Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS

+7
Floridatexan
dumpcare
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote: We won the war in Iraq, it is President Barack Hussein Obama who turned it into turmoil.

No doubt about it.  Bush won the war and Obama lost it.
Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:by Sal Today at 9:09 pm
Bob wrote:

Why did they pick this particular person for this?  Is he the only POW who's been held captive that long or what?

He's the only POW from the Iraq/AfPak conflict period, Bob.

Leave no man behind.
-----
Not true. Remember that Jessica chick who got lost with her convoy and ambushed? A big deal was made about her negotiated release. That was in the middle of the push to Baghdad.

Her release was not negotiated.  She was rescued in 2003 by a Special Operation forces.  Her name was Jessica Lynch.

Of course FT, her convoy never got lost...LOL...jeez....She was held captive nonetheless....I'm sure you are butthurt that Bush was POTUS at the time and he didn't have to NEGOTIATE with terrorists to get her freed.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) told reporters that she received a call from Deputy National Security Adviser Tony Blinken on Monday evening apologizing for failing to inform Congress

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/03/Obama-Sorry-I-Broke-The-Law

Feinstein said that it was “very disappointing” that President Obama decided not to alert Congress about the deal, suggesting that there was not a “level of trust” at the White House.

"He apologized for it and said it was an oversight," Feinstein said about the call with Blinken, clarifying that it was her “impression” of the call.

Feinstein said that in previous conversations with Senators about the trade, “there were very strong views and they were virtually unanimous against trade.”

Yella

Yella

The way that people lie to further their agendas in this day and age of computers and instant communication it is conceivable we will never know exactly what happened. I think nearly anyone will lie if there is enough money piled up in front of them. It is a known fact that Cheney's company Halliburton made 39 BILLION during the war so if a prominent person was offered ten million to lie perhaps they would do it. Ten million is like a grain of sand in the Sahara when compared to 39 billion.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

81Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS - Page 4 Empty Re: Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS 6/3/2014, 10:20 pm

Yella wrote:The way that people lie to further their agendas in this day and age of computers and instant communication it is conceivable we will never know exactly what happened. I think nearly anyone will lie if there is enough money piled up in front of them. It is a known fact that Cheney's company Halliburton made 39 BILLION during the war so if a prominent person was offered ten million to lie perhaps they would do it. Ten million is like a grain of sand in the Sahara when compared to 39 billion.

people can lie all they want. 5 very hardened evil terrorist were placed back to lead the Taliban again by our president. no lies needed

Chrissy wrote:
Yella wrote:The way that people lie to further their agendas in this day and age of computers and instant communication it is conceivable we will never know exactly what happened. I think nearly anyone will lie if there is enough money piled up in front of them. It is a known fact that Cheney's company Halliburton made 39 BILLION during the war so if a prominent person was offered ten million to lie perhaps they would do it. Ten million is like a grain of sand in the Sahara when compared to 39 billion.

people can lie all they want. 5 very hardened evil terrorist were placed back to lead the Taliban again by our president. no lies needed

Liberals don't care. We could catch Obama doing the most heinous crime on film and they would say it was doctored.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

.....We could catch Obama doing the most heinous crime on film and they would say it was doctored......

We could show them President Obama's original birth certificate, and they would say it was doctored........

Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS - Page 4 Laughi12

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:.....We could catch Obama doing the most heinous crime on film and they would say it was doctored......

We could show them President Obama's original birth certificate, and they would say it was doctored........

Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS - Page 4 Laughi12

because it is.

I cant think of a person in the world who would turn down millions of dollars to their fav charity just to show a stupid piece of paper. can you? Only one

2seaoat

because it is.

I cant think of a person in the world who would turn down millions of dollars to their fav charity just to show a stupid piece of paper. can you? Only one

I will give you a million dollars if you can certify you are no longer abusing your children...............do you know what this propaganda technique is called?

2seaoat wrote:because it is.

I will give you a million dollars if you can certify you are no longer abusing your children...............do you know what this propaganda technique is called?

I know what this technique is, its called BS. because all that was asked of Obama was to produce a piece of paper. Why would anyone deny a charity all that cash when all they had to do was provide a piece of paper.

87Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS - Page 4 Empty Re: Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS 6/5/2014, 12:20 pm

Is the VA fixed yet?

88Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS - Page 4 Empty Re: Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS 6/5/2014, 12:41 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chrissy, Markle, and PaceDog......

Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS - Page 4 Blind-mice-lrg-web

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Obama has already shown his papers. Enough is enough. He will not acknowledge Trump's fantasies for any amount of money. Some people can't be bought.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:If he walked away I can agree but some reports say he was captured in a latrine. The jealousy comment comes from Korder's interview on TV where he says Bergdahl is getting more attention than the soldiers who died.

When did they start building the latrine's off the base?

Markle

Markle

Halliburton was NOT V.P. Dick Cheney's company. He had no economic interest in the company when he was in office. So I guess you'll lie without even getting paid.

President Barack Hussein Obama has continued to give no-bid contracts to...Halliburton. So I guess is it now President Obama's company.

What has happened to the people with Goldman Sachs since President Barack Hussein Obama took office?

by Dreamsglore Today at 1:08 pm
Obama has already shown his papers. Enough is enough. He will not acknowledge Trump's fantasies for any amount of money. Some people can't be bought.
-----
He showed nothing of relevance. He won't take trumps deal because he has something to hide.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Chrissy, Markle, and PaceDog......

Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS - Page 4 Blind-mice-lrg-web

Wow, Bergdahl was a real POS - Page 4 Socratestoo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum