Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"The Masters"

+2
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76"The Masters" - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Masters" 4/13/2014, 6:08 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gutsy shot by Bubba on 15.

77"The Masters" - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Masters" 4/13/2014, 6:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And I cried!

78"The Masters" - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Masters" 4/13/2014, 7:08 pm

Tiger would have won if he did not have a bad back.

79"The Masters" - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Masters" 4/13/2014, 7:32 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

A 4 day admission ticket costs $4,000. When Tiger announced he would not play the price dropped to $3,700.

80"The Masters" - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Masters" 4/13/2014, 7:35 pm

knothead

knothead

Mr Ichi wrote:Tiger would have won if he did not have a bad back.  

. . . . . and if a frog had wings Ichi! Smile 

81"The Masters" - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Masters" 4/13/2014, 7:46 pm

LOL I just had to say that before someone else did. Great Tournament. Mr Watson has came a long long ways. I am very proud of him.

82"The Masters" - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Masters" 4/13/2014, 9:39 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

I don't know much about golf but I'm happy for our home town champion.  king  He seems like a really nice guy.

83"The Masters" - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Masters" 4/13/2014, 10:32 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just can't comprehend how somebody that skinny can be the longest driver on the PGA tour.

84"The Masters" - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Masters" 4/13/2014, 10:42 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

AUGUSTA, Ga. -- He swings out of his shoes with a pink-shafted driver, his golf ball traveling distances that are awed and admired. Bubba Golf, it is called, often with disbelief and wonder.

For all his quirkiness, including the homemade swing and the rambling interviews and the -- believe it or not -- Twitter conversations with his followers on the morning of the final round of a major championship he is leading, Bubba Watson is a remarkable talent.

Watson put his ability on full display Sunday, shooting a final-round 69 at Augusta National to pull away from Jordan Spieth on the back nine and win his second Masters in three years.

Only eight other players have won the Masters in such a short span -- including Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson and Jack Nicklaus.

"It's overwhelming," said Watson, the only player in the top seven to shoot in the 60s in the final round. "To win twice, to be with those great names. ... A small-town guy named Bubba now has two green jackets. It's pretty wild."

http://espn.go.com/golf/masters14/story/_/id/10778027/bubba-watson-wins-second-masters-title-three-years

p.s. play the video at the top of that page to hear some interesting stuff about Bubba and today's round.

85"The Masters" - Page 4 Empty Re: "The Masters" 4/14/2014, 8:02 am

LOVE this quote from the LA Times, Dan Wiederer:   "Alien golf? Otherworldly golf? Naw, boy, just Bubba Golf."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum