Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton? A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion?

+6
Wordslinger
2seaoat
Floridatexan
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Markle

Markle

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton? A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion?

When Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testified before congress she had to wear special glasses to correct her double vision.

SIX MONTH recovery from a concussion? That is far beyond a usual concussion. Does she have memory loss? Has her eyesight returned to normal? How much brain damage did she suffer?

Ophthalmologist: Lined glasses Hillary wore used to treat double vision common to cases of severe head trauma

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 00:19 EST, 17 May 2014 | Updated: 11:37 EST, 17 May 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2631090/Ophthalmologist-Lined-glasses-Hillary-wore-used-treat-double-vision-common-cases-severe-head-trauma.html#ixzz322fl2d00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton?  A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion? Whatdifferencedoesitmake

Just like Obama's school transcripts, they will be sealed or disappear

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Oh, now Markle is concerned with Ms. Clinton's health?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

And he posts another graphic that shows coffins, trying to relate these to the so-called Benghazi "scandal"..... At least he didn't show a corpse this time (must be suppressing that necrophilia....). Of course, the "What difference does it make" comment is being used completely out of context, but he already knows that......   Wink

Medical records are private information, are they not? You don't just get to see them.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh, now Markle is concerned with Ms. Clinton's health?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

And he posts another graphic that shows coffins, trying to relate these to the so-called Benghazi "scandal"..... At least he didn't show a corpse this time (must be suppressing that necrophilia....). Of course, the "What difference does it make" comment is being used completely out of context, but he already knows that......   Wink

Medical records are private information, are they not? You don't just get to see them.

Is it wrong to inquire about the health of a candidate who may end up running our country?

No, you don't get to see people's private medical records just because they hold an office. That's really going too far.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:No, you don't get to see people's private medical records just because they hold an office. That's really going too far.

It's not absolute....    

“public right to know” about a presidential candidate’s health. Presumably, no one put a gun to a candidate’s head and forced him or her to run for office. This leads us to the theory that everyone who throws his or her proverbial hat into the ring freely consented to what’s now generally understood to be the new rules of disclosure regarding presidential health information.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/politics/92452/michele-bachmann-migraines-health-ethics

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton?  A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLP9Vuqi83V_UXgGAvZorLNV7aPNs50ll_WFwsXjHhecRg5fAB

The concussion is probably as real as the bullets that were fired at her in Bosnia.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLWXSsYJoWY

Razz 

Maybe the russians switched her with a kgb clone? The best part is I could prolly find a link for that... lol.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh, now Markle is concerned with Ms. Clinton's health? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

I pray for the good health and safety of all our leaders every night. You do not?

PLEASE, put her statement in context, it only makes it worse but please show her speech or a transcript. Go for it!

What was Secretary of State Hillary Clinton discussing on the telephone with President Barack Hussein Obama moments before she issued a statement that the attack was due to an anti-Muslim movie which they deplored?

Were you NOT concerned about the health of Vice President nominee Dick Cheney?

McCain, Gore, Bush and Kerry all released their medical records - WHY didn't nominee Obama - he is the youngest of them all and in fine shape?

If you were responsible for hiring the new CEO of GE, Ford or some other major, international corporation would you NOT want to know their medical history? If you would NOT, you would be seriously, if not criminally irresponsible.

You obviously have an obsession with dead bodies. Have you always had this obsession? You must have been orgasmic when the major networks were listing the names of the fatalities and showing the carnage each day.

Since you enjoy them so much, here's another for you to lust over.

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton?  A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion? 911bodies

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Oh, now Markle is concerned with Ms. Clinton's health?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Is it wrong to inquire about the health of a candidate who may end up running our country?

It's wrong to call her injury "fake" and then use that same injury to question her ability to hold office. It's wrong to talk about "special sunglasses" when it's painfully obvious that she wore the same sunglasses literally for years. And it's wrong to promote a candidate through illegal and immoral means, especially a man whom you know doesn't possess the qualifications to lead the country.

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton?  A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion? Bush_karl_rove

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

It's wrong to call her injury "fake" and then use that same injury to question her ability to hold office.  It's wrong to talk about "special sunglasses" when it's painfully obvious that she wore the same sunglasses literally for years.  And it's wrong to promote a candidate through illegal and immoral means, especially a man whom you know doesn't possess the qualifications to lead the country.

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton?  A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion? Bush_karl_rove

I have never referenced her injury, ever. You must be confused.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No...I am not confused. Karl Rove is shamelessly trying to tie Hillary Clinton's head injury to her ability to do the job. I have had a concussion. I would say it took me a good month to get over the effects of that injury. I don't know what treatment Mrs. Clinton received. But I do know that many head injuries can be completely cured without long-term effects. So does Karl Rove.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
No...I am not confused.  Karl Rove is shamelessly trying to tie Hillary Clinton's head injury to her ability to do the job.  I have had a concussion.  I would say it took me a good month to get over the effects of that injury.  I don't know what treatment Mrs. Clinton received.  But I do know that many head injuries can be completely cured without long-term effects.  So does Karl Rove.

Once again, I did not question her head injury. Go back and read what I said.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Republicans are so fearful that Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2016 that they are DESPERATE and will try just about anything to keep this from happening.

Could it be because they have nobody who has any chance of beating her if she runs?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Republicans are so fearful that Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2016 that they are DESPERATE and will try just about anything to keep this from happening.

Could it be because they have nobody who has any chance of beating her if she runs?

actually, anyone will beat her. Obama has ruined the chance of another commie coming to power in any future elections. People wont be carefree and stay home.

If I am wrong, all it means is this country is finished.

2seaoat

I think once she announces her candidacy, it would be the appropriate thing to release health records, but until then.....who cares.....she is a private citizen.

When every candidate is required to release health records then it will be appropriate but holding a public office does not entitle everyone to know your private health status.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:When every candidate is required to release health records then it will be appropriate but holding a public office does not entitle everyone to know your private health status.

Yeah, after all, Dick Cheney managed to serve with a ticker that was two-steps away from failing. It didn't seem to keep that turd-ball from being the Veep.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:When every candidate is required to release health records then it will be appropriate but holding a public office does not entitle everyone to know your private health status.

Why are you opposed to having relevant information disclosed to the voting public?

Ohhh...rightttt...you're a Progressive the less known about your candidates the better they fare.

You must be so proud!

Floridatexan wrote:It's wrong to call her injury "fake" and then use that same injury to question her ability to hold office.

Oh my!!!!! Are we having an moral and ethical dilemma?

That just brings tears to my eyes.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Floridatexan wrote:It's wrong to talk about "special sunglasses" when it's painfully obvious that she wore the same sunglasses literally for years.

Nothing is obvious.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Floridatexan wrote:And it's wrong to promote a candidate through illegal and immoral means, especially a man whom you know doesn't possess the qualifications to lead the country.

Yes. I'm still wondering how you can support a war criminal like your blood soaked Nobel champion of peace who decimates sovereign nations and kills thousands of innocents without Congressional approval. Then you turn around and even support the person this thread is about who was directly responsible for the embassies around the world when she failed to demand that embassies closure in the power vacuum that followed. Especially after all the times you demanded the previous presidents head be served up because you thought he was a war criminal for invading a sovereign nation with Congressional approval and UN approval.  

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton?  A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzS3tETSRLOneh9IiX3GGdBLl59IO_qKj-tNbLlHZT2vANm2j2

It must be something in the water of your utopia of unicorns.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35lUpIc5Lfk

Smile

All potential POTUS candidates pony up their records unless they have something to hide .

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Yeah, after all, Dick Cheney managed to serve with a ticker that was two-steps away from failing. It didn't seem to keep that turd-ball from being the Veep.

VP is a ceremonial post at best and you know it

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Republicans are so fearful that Hillary Clinton will run for President in 2016 that they are DESPERATE and will try just about anything to keep this from happening.

actually, anyone will beat her. Obama has ruined the chance of another commie coming to power in any future elections. People wont be carefree and stay home.

If I am wrong, all it means is this country is finished.

Rats, they say, are quick to leave a sinking ship. Bye bye!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:It's wrong to call her injury "fake" and then use that same injury to question her ability to hold office.

Oh my!!!!! Are we having an moral and ethical dilemma?

That just brings tears to my eyes.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Floridatexan wrote:It's wrong to talk about "special sunglasses" when it's painfully obvious that she wore the same sunglasses literally for years.

Nothing is obvious.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Floridatexan wrote:And it's wrong to promote a candidate through illegal and immoral means, especially a man whom you know doesn't possess the qualifications to lead the country.

Yes. I'm still wondering how you can support a war criminal like your blood soaked Nobel champion of peace who decimates sovereign nations and kills thousands of innocents without Congressional approval. Then you turn around and even support the person this thread is about who was directly responsible for the embassies around the world when she failed to demand that embassies closure in the power vacuum that followed. Especially after all the times you demanded the previous presidents head be served up because you thought he was a war criminal for invading a sovereign nation with Congressional approval and UN approval.  

When do we get the Medical Records of Hillary Clinton?  A SIX MONTH RECOVERY for a "minor" Concussion? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzS3tETSRLOneh9IiX3GGdBLl59IO_qKj-tNbLlHZT2vANm2j2

It must be something in the water of your utopia of unicorns.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35lUpIc5Lfk

Smile

Play this game all you want little boy ... it still won't make a difference in the coming elections. Think it out, stupid ... if Hillary doesn't run Biden will. And either Hillary or Biden would whip Chris Christy or another Bush.

Reality.

Obama, hillary, and biden already are another bush. We haven't had another viable choice in a long time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum