Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton DISCLOSES...THAT SHE IS NOT GOING TO DISCLOSE, HER HEALTH RECORDS. WHY?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Hillary Clinton DISCLOSES...

THAT SHE IS NOT GOING TO DISCLOSE, HER HEALTH RECORDS.

WHY?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:Hillary Clinton DISCLOSES...

WHY?

Usually I would be on the side of personal privacy when it comes to medical records but when you run for president it is good to let the voters know you are not going to croak any time soon.

To me she is a mess. I don't like her at all. She won't show her medical records for the same reason she blew up her private server. She likes to call the shots.

She is accomplished and well qualified to be president but I don't trust her.
I'll hold my nose and vote for her over anyone the GOP finally decides on because I don't agree in the slightest on their views of how to run the country.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:Hillary Clinton DISCLOSES...

WHY?

Usually I would be on the side of personal privacy when it comes to medical records but when you run for president it is good to let the voters know you are not going to croak any time soon.

To me she is a mess. I don't like her at all. She won't show her medical records for the same reason she blew up her private server. She likes to call the shots.

She is accomplished and well qualified to be president but I don't trust her.
I'll hold my nose and vote for her over anyone the GOP finally decides on because I don't agree in the slightest on their views of how to run the country.

I'm extremely impressed. I hope you can get beyond holding your nose. We need to dump the ruling elite.

If we could keep rolling out the connected and corrupt... we might actually get representation.

Sal

Sal

It would be irresponsible not to speculate.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Santorum had one person show up at one of his Iowa events today (or was it New Hampshire?) and two people at his next event. That's just sad.
And today Dr. Carson is the front runner. Oh well, too early for this to mean anything.

However, more people are showing up to Bernie Sander's events than even his team expected. He's the one I like.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:Santorum had one person show up at one of his Iowa events today (or was it New Hampshire?) and two people at his next event. That's just sad.
And today Dr. Carson is the front runner. Oh well, too early for this to mean anything.

However, more people are showing up to Bernie Sander's events than even his team expected. He's the one I like.

No surprise there. You, Wordslinger and a few others are savoring for a Bernie Sanders, John Bachtell ticket aren't you?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:Santorum had one person show up at one of his Iowa events today (or was it New Hampshire?) and two people at his next event. That's just sad.

No surprise there.  You, Wordslinger and a few others are savoring for a Bernie Sanders, John Bachtell ticket aren't you?

Bachtell hasn't indicated any interest in running and Bernie has never mentioned him as a running mate. However, Thomas Robb -- your buddy in the Ku Klux Klan is favored to run with Ted Cruz. Whoop it up kiddo.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

No surprise there.  You, Wordslinger and a few others are savoring for a Bernie Sanders, John Bachtell ticket aren't you?

Bachtell hasn't indicated any interest in running and Bernie has never mentioned him as a running mate.  However, Thomas Robb -- your buddy in the Ku Klux Klan is favored to run with Ted Cruz.  Whoop it up kiddo.

As you know, the Ku Klux Klan is the radical wing of the Democrat Party so you would know far more about them than I.

Now why won't Hillary Clinton happy to disclose her medical records, you know, TRANSPARANCY.

There may be emails discovered now that hillary failed to hand over from/to blumenthal.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/hillary-clinton-libya-emails-withheld-benghazi-committee-119037.html

House GOP Benghazi investigators have discovered 60 new Libya communications between Sidney Blumenthal and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, a congressional source told POLITICO on Monday —suggesting that either the State Department or the 2016 Democratic presidential contender withheld correspondence the panel had requested.

The House Select Committee on Benghazi had quietly subpoenaed Blumenthal’s Libya emails. And on Friday, the longtime Clinton family friend — who is set to testify before investigators behind closed doors Tuesday morning — handed over 120 pages worth of new Libya- and Benghazi-related emails.

Story Continued Below

“These emails were not previously produced to the Committee or released to the public, and they will help inform tomorrow’s deposition,” panel Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said in a statement late Monday evening. “We are prepared to release these emails.”

Panel Republicans are pushing to release the emails as early as Tuesday but need Democrats to agree to do so under committee rules that require the minority to be given a five-day warning before release.

In the meantime, they’re wondering why they didn’t have them in the first place.

Clinton has said she and her team gave all her work-related correspondence over to State, which was then tasked with going through the emails and giving the panel relevant messages. Department officials turned up about 300 emails related to the attack on the Benghazi diplomatic compound that left four Americans dead.

The congressional source did not know whether Clinton had turned over all the new emails to State and State did not provide them, or whether Clinton failed to hand over the correspondence.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Bachtell hasn't indicated any interest in running and Bernie has never mentioned him as a running mate.  However, Thomas Robb -- your buddy in the Ku Klux Klan is favored to run with Ted Cruz.  Whoop it up kiddo.

As you know, the Ku Klux Klan is the radical wing of the Democrat Party so you would know far more about them than I.

Now why won't Hillary Clinton happy to disclose her medical records, you know, TRANSPARANCY.

From a source I can't reveal, but trust implicitly, I know there is not a single member of the KKK who isn't a republican.

All the Benghazi crapola, health crapola, wealth crapola you can generate will only fire up conservative boilers.  Democrats really don't give a damn for any of it.  Sure she has money, sure she fucked up over Benghazi, sure she's ultra careful what she says and exposes ... and she'll still whip any of the monkeys your team has put up thus far.  she'll have much of the women's vote, young voters, Latinos and blacks and the full democratic base -- unless Bernie wins.  None of your monkey candidates will draw anything except republican votes -- guaranteeing another loss for you and yours.   LOL!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

From a source I can't reveal, but trust implicitly, I know there is not a single member of the KKK who isn't  a republican.

All the Benghazi crapola, health crapola, wealth crapola you can generate will only fire up conservative boilers.  Democrats really don't give a damn for any of it.  Sure she has money, sure she fucked up over Benghazi, sure she's ultra careful what she says and exposes ... and she'll still whip any of the monkeys your team has put up thus far.  she'll have much of the women's vote, young voters, Latinos and blacks and the full democratic base -- unless Bernie wins.  None of your monkey candidates will draw anything except republican votes -- guaranteeing another loss for you and yours.   LOL!

Hillary Clinton DISCLOSES...THAT SHE IS NOT GOING TO DISCLOSE, HER HEALTH RECORDS.   WHY? AnimatedLaughterPink

Folks are going to think I write these things for you!

How would they even know?  Is it on their application forms you keep in your file cabinet?

I was laughing too hard to read the second paragraph.  Maybe later!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

From a source I can't reveal, but trust implicitly, I know there is not a single member of the KKK who isn't  a republican.

Hillary Clinton DISCLOSES...THAT SHE IS NOT GOING TO DISCLOSE, HER HEALTH RECORDS.   WHY? AnimatedLaughterPink

Folks are going to think I write these things for you!

How would they even know?  Is it on their application forms you keep in your file cabinet?

I was laughing too hard to read the second paragraph.  Maybe later!

Seeing you toss in your laughing pussy cat cliche always means the same thing -- Semi-Sane Markle has no real response, and twisted with desperation he reaches for his silly file. Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum