Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Like Meatballs on Your Pizza?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Or, do you prefer sausage?

A Georgetown teenager is facing a felony charge after police say he rubbed his private parts on a customer's pizza.

Austin Michael Symonds 18, is charged with one count of tampering with a consumer product.

According to the felony complaint, a customer called in an order to Papa Murphy's on September 2nd. When he walked in that's when he saw Symonds rubbing his testicles on the family sized pizza he ordered.

The customer told police he asked Symonds how old he was.

"18," Symonds said.

"So you are old enough to know better than to put your balls on someone's pizza," the customer said.

Symonds apologized to the customer. He told his manager that he did it because the customer called in the order right before closing.

The national take and bake pizza chain says Symonds was immediately fired. The company issued the following statement to FOX 7:

"On Sept. 2, 2014 one of our employees was found in violation of food safety practices and was immediately terminated. It's our policy to maintain stringent food safety practices to maintain high quality products and ensure the safety of our customers. We are reviewing this policy with all employees to uphold the high standards our customers expect."

The Williamson County and Cities Health Department says it has not received any complaints about the location and the store recently passed an inspection.

The teen told detectives he would have probably given the pizza to the customer if he hadn't been caught. Symonds was released from the Williamson County Jail after posting bond. If convicted of the felony he faces between two and 20 years and a fine not to exceed $10,000

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/26544147/texas-worker-charged-with-tampering-with-pizza

If he was making fifteen dollars an hour he wouldn't have done this.

2seaoat

There are worse things to do to a pizza.......putting a vegetable garden on them, or calling Papa John pizza.....pizza. Actually, I would have taken that pizza over a papa john pizza.

2seaoat wrote:There are worse things to do to a pizza.......putting a vegetable garden on them, or calling Papa John pizza.....pizza. Actually, I would have taken that pizza over a papa john pizza.

Bitter? Is this what it takes to get a response out of you?

Vikingwoman

Isn't that a little risky? I would think his balls would be burned?

Sal

Sal

Papa Murphy's makes the pizza.

You take it home and bake it.

Nutsack sweat and all.

Vikingwoman

Oh ok. LOL! I'll bet that was a shocking scene.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When Papa Murphys opened here not long ago I got mailed a discount coupon so I decided to try it on the cheap. Got the veggie delight with thin crust.
As good a pizza as I've ever eaten. But from now on I'll tell them no anchovies or genitals.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, just as an aside to Papa Murphys. I asked the manager what it was like having a pizza parlor without any ovens in it.
He said the biggest difference is how clean the place stays. He said he's learned that it's the ovens which make a pizza joint need so much cleaning.
Some inside trivia on the pizza biz.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum