Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs . . . Where are Hillary's Medical Records?

+7
Telstar
Floridatexan
dumpcare
polecat
Sal
Hospital Bob
Markle
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Markle

Markle

Where are Hillary's Medical Records?

More and more medical issues keep arising with Hillary Clinton.

Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs

AUGUST 7, 2016

Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs . . . Where are Hillary's Medical Records? Struggling20up20stairs_zpsf0gbjeav

The questionable health condition of Hillary Clinton should be a major issue of the 2016 campaign.

The latest evidence comes in the form of Clinton being helped up a set of stairs by multiple individuals outside what appears to be a home.

The photos, published by Reuters and Getty, show the 68-year-old candidate with aides holding her arms as she ascends the stairs.

http://theamericanmirror.com/shock-photo-grandma-hillary-helped-stairs/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Big deal, markle. Let's hope her health is bad and she croaks because Tim Kaine would be a better President than her anyway.

But it's not medical records you should be interested in. It's tax returns and you should be asking why Trump isn't showing us those.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:Where are Hillary's Medical Records?

AUGUST 7, 2016

Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs . . . Where are Hillary's Medical Records? Struggling20up20stairs_zpsf0gbjeav

The questionable health condition of Hillary Clinton should be a major issue of the 2016 campaign.

The latest evidence comes in the form of Clinton being helped up a set of stairs by multiple individuals outside what appears to be a home.

The photos, published by Reuters and Getty, show the 68-year-old candidate with aides holding her arms as she ascends the stairs.

Wow ...

... Markle has a picture of Clinton slipping on some stairs in February, and he's gonna run with it.

How low can he go?

We have 90 or so days to find out.

polecat

polecat

She keeps her records in the same file trump keeps his tax returns.

dumpcare

Saul Alinsky wrote:

AUGUST 7, 2016

Wow ...

... Markle has a picture of Clinton slipping on some stairs in February, and he's gonna run with it.

How low can he go?

I think he can go lower than Trump but it could end up a tie.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Big deal,  markle.  Let's hope her health is bad and she croaks because Tim Kaine would be a better President than her anyway.

But it's not medical records you should be interested in.  It's tax returns and you should be asking why Trump isn't showing us those.

I have no interest in Donald Trump's tax returns, whatsoever.

Nothing good could happen by revealing the tax returns of a billionaire. You know that as well as I.

A gross oversimplification would be if the returns showed that his gross income was $100 million and that he had contributed $1 million to various charities.

If his net income was $1 million from the $100 million gross, Democrats would go even more crazy claiming just because his net income was $1 million, that was because he cheated and could afford to donate $20 million.

If he donated $30 million, Democrats would scream he should have donated $50 million and on and on and on.

It's a no win situation. He's doing the right thing.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

That's because you're a craven political hack ...

... and an idiot.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-slipping-on-stairs/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:Big deal,  markle.  Let's hope her health is bad and she croaks because Tim Kaine would be a better President than her anyway.

But it's not medical records you should be interested in.  It's tax returns and you should be asking why Trump isn't showing us those.

Nothing good could happen by revealing the tax returns of a billionaire.  You know that as well as I.

A gross oversimplification would be if the returns showed that his gross income was $100 million and that he had contributed $1 million to various charities.

If his net income was $1 million from the $100 million gross, Democrats would go even more crazy claiming just because his net income was $1 million, that was because he cheated and could afford to donate $20 million.

If he donated $30 million, Democrats would scream he should have donated $50 million and on and on and on.

It's a no win situation.  He's doing the right thing.

I thought you were a Krauthammer fan. Are you so smitten with this Trump character that you're now dismissing what Krauthammer says? He says Trump needs to reveal what's in the tax returns.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Saul Alinsky wrote:

AUGUST 7, 2016

Wow ...

How low can he go?

I think he can go lower than Trump but it could end up a tie.

From the New York Times
Clinton Out of Hospital After For Treatment for Clot by Denise Grady and Mark Lander January 2, 2013

The news of her release was the first welcome sign in a troubling month that grounded Mrs. Clinton—preventing her from answering questions in Congress about the State Department’s handling of the lethal attack on an American mission in Libya [shocking…Benghazi] or being present when President Obama announced Senator John Kerry as his choice for her successor when she steps down as secretary of state.

“Her medical team advised her that she is making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery,” Philippe Reines, a senior adviser to Mrs. Clinton, said in a statement.

Mrs. Clinton, 65, was admitted to New York-Presbyterian/Columbia hospital on Sunday after a scan discovered the blood clot. The scan was part of her follow-up care for a concussion she sustained more than two weeks earlier, when she fainted and fell striking her head. According to the State Department, the fainting was caused by dehydration, brought on by a stomach virus. The concussion was diagnosed on Dec. 13, though the fall had occurred earlier that week.

The clot was potentially serious, blocking a vein that drains blood from the brain. Untreated, such blockages can lead to brain hemorrhages or strokes. Treatment consists mainly of blood thinners to keep the clot from enlarging and to prevent more clots from forming, and plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration, which is a major risk factor for blood clots.

[…]

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/us/politics/hillary-clinton-is-discharged-from-hospital-after-blood-clot.html?_r=0

Telstar

Telstar

I'm sure Donny still suffers from massive brain damage after this. I think it happened a couple of days ago. Laughing

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.businessinsider.com/theres-something-fishy-about-donald-trumps-charitable-donations-2015-8

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

From the New York Times
Clinton Out of Hospital After For Treatment for Clot  by Denise Grady and Mark Lander  January 2, 2013

The news of her release was the first welcome sign in a troubling month that grounded Mrs. Clinton—preventing her from answering questions in Congress about the State Department’s handling of the lethal attack on an American mission in Libya [shocking…Benghazi or being present when President Obama announced Senator John Kerry as his choice for her successor when she steps down as secretary of state.

“Her medical team advised her that she is making good progress on all fronts, and they are confident she will make a full recovery,” Philippe Reines, a senior adviser to Mrs. Clinton, said in a statement.

Mrs. Clinton, 65, was admitted to New York-Presbyterian/Columbia hospital on Sunday after a scan discovered the blood clot.  The scan was part of her follow-up care for a concussion she sustained more than two weeks earlier, when she fainted and fell striking her head.  According to the State Department, the fainting was caused by dehydration, brought on by a stomach virus.  The concussion was diagnosed on Dec. 13, though the fall had occurred earlier that week.

The clot was potentially serious, blocking a vein that drains blood from the brain.  Untreated, such blockages can lead to brain hemorrhages or strokes.  Treatment consists mainly  of blood thinners to keep the clot from enlarging and to prevent more clots from forming, and plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration, which is a major risk factor for blood clots.

[…]

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/03/us/politics/hillary-clinton-is-discharged-from-hospital-after-blood-clot.html?_r=0

Hahahaha ...

What will Markle say when his preferred candidate either refuses to debate or is completely eviserated by an old woman with permanent brain damage??

Hahahaha ....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Nothing good could happen by revealing the tax returns of a billionaire.  You know that as well as I.

But if he is not really a billionaire as he so profoundly claims to be, release of his tax returns could shed some light on this. If he has been lying, I agree that nothing good (for him, anyway...) could happen by revealing them.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

The Trump tower alone is probably worth more than a billion.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:The Trump tower alone is probably worth more than a billion.

But does he have a billion dollars equity built-up in it, or is it highly leveraged?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The Trump tower alone is probably worth more than a billion.

But does he have a billion dollars equity built-up in it, or is it highly leveraged?

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/010416/companies-donald-trump-owns.asp

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Everything Trump owns is highly leveraged, and a lot of what he owns was obtained by questionable means. He always tries to use OPM to advance his fortune. If that doesn't work, he intimidates through lawsuits or covert threats. There is no doubt that Trump has defrauded scores of people. He's all about himself, 24/7/365. Anyone who has missed that is willfully blind.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-slipping-on-stairs/

Link bears repeating. READ IT, peeps.

2seaoat

She will release her physical before the election as she should. Hillary is not a spring chicken. It is reasonable for the American public to be aware of any health issues. Now the real issue......when will Donald Trump issue his tax returns not covered by three years of audit? Mr. Markle can try to compare all kinds of non disclosure to the tax returns, but the tax returns are a very good definition of the financial side of a candidate. The truth is that Trump is not what he attempts to project. He is a dangerous flim flam man.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NlxWckQbpug

Markle

Markle

Once again, my desperate Progressive good friends would rather talk about anything other than the embarrassing topics I post.

Go figure!

Dr. Marc Seigel said "the public has a right to know" and speculated on what the issue could be but was more interested in previous spills and a concussion she had in 2012.

"I think the public has a right to know," Seigel said. "We're talking in 2008, Sean, I looked over a thousand pages of John McCain's records because of a melanoma he had 10 years ago. What about Hillary? In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012 she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from.

"Then she ends up with a blood-clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners," Seigel said. "Just that point alone -- if she's prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her. Guess what if she falls and hits her head? She'll get a blood-clot."

"I want to know what her neurological records show," he added.

"The picture going up the stairs speaks a million words," Dr. David Samadi said. "Is she fatigued? Is she dehydrated? One of the main reasons she fell in 2012 and had the concussions was severe dehydration. They're holding her and going up the stairs. So she may be really dehydrated, she may have arthritis, she may have back pain, she may have fallen again. We don't know. There are questions that are unanswered. What we know today is she's on thyroid medication, she suffers from hypothyroid, low thyroid, that can cause fatigue and gaining weight and all of that."

"I think a traumatic brain injury with symptoms down the road is very, very likely here especially since she had a blood-clot on her brain. As David mentioned that could lead to a seizure problem. Someone is carrying a [diazepam] pen that you'd use in case of a seizure, a Valium pen, that makes me wonder about that," Dr. Seigel said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/08/fox_news_medical_team_what_do_hillary_clintons_neurological_records_show.html

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:Once again, my desperate Progressive good friends would rather talk about anything other than the embarrassing topics I post.

Go figure!

Dr. Marc Seigel said "the public has a right to know" and speculated on what the issue could be but was more interested in previous spills and a concussion she had in 2012.

"I think the public has a right to know," Seigel said. "We're talking in 2008, Sean, I looked over a thousand pages of John McCain's records because of a melanoma he had 10 years ago. What about Hillary? In 2009, a severe fall. She breaks her elbow. In 2011, she boards a plane, falls. In 2012 she has a severe concussion which Bill Clinton says took her six months to recover from.

"Then she ends up with a blood-clot in the brain and a lifetime of blood thinners," Seigel said. "Just that point alone -- if she's prone to falling, you can see from that picture up there that it looked like she can barely get upstairs without two people carrying her. Guess what if she falls and hits her head? She'll get a blood-clot."

"The picture going up the stairs speaks a million words," Dr. David Samadi said. "Is she fatigued? Is she dehydrated? One of the main reasons she fell in 2012 and had the concussions was severe dehydration. They're holding her and going up the stairs. So she may be really dehydrated, she may have arthritis, she may have back pain, she may have fallen again. We don't know. There are questions that are unanswered. What we know today is she's on thyroid medication, she suffers from hypothyroid, low thyroid, that can cause fatigue and gaining weight and all of that."

"I think a traumatic brain injury with symptoms down the road is very, very likely here especially since she had a blood-clot on her brain. As David mentioned that could lead to a seizure problem. Someone is carrying a [diazepam] pen that you'd use in case of a seizure, a Valium pen, that makes me wonder about that," Dr. Seigel said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/08/fox_news_medical_team_what_do_hillary_clintons_neurological_records_show.html

Hahahaha ...

What will Markle say when his preferred candidate either refuses to debate or is completely eviserated by an old woman with permanent brain damage??

Hahahaha ....

Markle

Markle

Note the large black man in the photo to the left of Hillary Clinton.  Who is he and what is his job.

Here we see him rushing on stage when Hillary Clinton Freezes from an interruption to her speech.  He asks her, "are you okay?  Keep talking, keep talking..."

What's going on?

Last edited by Markle on 8/9/2016, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Saul Alinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:Once again, my desperate Progressive good friends would rather talk about anything other than the embarrassing topics I post.

Go figure!

Hahahaha ...

What will Markle say when his preferred candidate either refuses to debate or is completely eviserated [eviscerated] by an old woman with permanent brain damage??

Hahahaha ....

Guess we'll see won't we? When she freezes on stage...will her medical team be able to jump, to her rescue and tell her what to say?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum