Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jet's Pizza?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jet's Pizza? Empty Jet's Pizza? 7/1/2016, 12:15 pm

RealLindaL

Who was that who raved about Jet's Pizza a while back?  Was that Boards?  Or did I confuse the name with another place?   Anyway, for anyone who's interested and doesn't already subscribe,  Groupon.com is offering a certificate for $20 worth of food at Jet's for $11:

Jet's Pizza Offer

I've used Groupon many times and it's legit.  Used to get $40 O'Brien's Bistro Groupons for about $22 but they've cut me off because I bought more than my share - now they want new customers.  Well, I never!!!     Smile

2Jet's Pizza? Empty Re: Jet's Pizza? 7/1/2016, 12:17 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sky Pizza is the one I was raving about.

3Jet's Pizza? Empty Re: Jet's Pizza? 7/1/2016, 12:31 pm

RealLindaL

OH, that's right -- Jet's, Sky...guess I word-associated.  Sorry, Boards.   Well then, so much for Jet's, unless anyone likes it and wants a Groupon for the place.       {{{fizzle}}}

4Jet's Pizza? Empty Re: Jet's Pizza? 7/1/2016, 1:42 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Just checked out Yelp reviews for Jets and it seems good, though it's in Destin.

5Jet's Pizza? Empty Re: Jet's Pizza? 7/1/2016, 3:45 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We had Sky’s Tuesday night. My wife is from New York, and swears Sky’s very closely approximates the New York pizza she grew up with. She was turned on to Sky’s in late 2013, after her younger sister and husband came into the Pensacola area from their home in up-state New York to work for a couple of months. They found Sky’s (Sky’s was still on Davis Hwy then) and ate there several times, raving about it to my wife.

Me, I’m from California, and I miss Shakey’s pizza. When I was stationed here from 1981-1984, there was a Shakey’s on Davis Hwy, across from the old University Mall. I ate there quite frequently.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Jet's Pizza? Empty Re: Jet's Pizza? 7/1/2016, 5:58 pm

RealLindaL

boards of FL wrote:Just checked out Yelp reviews for Jets and it seems good, though it's in Destin.

OOPS -- struck out all around, didn't I?   Wrong restaurant, wrong city.  Next time I'll pay closer attention to details and do much better research before wasting everybody's time.   Sorry, folks. No excuses here.

7Jet's Pizza? Empty Re: Jet's Pizza? 7/7/2016, 8:14 pm

polecat

polecat

I like Sky's but sometimes it is a greasy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum