Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is the best place to get pizza?

+8
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
Slicef18
polecat
boards of FL
gulfbeachbandit
Captn Kaoz
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Just trying to get a discussion going about my favorite food

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I make my own pizza out of leftover bread slices, tomoato packets from mcdonalds, easy cheese in a can, and topped off with grass clippings from my neighbors lawn. It's the best pizza I have ever tasted. I was considering getting a patent on it.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I like the taco pizza at Ozone.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Taco bell makes a mean mexican pizza.

Pizza Hut thin and crispy pepperoni lovers. Olive Garden makes a good pizza. Red Lobster pizza isnt to bad but once was enough for me.

Ozone or Hungry Howie's. Pizza Hut hasn't made a GOOD pizza in 20 years...

If you're on Perdido Key, there's a pizza place on top of the Reef called Bella Luna's http://www.bellalunapizza.net/

I have had their pizzas several times and I thought they were pretty good.

Shanghai wrote:Ozone or Hungry Howie's. Pizza Hut hasn't made a GOOD pizza in 20 years...

Thin n crispy pepperoni lovers pizza is hard to beat.

News Journal Moderator wrote:
Shanghai wrote:Ozone or Hungry Howie's. Pizza Hut hasn't made a GOOD pizza in 20 years...

Thin n crispy pepperoni lovers pizza is hard to beat.

Seriously? Cardboard for crust, latex for cheese, and pepperoni that's more salt than meat? Methinks you've forgotten what a good pizza is. I do homemade pizzas.. homemade crust, homemade sauce (not that I always use sauce), sometimes homemade mozzarella. Rosemary, thyme and Roma tomatoes from the back yard. THAT'S a good pizza! And cheaper than the hut!

polecat

polecat

New York Deli

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

I do like New Yorker Deli. But I think my favorite is the Tuscan Oven. Followed by....

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Patrella's has a great calzone.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Captn Kaoz wrote:Patrella's has a great calzone.

Patrellas? Are you crazy? Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Paisano's on Navy Blvd. near the Goofy Golf. Not only is it delicious, you can see them hand toss the crust, put it together and slide it on the oven. But the best part is the eat'n. Don't be in a rush, it takes time to make real pizza.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Helen Back....top shelf pizza.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Mellow Mushroom, hands down!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I like the cheese pizza served at the lunch counter at Sams Club.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I miss the old Shakey's Pizza parlor on Davis. I think a marine supply company is in the building now. I grew up eating Shakey's pizza in California.

I bought my first legal beer at a pizza parlor 39.5 years ago. Bellied up to the bar 3 minutes after midnight the day I turned 21.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hello Guys i think that you will get pizza on the places of different fast foods
and also some hotels and bakeries.Thanks a lot!!

Tuscan Oven on 9th has great handmade, fresh brick oven pizza made anyway you want and if it is not on their menu they will make it for you. They are open for any new styles and sometime will pass it around to others for their openion.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Captn Kaoz wrote:Just trying to get a discussion going about my favorite food

I suspect it depends on what kind of pizza you want. Italian sausage, Mexican taco, Greek, etc.

2seaoat

I am spoiled.......I have had a Geno's East Pizza after my shots at NW hospital.......the rest are just pretenders........I almost gagged at the last pizza I had at Gulf Breeze's Papa John's...........The Federal Trade Commission needs to investigate how they can call what they sell a pizza.......disgusting.

Jake92

Is Tuscan Oven the one close to Bedzzzzzzzzz.. I think they have the best pizza in the area.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:I am spoiled.......I have had a Geno's East Pizza after my shots at NW hospital.......the rest are just pretenders........I almost gagged at the last pizza I had at Gulf Breeze's Papa John's...........The Federal Trade Commission needs to investigate how they can call what they sell a pizza.......disgusting.

I met a group of tourists from Chicago on the beach last year, and one question that I asked them was where was the best place to get pizza. They all said Gino's East.

2seaoat wrote:I am spoiled.......I have had a Geno's East Pizza after my shots at NW hospital.......the rest are just pretenders........I almost gagged at the last pizza I had at Gulf Breeze's Papa John's...........The Federal Trade Commission needs to investigate how they can call what they sell a pizza.......disgusting.

I suppose it is a matter of taste. I love Papa John's. When I order take out or delivery it is always Papa Johns. Much, much better than Pizza Hut and Dominoes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum