Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here is a Dem I can support .... Sorta

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/jim-webb-former-senator-from-va-takes-on-his-partys-hawks-and-maybe-clinton/2014/09/28/ba12f572-43f1-11e4-9a15-137aa0153527_story.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I read that whole article and it was a pleasantly surprising read.
Why? Because it is absolutely the best argument I have ever read to counter Ann Coulter's quote that I use so often. The one where she says "you're EITHER a liberal OR you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster"

Sal

Sal

I like Jim alright, and I fully support a full field of challengers to push Hillary to the left, but in the end, he has no chance against her.

None.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:I like Jim alright, and I fully support a full field of challengers to push Hillary to the left, but in the end, he has no chance against her.

None.

Of course not.
After the electorate watches the new CBS series "Madame Secretary", which is nothing more than an elaborate Hillary for President campaign commercial, there's no point in wasting the money to even hold an election. They should just go ahead and make her the President.

Sal

Sal

I'd rather see someone else, but she's gonna be hard to beat.

Someone would have to run at her hard from the left, because if she wins the primary, she's gonna be POTUS.

Republicans are pretty much unelectable in national elections at this point.

I think Elizabeth Warren would have a chance of picking her off (much like Obama did in 2008), but I don't think she's gonna run.

Well... We saw obama come outa nowhere. I don't think a person necessarily must come hard from the left...

they just need to talk the game and make a bunch of promises.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Jim Webb is a combat-wounded former USMC infantry officer, who smelled the smoke in Vietnam. He was steadfastly against our arrogant venture into Iraq.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum