Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Yes," Cosby answered on Sept. 29, 2005. "Did you ever give any of these young women the quaaludes without their knowledge?"

+6
Sal
Joanimaroni
EmeraldGhost
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

When you're the only one able to hear a dog whistle... that means it's for you comrade. Come, sit, rollover, speak...

Good boy.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I don't know where he lives but he may well be in the market for a huge, expensive house in Florida soon.

Why?

Same reason OJ Simpson came here after his civil trial, same for James Gardner.

We have a homestead law, NOT the same as homestead exemption. The homestead law is a Florida constitutional amendment. Your house cannot be sold for general liens. It can only be sold if you are in default of specific liens. In other words, no one can foreclose on your house and force a sale for credit card debt, judgments against you, such as OJ's massive judgment and the cost to Gardner when he divorced the buxom blond.

The Florida Supreme Court ruled, years ago, you can do that even if your INTENT was to defraud the person suing you.

You can buy an extravagant, luxurious house, furnish it lavishly, pay cash for it, even AFTER the judgment, then declare bankruptcy here in Florida and the house and furnishings are protected. We are a haven for such people.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Bill Cosby was drugging and raping women, while raping the character of black parents without any meaningful discussion of poverty and racism.  Sometimes a real discussion of racism requires more complex analysis than stereotypes, but then you do not get a Jello commercial and the love of the dog whistle folks who tacitly agreed with his broad brush......and have run from the moral dilemma as Cosby ran from his horrible crimes.

President Bill Clinton did the same thing, we don't know if he used drugs but he did sexually assault and rape numerous women. His Bimbo Eruption Team, headed by Hillary, settled financially with many.

2seaoat

We have a homestead law

Are you familiar with the changes in the same since the bankruptcy reform act and that it is virtually ineffective in protecting much if there has been an intentional tort where the court does not allow discharge?   In the old days what you implied would be true and a three million dollar house could be protected......the homestead in Florida is now limited.......I thought you would answer exactly as you did......just what I expected.  Yes, a person can buy a home in Florida and get a little more protection than some other states, but it is no longer unlimited.

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Bill Cosby was drugging and raping women, while raping the character of black parents without any meaningful discussion of poverty and racism.  Sometimes a real discussion of racism requires more complex analysis than stereotypes, but then you do not get a Jello commercial and the love of the dog whistle folks who tacitly agreed with his broad brush......and have run from the moral dilemma as Cosby ran from his horrible crimes.

President Bill Clinton did the same thing, we don't know if he used drugs but he did sexually assault and rape numerous women.  His Bimbo Eruption Team, headed by Hillary, settled financially with many.

More lies from the Markle front. We should add up how many truths Markle does post. It won't be a long list.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

As to Clinton & Monica Lewinsky .... it's generally considered sexual harassment at a minimum (& possibly rape) for a person in the leadership of an organization to have sex with a young intern ... because it's not an equally consensual situation when the one has unlimited authority to dismiss the other from her position for any or no cause without having to even say why.     Lewinsky should have collected a settlement from the Federal government, IMO ... and Clinton should have been removed from office as any other supervisor/manager in the civil service or military officer would have been .

Had I done the same in my former capacity with the Federal government with an intern in my employ I'd have been in deep sh*t.  Clinton, though, gets a pass for some reason?   Liberal logic Rolling Eyes ,who can figure it out?

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:Clinton should have been removed from office.

How'd that work out fer ya?

Very Happy

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Sal wrote:

Very Happy

Guessing you're okay with having a sleaze-ball as President ... so long as s/he's a Democrat? Again ... liberal logic Rolling Eyes

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Sal wrote:

Very Happy

Guessing you're okay with having a sleaze-ball as President ... so long as s/he's a Democrat?   Again ... liberal logic Rolling Eyes

I vote on policy positions not sanctity.

The President is the head of the executive branch of the United States government, not the Pope.

2seaoat

Had I done the same in my former capacity with the Federal government with an intern in my employ I'd have been in deep sh*t.  Clinton, though, gets a pass for some reason?   Liberal logic "Yes," Cosby answered on Sept. 29, 2005.  "Did you ever give any of these young women the quaaludes without their knowledge?" - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes ,who can figure it out?

President Clinton had a bill of impeachment pass in an attempt to punish him for bad behavior.  To make a comparison between two adults consenting to sex with Bill Cosby drugging and raping young women is like saying that Denny having a same sex relation with minors in a coach/student relationship is ok.....if you cannot provide honest equivalency, then you stand for nothing.  Bill Cosby was a criminal.  Bill Clinton was a lying cheating husband having sex with a younger adult woman......the same which has ended half the marriages in America......adultery.    familiar........

Vikingwoman

EmeraldGhost wrote:As to Clinton & Monica Lewinsky .... it's generally considered sexual harassment at a minimum (& possibly rape) for a person in the leadership of an organization to have sex with a young intern ... because it's not an equally consensual situation when the one has unlimited authority to dismiss the other from her position for any or no cause without having to even say why.     Lewinsky should have collected a settlement from the Federal government, IMO ... and Clinton should have been removed from office as any other supervisor/manager in the civil service or military officer would have been .

Had I done the same in my former capacity with the Federal government with an intern in my employ I'd have been in deep sh*t.  Clinton, though, gets a pass for some reason?   Liberal logic Rolling Eyes ,who can figure it out?

No, you're quite wrong. You need to read Lewinski's book. She pursued Clinton not the other way around. She was obsessed w/ him and was quite frank about and what she did. It was not a civil service job and I 'm not sure she even got paid. You can't sue someone for sexual harassment when you're the harasser.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle you disappeared after that interesting post on the Florida homestead.....crickets...is that what you do when you are professionally speaking.....hopefully not on Florida's homestead laws or bankruptcy, but again....why is Mr. Cosby going to move to Florida?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:We have a homestead law

Are you familiar with the changes in the same since the bankruptcy reform act and that it is virtually ineffective in protecting much if there has been an intentional tort where the court does not allow discharge?   In the old days what you implied would be true and a three million dollar house could be protected......the homestead in Florida is now limited.......I thought you would answer exactly as you did......just what I expected.  Yes, a person can buy a home in Florida and get a little more protection than some other states, but it is no longer unlimited.

Wrong again, but I no longer expect much from you.

2seaoat

Section 522(p)(1) provides: "Except as provided in paragraph(2) of this subsection and sections 544 and 548, as a result of electing under subsection (b)(3)(a) to exempt property under State or local law, a debtor may not exempt any amount of interest that was acquired by the debtor during the 1215-day period preceding the date of the filing of the petition that exceeds in the aggregate $125,000 in value in...

so you think that a person moving to Florida like OJ or Bill Cosby will stop collection of assets and that Bill would instantly be protected.....really.....and you are a professional speaker.....my my. 

Oh, and a creditor can file the petition for a debtor who is insolvent and is trying to avoid the lien......but I want to learn more about moving to Florida to avoid a lien....in light of the bankruptcy reform act......please tell me more.

Vikingwoman

That's only if they file bankruptcy they can't keep more than that. Cosby would not be eligible for bankruptcy.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Vikingwoman wrote:

No, you're quite wrong. You need to read Lewinski's book. She pursued Clinton not the other way around. She was obsessed w/ him and was quite frank about and what she did. It was not a civil service job and I 'm not sure she even got paid. You can't sue someone for sexual harassment when you're the harasser.

That she was an intern & unpaid is irrelevant.

Don't know what you're job experience is ... but I've been a Federal manager & supervisor with subordinates who were minimally paid interns.   You have authority over them.   I could have them transferred to a different department on a whim or even removed from their internships in some cases.  I could write them good recommendation letters or give them bad performance reviews.  I could be instrumental in getting them a very good civil service job with just a phone call.  I was in a position of authority and influence over them.  

That she pursued him is even more reason he should have stayed away.  It's highly unprofessional.  Having sex with a subordinate (especially on-duty on government-property) would have been a severe disciplinary (if not firing) offense in my law enforcement agency.  With an intern would have been even more egregious as they have very little job protections and much to gain by the recommendation of a Federal supervisor/manager.

Personally, I think elected Federal politicians should be held to the same standards of conduct as Federal civil service employees.

Q. for ya .... If a 17 year old girl offers her high school biology teacher for a BJ and he accepts ... is that okay?   There's not a lot of difference in that & a young unpaid intern working for a powerful Federal manager who can help her or hurt her.   It's about the official authority/power the one has over the other.

The whole disgraceful tawdry affair was a disgrace and Clinton should have been removed from office if you ask me.

Vikingwoman

There's a huge difference in that. The 17 yr.old was underage and Lewinski was not. If you're going to call out Presidents then call them all out like Kennedy and Eisenhower and Roosevelt and a bunch more. Clinton was not the only offender of having sex w/ another adult.

Vikingwoman

And yes it is relevant if she was not paid then she was not an employee.

no stress

no stress

new drinking game...everytime you read dogwhistle, take a shot

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:There's a huge difference in that. The 17 yr.old was underage and Lewinski was not. If you're going to call out Presidents then call them all out like Kennedy and Eisenhower and Roosevelt and a bunch more. Clinton was not the only offender of having sex w/ another adult.

President Clinton intimidated, sexually assaulted and raped women since he was a politician in Arkansas.

Who knew Kennedy, Eisenhower and Roosevelt are running for office today?

As you should know, in the past the media looked the other way when it came to their personal lives. Come CNN and now the Internet with 24/7 news coverage, anything and everything is fair game.

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:There's a huge difference in that. The 17 yr.old was underage and Lewinski was not. If you're going to call out Presidents then call them all out like Kennedy and Eisenhower and Roosevelt and a bunch more. Clinton was not the only offender of having sex w/ another adult.

President Clinton intimidated, sexually assaulted and raped women since he was a politician in Arkansas.

As you should know, in the past the media looked the other way when it came to their personal lives.  Come CNN and now the Internet with 24/7 news coverage, anything and everything is fair game.

"Yes," Cosby answered on Sept. 29, 2005.  "Did you ever give any of these young women the quaaludes without their knowledge?" - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO6Jx0tNqMtiGWFqHGloEaKDRLTU1jStv1UIXTxqvYj5IzWT1r

I agree. What Bill Cosby did has as much relevancy as what Bill Clinton did and most of the cases against Bill Cosby should be given just as much consideration by the justice system as Bill Clinton's indiscretions were.

*****FART*****
IN ALL PROGRESSIVE's GENERAL DIRECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jg4ekLG9Zo

Smile

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:

As you should know, in the past the media looked the other way when it came to their personal lives.  Come CNN and now the Internet with 24/7 news coverage, anything and everything is fair game.

As you should know Markle, you have no credibility when it comes to anything political.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Vikingwoman wrote:There's a huge difference in that. The 17 yr.old was underage and Lewinski was not.

Better check your laws .... 17 is not "underage" in most places.

Vikingwoman wrote:
If you're going to call out Presidents then call them all out like Kennedy and Eisenhower and Roosevelt and a bunch more. Clinton was not the only offender of having sex w/ another adult.

Did they have sex with staff members over whom they had authority?

Vikingwoman

You better check your laws. 17 is still a minor anywhere and employment rules are just that and there was nothing illegal going on.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:As to Clinton & Monica Lewinsky .... it's generally considered sexual harassment at a minimum (& possibly rape) for a person in the leadership of an organization to have sex with a young intern ... because it's not an equally consensual situation when the one has unlimited authority to dismiss the other from her position for any or no cause without having to even say why.     Lewinsky should have collected a settlement from the Federal government, IMO ... and Clinton should have been removed from office as any other supervisor/manager in the civil service or military officer would have been .

Numerous women successfully sued Gov. then President Clinton for his sexual attacks. Some are public record but most are confidential settlements. That was part of the job of the Hillary headed bimbo eruption squad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum