are consistent and correct only in your mind...no one else's.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:He can't be a POS he's black...seaoat racist rule 7.

Oh I see now Cosby was really white ? That makes rule 7 void...

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:POS

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bill-cosby-said-he-got-drugs-to-give-women-for-sex/ar-AAcDJrB

Did you ever doubt it? Oh yeah, Teo's right. He's black.

2seaoat

httpwww.nbcnews.com/id/5345290/ns/us_news-life/t/cosby-berates-blacks-abuse-failure-parents/#.VZsY77UXzJY

Poor Dreams....we are talking concepts, so I expect to lose you shortly, but racism crosses racial lines.   Black children playing with a black doll and a white doll consistently consider the black doll to be ugly......racism is more than the color of your skin....it is a set of beliefs.

Vikingwoman

Right Oatie, only you know concepts...and racists too.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

OK ... I haven't been following this story very closely & have no agenda for/against Cosby one way or the other ..... but -

I just read the linked article and the title of this thread is misleading as to what the article actually says.

According to the article the question Cosby answered "yes" to was:  

"When you got the quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby answered.

Then he was asked if he had ever done so without their knowledge & his lawyer objected to the question.   The article does not indicate he answered "yes" or "no" to that particular question.

For those who might not know ..... 'Ludes were a pretty common recreational drug in the 70's, like ecstasy is today.  I know, I was there.  I never cared for them myself.   I'm not even sure how easy it would be to "slip" someone a 'lude, like can be done with roofies - unless, of course, you told them it was something else.

Young men have been plying young women with alcohol, pot, and all manner of intoxicants forever in hopes of getting laid.   Slipping a woman a roofie or 'lude or whatever, of course, is wrong & rape ... but if she voluntarily chooses to smoke a joint, have a few drinks, (or have a 'lude) or whatever & later, while under the influence, decides to screw the guy, well .... that's a different thing.

Perhaps if Cosby had just taken a hint from the Clinton's playbook & just "deny, deny, deny" .... there would be no story/lawsuit at all. Maybe the man's just too honest?

In any case, like I said ... don't know (or care) much about this story, just wanted to point out the thread title is misleading vis-a-vis what the linked article actually says.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

EmeraldGhost wrote:OK ... I haven't been following this story very closely & have no agenda for/against Cosby one way or the other ..... but -

I just read the linked article and the title of this thread is misleading as to what the article actually says.

According to the article the question Cosby answered "yes" to was:  

"When you got the quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby answered.

Then he was asked if he had ever done so without their knowledge & his lawyer objected to the question.   The article does not indicate he answered "yes" or "no" to that particular question.

For those who might not know ..... 'Ludes were a pretty common recreational drug in the 70's, like ecstasy is today.  I know, I was there.  I never cared for them myself.   I'm not even sure how easy it would be to "slip" someone a 'lude, like can be done with roofies - unless, of course, you told them it was something else.

Young men have been plying young women with alcohol, pot, and all manner of intoxicants forever in hopes of getting laid.   Slipping a woman a roofie or 'lude or whatever, of course, is wrong & rape ... but if she voluntarily chooses to smoke a joint, have a few drinks, (or have a 'lude) or whatever & later, while under the influence, decides to screw the guy, well .... that's a different thing.

Perhaps if Cosby had just taken a hint from the Clinton's playbook & just "deny, deny, deny" .... there would be no story/lawsuit at all.   Maybe the man's just too honest?

In any case, like I said ... don't know (or care) much about this story, just wanted to point out the thread title is misleading vis-a-vis what the linked article actually says.

Gotta love the media!

Sal

Sal

Yes, if course ...

... all of the slatternly sluts who have accused Cosby just wanted to get high and fuck as all trampy whores like to do ...

... all 45 of them ...

... 45.

45 trashy strumpets ...

... amirite??

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Here's a little bit different perspective .... (and, hey, I didn't write it, just copy/pasting it)

"On Tuesday the world’s first self-proclaimed supermodel, turned desperate gold digger Janice Dickinson, accused Bill Cosby, the American comedian, actor, author, television producer, educator, musician, activist and veteran stand-up performer, of rape during an interview on Entertainment Tonight (ET).

Dickinson is the latest among a handful of sleazy harlots of ill-repute to come forward publicly in their declining years to cash in on a mega payday before the 77 year-old preeminent black comedian of TV and film stardom can enter the afterlife and rest in peace.

It’s a terrible sign of our times that’s becoming all too familiar involving elderly women who once imagined themselves as big Hollywood starlets but whose limited faux careers at best put them on a list of B-rate talent who now are desperate to see their names grace the front page headlines and to collect a fat payday at the cost of a successful minority.

Cosby’s successful career has made him second among black actors / entertainers for net worth which makes him a fat target for these talentless drug addled aging B-list sluts who feel cheated out of the fame and stardom they insist Cosby stole from them.

Martin Singer, Cosby’s attorney responded to the allegations stating the story is “a lie.” Singer pointed out that Dickinson’s insatiable rape fantasies of being made helpless to be violated by a man of color was revealed on ET and directly contradicts her previous statements in her autobiography and during a 2002 interview she did with the New York Observer.

“That interview a dozen years ago said, ‘she didn’t want to go to bed with him and he blew her off,’ “ Singer’s statement said Wednesday. “The only story she gave 12 years ago to the media and in her autobiography was that she refused to sleep with Mr. Cosby and he blew her off. Documentary proof and Ms. Dickinson’s own words show that her new story about something she now claims happened back in 1982 is a fabricated lie.”

It’s a shameless ploy frequently used today by long forgotten bitter old hags whose narcissism will not permit them to realize they’ve always been an insignificant side note to someone else’s life. Fearing their irrelevant lives and meager careers have long been forgotten these troubled Hollywood Boulevard tramps often become consumed by their insecurities and feelings of utter worthlessness leading to depression, self-contempt, and disgrace.

Most of these depreciated old skanks will fabricate some ludicrous tale of sexual assault decades after they claim the incident(s) occurred. This way they can destroy reputations, smear an individual’s successful career, and in this case taint Cosby’s good name by rousting a bunch of dizzy unattractive lesbians, obese sweathogs who’ve angrily remained virgins throughout life since even a blind man knows when he’s latched onto a pig and the worthless women libbers whose bitterness and hatred of men will bring these old whores out to join any crusade involving a paltry and insignificant woman who screams she’s a victim though no evidence exists to support their fabricated malicious and destructive fictional accounts of abuse.

And in today’s digital age where any moron can claim anything they want and spread it across the Internet we’re already seeing the damning effects of groundless accusations. In spite of not having a single shred of evidence against Cosby, Netflix, NBC and TV Land have terminated future projects involving Cosby, or have removed Cosby entertainment from their programming. These inconsequential women well know the wreckage they can cause by making unsubstantiated and baseless allegations. They also know important luminaries who’ve earned their wealth and reputations through hard work, education, charitable works and living a moral life in the footsteps of Jesus will settle out of court to avoid enormous legal fees, courtroom drama and bad press.

Aiding and abetting these talentless dried up old skanks is knowing when to strike. In order for their rape fantasies of being banged by a well hung black stud and mega-superstar to work in the court of public opinion these Godless sluts know the right time to strike is well beyond the ability of forensic science that could be used to either support their allegations or clear Cosby’s good name.

Now it doesn’t matter if the accused did it or not, all that matters in the court of public opinion is the ability of these fading and forgotten B-list hacks to shed a tear and make up any story that’s barely plausible in order for them to hit the jackpot that’s always eluded them in life. Remember this devious and desperate money grabbing fraud only works as long as there is no evidence to challenge the accuser’s lies.

Using this scam gives these Godless tarts unrestricted license to level any charge against this decent, charitable God-fearing Christian family man. If any of these blown out, high mileage paltry strumpets of the night possess a shred of decency they know their fat payday is coming with no possibility of prosecution, a messy and inconvenient fact finding investigation and without the possibility to summons witnesses who could contest the accuser’s gratuitous sexual fantasies of being helpless and conquered by the strapping big black buck of Cosby’s youth.

Bill Cosby, is the black father us white kids never had growing up. During the 60s, 70s and 80s America’s youth respected and looked up to Cosby and tried to emulate his success, his genuine integrity and his passion for life. And the fact remains unchanged… there isn’t a grain of truth nor a single shred of evidence other than the words of these bitter and desperate old nasty hacks against the man."

http://nationalreport.net/bill-cosby-rape-accusations-absolutely-without-merit-greedy-charlatans-exposed/

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Sal wrote:Yes, if course ...

... all of the slatternly sluts who have accused Cosby just wanted to get high and fuck as all trampy whores like to do ...

... all 45 of them ...

... 45.

45 trashy strumpets ...

... amirite??

You could be.  And now Gloria Allred's offering them a shot at a big payday? So why not?

You think there aren't just scads of young sluts who follow big stars around hoping to get f*cked-up & then f*cked by them?  (And maybe get a career boost as part of the deal?)    You think an average nice-looking dude can't go to certain clubs here on the Emerald Coast on any Saturday night with some recreational drugs & find some girl to voluntarily go off with him to use them & then fool around?  What fantasy world do you live in?

Vikingwoman

Anyone who thinks 45 women of whom the majority never filed any type of legal action and never will put their selves out in the public eye just for fun has some serious logic problems.

The idea the writer of that POS article said these women were "inconsequential" should tell you enough.

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:scads of young sluts

It's worth remembering here that your archaic views of women and the confederacy and racism and I'm sure many, many other issues represented the predominant mindset of Americans just a relatively few short years ago.

Thank gawd, you're dying off.

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:desperate gold digger

sleazy harlots of ill-repute

Hollywood starlets

B-rate talent

desperate

talentless drug addled aging B-list sluts

insatiable rape fantasies of being made helpless to be violated by a man of color

long forgotten bitter old hags

insignificant side note to someone else’s life

irrelevant lives and meager careers

troubled Hollywood Boulevard tramps

utter worthlessness

depreciated old skanks

dizzy unattractive lesbians

obese sweathogs

worthless women libbers

old whores

paltry and insignificant woman

moron

inconsequential women

talentless dried up old skanks

rape fantasies of being banged by a well hung black stud and mega-superstar

Godless sluts

fading and forgotten B-list hacks

devious and desperate money grabbing fraud

Godless tarts

blown out, high mileage paltry strumpets of the night

gratuitous sexual fantasies of being helpless and conquered by the strapping big black buck

bitter and desperate old nasty hacks

Whoever wrote this, has some serious issues.

I'm not surprised you latched onto it.

It wouldn't surprise me if a few were after a pay day... and I have him the benefit of the doubt at first and still think there should be a trial. But the predominance clearly indicates that he is a sexual predator... he deserves to be shunned at minimum.

Hallmarkgard

Who would have thought that having sex with drugged out, comatose women could be so much fun?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:POS

ONCE AGAIN, a far left Progressive who simply cannot tell the truth.  2seaoat has gone out of his way to put his...false information" in quotes.  The truth is terrible, why did 2seaoat feel it was necessary "kick it up notch" with a lie?  Is it RACISM?  Just because Bill Cosby is BLACK 2seaoat attacks....

Here, to assist my good friend with his problem....

The ACTUAL QUOTE!

"Yes," Cosby answered.

"Did you ever give any of these young women the quaaludes without their knowledge?" Troiani asked.

Cosby's lawyer again objected, leading Troiani to petition the federal judge to force Cosby to cooperate.

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if a few were after a pay day... and I have him the benefit of the doubt at first and still think there should be a trial. But the predominance clearly indicates that he is a sexual predator... he deserves to be shunned at minimum.

He can only be tried if civil suits are brought against him.

Way too many women involved and my guess is there are more in the wings waiting to come out.

With Gloria Allred as the attorney for some 19 of the women, my guess is that Mr. Cosby has been moving money out of the country for some time. I don't know where he lives but he may well be in the market for a huge, expensive house in Florida soon.

2seaoat

I don't know where he lives but he may well be in the market for a huge, expensive house in Florida soon.

Why?

I now wish that I'd taken bill's side no matter what evidence was shoved under my nose... I could yell RACISTS..!!

rats... that wins every argument.

2seaoat

Bill Cosby was drugging and raping women, while raping the character of black parents without any meaningful discussion of poverty and racism.  Sometimes a real discussion of racism requires more complex analysis than stereotypes, but then you do not get a Jello commercial and the love of the dog whistle folks who tacitly agreed with his broad brush......and have run from the moral dilemma as Cosby ran from his horrible crimes.

RACIST..!!

That was easy... no construction of ideas or facts... no thght process at all.

2seaoat

RACIST..!!

That was easy... no construction of ideas or facts... no thght process at all.

This deflection is the new dog whistle motto.....they are using the race card.....without any substantive discussion that Mr. Cosby made money while raping women pandering to the folks who gobbled up his generalizations about the black family in America.....focusing on the race of those failing, and not the underlying poverty which all researchers say is the most important factor in crime and failed family units.

Bill Cosby is a very bad person at many levels who was the flag bearer of dog whistle post Jim Crow America, where a black person is believed to be an inferior human being to the white race.....a core disease which will not be extracted from this country without attacking this hate for what it is.....EVIL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum