Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton? A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion?

+6
Wordslinger
2seaoat
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Sal

Sal

Hate to be the one to break it to you, but the Repukes have no substantive policy on which to run.

Nothing.

Economically, it's the same old trickle down bullshit that kneecapped the economy.

Healthcare reform is working, and even if it wasn't they have no viable alternative to offer.

Foreign affairs and security?  After 9/11, Iraq, and Afghanistan they haven't a leg on which to stand.

Immigration reform?

Women and minority issues?

Economic inequality?

They've got NOTHING.

I'm certainly not saying the Democrats are perfect, but the Repukes have NOTHING to offer.

Even if there were some commonsense conservative solutions, they would be burned at the stake to placate the retarded teabagging base.

And, so you have this endless parade of nonspiracies and nontroversies.

Distractions, because the emperor has no clothes.

KarlRove wrote:
SheWrites wrote:And, KR,  you make my point. You describe a  focus on the gnat's behind rather than the big picture the Republicans need to address.  

So, I guess if Stalin were running for POTUS, he would be OK as long as you agreed with his platform LOLOLOLOL

A person's character is the big picture. In the end, our character and reputation are all we have when we leave this world that people will judge us by in the long run.

What an idiotic conclusion if you can even call it that.  You continue to make my point, KR, from my original post.

SMH

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:
SheWrites wrote:And, KR,  you make my point. You describe a  focus on the gnat's behind rather than the big picture the Republicans need to address.  

So, I guess if Stalin were running for POTUS, he would be OK as long as you agreed with his platform LOLOLOLOL

A person's character is the big picture. In the end, our character and reputation are all we have when we leave this world that people will judge us by in the long run.

SOCK!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:What kind of commitment is shown by a guy like Bill C who has had multiple affairs on Hillary? How committed can a person like that be to us as citizens?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/williamjclinton

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton?  A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion? - Page 3 42bc_header_sm

During the administration of William Jefferson Clinton, the U.S. enjoyed more peace and economic well being than at any time in its history. He was the first Democratic president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win a second term. He could point to the lowest unemployment rate in modern times, the lowest inflation in 30 years, the highest home ownership in the country's history, dropping crime rates in many places, and reduced welfare rolls. He proposed the first balanced budget in decades and achieved a budget surplus. As part of a plan to celebrate the millennium in 2000, Clinton called for a great national initiative to end racial discrimination.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PaceDog/KarlRove is banking on the Trey Gowdy Benghazi hearings to bring about trumped-up charges that will lead to an eventual symbolic vote of impeachment against the President. This will then be the catalyst for the big GOP win in 2016. At least, those are the cobwebs hanging from the roof of his empty cranium.

But SheWrites is spot on with her observations....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/18/reince_priebus_on_hillary_clinton_i_think_health_and_age_are_fair_game/?source=newsletter

What he didn't say:

"I think the people will vote for the GOP candidate because our platform is good for the American people."

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:I really don't give a flip about the potential candidates health being used as fodder for the opposition or the sexcapades of the potential candidate or their spouse.  If that is what is important then someone has really missed the boat.  

Watching/reading conservatives sites only shows me (a conservative) that there is no substantial platform being built by Republicans for the 2016 election.  

If they (conservatives) don't get on the ball and present a solid platform WITHOUT an emphasis on social issues (gay marriage, abortion, etc) we will see another progressive in the White House.  Real people need real answers and the ideological platform of God and Country is not going to win the votes of Americans who are looking at economic failure results in their homes.

We are a knee jerk society when it comes to politics and they play us like puppets.  Get over the gnat slapping issues and put the candidate out there that has a platform and not the ability for quick quips and beratements of the opposing candidate.

Not being concerned about a candidates health is foolish. No other way to make the statement. Most especially with a head injury which took SIX MONTHS of therapy.

From your statement you seem proud to confirm that Progressives are proud of their lack of morals and character. If that's what you want to run on, you're most welcome. I'd rather lose than give up my morals and character.

Markle

Markle

Once again, the topic of this thread....

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton? A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Once again, the topic of this thread....

They are none of your business. Why don't you release your medical records so we can see what is causing your dementia?  Razz

I couldn't help myself with that one..... Cue Socrates.....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

They are none of your business. Why don't you release your medical records so we can see what is causing your dementia?  Razz

Is he planning on running for the presidency?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It does not matter. You being a former healthcare professional should know about the privacy of medical records. What were the penalties if you leaked information from the records of any of the patients you served?

If the only thing important to Republicans are Benghazi and Hillary's medical records, you may as well kiss 2016 goodbye right now. It is sure going to be fun razzing PaceDog and Markle after the election....

Why doesn't that prognostication apply to '14?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

It does not matter. You being a former healthcare professional should know about the privacy of medical records. What were the penalties if you leaked information from the records of any of the patients you served?

If the only thing important to Republicans are Benghazi and Hillary's medical records, you may as well kiss 2016 goodbye right now. It is sure going to be fun razzing PaceDog and Markle after the election....

I do know about HIPPA, I also know medical records are not as private as you seem to think.

http://patients.about.com/od/yourmedicalrecords/ss/hipaamyths.htm

Markle wrote:
From your statement you seem proud to confirm that Progressives are proud of their lack of morals and character.  If that's what you want to run on, you're most welcome.  I'd rather lose than give up my morals and character.

Markle and KR have perfectly set up the visual of what I speak in my original post.

This is pretty easy discussion around here.  Laughing 

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:I really don't give a flip about the potential candidates health being used as fodder for the opposition or the sexcapades of the potential candidate or their spouse.  If that is what is important then someone has really missed the boat.  

Watching/reading conservatives sites only shows me (a conservative) that there is no substantial platform being built by Republicans for the 2016 election.  

If they (conservatives) don't get on the ball and present a solid platform WITHOUT an emphasis on social issues (gay marriage, abortion, etc) we will see another progressive in the White House.  Real people need real answers and the ideological platform of God and Country is not going to win the votes of Americans who are looking at economic failure results in their homes.

We are a knee jerk society when it comes to politics and they play us like puppets.  Get over the gnat slapping issues and put the candidate out there that has a platform and not the ability for quick quips and beratements of the opposing candidate.

Your problem SheWrites, is that you're trying to find and apply a rational political approach to a party that believes Ted Cruz knows exactly what's needed ...

In order to accommodate the Teatards, the Dixiecrats, the fundamental evangelists and the pro-oil anti science crowd, republicans like you don't matter any more.

Sorry, I wish they did!!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh, now Markle is concerned with Ms. Clinton's health?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

And he posts another graphic that shows coffins, trying to relate these to the so-called Benghazi "scandal"..... At least he didn't show a corpse this time (must be suppressing that necrophilia....). Of course, the "What difference does it make" comment is being used completely out of context, but he already knows that......   Wink

Medical records are private information, are they not? You don't just get to see them.

All potential POTUS candidates pony up their records unless they have something to hide .

Would that include the mental health records of Paul Ryan and Rick Santorum?

Health records didn't seem to matter when Reagan was elected. Why? The idiot slept on the job and couldn't find his ass with both hands most of the time. Alzheimer's was his basic problem and wasn't disclosed till he'd left the White House. Read Nancy's book .... LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Not being concerned about a candidates health is foolish. No other way to make the statement. Most especially with a head injury which took SIX MONTHS of therapy.

From your statement you seem proud to confirm that Progressives are proud of their lack of morals and character. If that's what you want to run on, you're most welcome. I'd rather lose than give up my morals and character.

You've got to be kidding.  Now we're getting a morals and character lecture from our resident Nazi who's opposed to healthcare, social security, poor people, minorities, the unemployed and the minimum wage.  Yessirree sir, it takes a lot of morals and character to use illegal aliens as a symbol of people who are worthless to big corporations -- excepting, of course, big companies like chicken and meat processors!  Why that's the same kind of morals exhibited by Clarence Thomas of the SCOTUS, when he jibed out loud in his office about a possible pubic hair on the lid of his Coke can.

Yessirree sir, we need to help ourselves to the bloodsucking morals and ghoulish character of Nazis like Herr Markle ... LOL!

Wordslinger wrote:

Your problem SheWrites, is that you're trying to find and apply a rational political approach to a party that believes Ted Cruz knows exactly what's needed  ...

In order to accommodate the Teatards, the Dixiecrats, the fundamental evangelists and the pro-oil anti science crowd, republicans like you don't matter any more.

Sorry, I wish they did!!

I wish that, too. I'm holding my breath...I'll be called a RINO before long.  Laughing 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

SheWrites wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Your problem SheWrites, is that you're trying to find and apply a rational political approach to a party that believes Ted Cruz knows exactly what's needed  ...

Sorry, I wish they did!!

I wish that, too.  I'm holding my breath...I'll be called a RINO before long.  Laughing 

I have been a RINO a long time now.... I started drifting away in 1992, and have been mostly voting against my party's candidates since 2000. If only moderates could wrest the tiller away from the crazies. I am not hopeful that it will happen anytime too soon. Too many Markles and PaceDogs/KarlRoves infest the party nowadays.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

Not being concerned about a candidates health is foolish.  No other way to make the statement.  Most especially with a head injury which took SIX MONTHS of therapy.

From your statement you seem proud to confirm that Progressives are proud of their lack of morals and character.  If that's what you want to run on, you're most welcome.  I'd rather lose than give up my morals and character.

What morals and character? You're a propagandist. It doesn't get much lower than that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum