Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greatest Healthcare System in the World ....

+7
Joanimaroni
VectorMan
othershoe1030
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Sal
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

It amazes me at how eager all you people are to give free access to health services then in the same breath talk about how shitty those services are.

And then it amazes me even more that you think Obamacare which has reduced payments to the people who provides those services will improve care lol

You people take the cake for being ignorant

Sal

Sal

Dot wrote:It amazes me at how eager all you people are to give free access to health services

Jeebus .....

.... [palms face]

Rolling Eyes 

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Dot wrote:It amazes me at how eager all you people are to give free access to health services then in the same breath talk about how shitty those services are.

And then it amazes me even more that you think Obamacare which has reduced payments to the people who provides those services will improve care lol

Over-billing and billing errors are just one of the reasons we wanted single payer in the first place. It is the insurance companies with their fingers in the pie that add another layer of expense to the system. If we got rid of them and just had medicare for all the entire system would improve and be simplified but of course the insurance lobby/industry wouldn't go for that. Having a "for profit" "health care system is not the most enlightened way to deliver health care.

VectorMan

VectorMan

This thread proves how out of touch liberals really are. Boards thinks his use of certain words makes him better and/or smarter than others.

Totally typical as expected.

Hey Boards, how is that circular logic working for you. LOL

You are so lame.

But, carry on. You'll get what you deserve in the end.

Well, all of you libtards will. ObamaCare is yours as well. Own it!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

othershoe1030 wrote:
Dot wrote:It amazes me at how eager all you people are to give free access to health services then in the same breath talk about how shitty those services are.

Over-billing and billing errors are just one of the reasons we wanted single payer in the first place. It is the insurance companies with their fingers in the pie that add another layer of expense to the system. If we got rid of them and just had medicare for all the entire system would improve and be simplified but of course the insurance lobby/industry wouldn't go for that. Having a "for profit" "health care system is not the most enlightened way to deliver health care.

WE?

You really don't know anything about Medicare billing, do you? What WE need is insurance reform.

othershoe1030 wrote:

Over-billing and billing errors are just one of the reasons we wanted single payer in the first place. It is the insurance companies with their fingers in the pie ( so Obama gave ins co's a gift with obamacare)that add another layer of expense to the system. If we got rid of them and just had medicare for all ( again, why cant people comprehend, we could never afford medicare for all, we cant even afford Medicaid for all)the entire system would improve and be simplified but of course the insurance lobby/industry wouldn't go for that. Having a "for profit" "health care system is not the most enlightened way to deliver health care.

seriously, Im so sick and tired of stupid assed people who don't know a damn thing about this subject offering up fairy tail solutions.  Rolling Eyes 

Please all of you, shove your "Enlightenment" up your ass.

Have a nice day.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Sal wrote:
Dot wrote:It amazes me at how eager all you people are to give free access to health services

Jeebus .....

.... [palms face]

Rolling Eyes 

I feel your pain. Lately I find it best to just move on.

boards of FL

boards of FL

VectorMan wrote:This thread proves how out of touch liberals really are. Boards thinks his use of certain words makes him better and/or smarter than others.

Totally typical as expected.

Hey Boards, how is that circular logic working for you. LOL

You are so lame.

But, carry on. You'll get what you deserve in the end.

Well, all of you libtards will. ObamaCare is yours as well. Own it!

I think my use of certain words makes me better than others?  That is what you're taking away here? I think you may be in the same boat as TEO here. The inverse correlation is strong in you.

boards, I need to PM you. please respond.

Dot wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Over-billing and billing errors are just one of the reasons we wanted single payer in the first place. It is the insurance companies with their fingers in the pie ( so Obama gave ins co's a gift with obamacare)that add another layer of expense to the system. If we got rid of them and just had medicare for all ( again, why cant people comprehend, we could never afford medicare for all, we cant even afford Medicaid for all)the entire system would improve and be simplified but of course the insurance lobby/industry wouldn't go for that. Having a "for profit" "health care system is not the most enlightened way to deliver health care.

seriously, Im so sick and tired of stupid assed people who don't know a damn thing about this subject offering up fairy tail solutions.  Rolling Eyes 

Have a nice day.

You can't be a sick as we are of your ignorant, illiterate , vulgar ass constantly posting lies trying to shove your Obamacare opinions up ours.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Have a nice day.

You can't be as sick as we are of your ignorant, illiterate , vulgar ass constantly posting lies trying to shove your Obamacare opinions up ours.

It would help you if you could simply grow up and face facts. ObamaCare is a monumental failure and one of the greatest boondoggles this country has ever endured for a tiny portion of the population.

Media wrongly attack Drudge after he admits paying Obamacare penalty

By Kellan Howell

The Washington Times
Saturday, March 22, 2014

What each critical tweeter and pundit failed to realize was that Mr. Drudge, as the self-employed proprietor of The Drudge Report, files taxes as a small business on a quarterly basis.

The IRS requires self-employed business owners to file annual returns and pay estimated quarterly taxes. When entrepreneurs like Mr. Drudge file their 2014 first quarter taxes, they have to pay the individual health care mandate if they are not getting Obamacare coverage.

The IRS form also allows adding the mandate to the section labeled “other taxes,” hence Mr. Drudge’s chosen name “Liberty tax.”

A Senate Budget Committee aide told Breitbart News, “It is true that thousands of small businesses will be forces to pay Obamacare taxes quarterly in 2014.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/22/media-wrongly-attack-drudge-after-he-admits-paying/#ixzz2wlHQCQXq

It just gets worse and worse doesn't it?

Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Sal wrote:Here's the deal ....

.... my wife had major surgery four weeks ago that required an overnight stay in the hospital ....

.... the bills have started arriving, and so far we've been over-billed by the surgeon, over-billed by the anesthesiologist, over-billed by the people who did the EKG, over-billed by the hospital, and Florida Blue fucked up their end of the deal ....

.... fortunately for us, my wife is an executive in the health insurance industry, so she spots these errors immediately ....

.... this morning, she spent three and a half hours straightening everything out ....

.... the average layperson, like myself, would probably not discover these errors and just pay through the nose ....

.... and, I can't find any reason to blame Obama for any of it.

lol

======

That's because you don't have Obamacare. And now that we know your wife is a healthcare exec, probably making far more money than anyone two or three of us combined, every argument you make for Obamacare is hypocritical knowing that you will never be subjected to it. So run along liar boy and misrepresenter of the facts. You folks are the 1% and your input is no longer valid.

Greatest Healthcare System in the World .... - Page 2 1959459_10151884200626415_1866015216_n

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Have a nice day.

You can't be as sick as we are of your ignorant, illiterate , vulgar ass constantly posting lies trying to shove your Obamacare opinions up ours.

It would help you if you could simply grow up and face facts.  ObamaCare is a monumental failure and one of the greatest boondoggles this country has ever endured for a tiny portion of the population.

By Kellan Howell

The Washington Times
Saturday, March 22, 2014

What each critical tweeter and pundit failed to realize was that Mr. Drudge, as the self-employed proprietor of The Drudge Report, files taxes as a small business on a quarterly basis.

The IRS requires self-employed business owners to file annual returns and pay estimated quarterly taxes. When entrepreneurs like Mr. Drudge file their 2014 first quarter taxes, they have to pay the individual health care mandate if they are not getting Obamacare coverage.

The IRS form also allows adding the mandate to the section labeled “other taxes,” hence Mr. Drudge’s chosen name “Liberty tax.”

A Senate Budget Committee aide told Breitbart News, “It is true that thousands of small businesses will be forces to pay Obamacare taxes quarterly in 2014.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/22/media-wrongly-attack-drudge-after-he-admits-paying/#ixzz2wlHQCQXq

"That's perplexing," said Brian Haile, the senior vice president for health-care policy at Jackson Hewitt Tax Service, a tax-preparation company. The IRS has no mechanism in place yet to even accept individual mandate penalties and hasn't even published the tables taxpayers will use to work out how much they owe. Plus, any money sent in can't be earmarked especially for that, he explained. The IRS didn't respond to a request for additional information about collecting mandate penalties. Drudge didn't respond to an email asking him to elaborate on his tweet.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Have a nice day.

It would help you if you could simply grow up and face facts.  ObamaCare is a monumental failure and one of the greatest boondoggles this country has ever endured for a tiny portion of the population.

By Kellan Howell

The Washington Times
Saturday, March 22, 2014

"That's perplexing," said Brian Haile, the senior vice president for health-care policy at Jackson Hewitt Tax Service, a tax-preparation company. The IRS has no mechanism in place yet to even accept individual mandate penalties and hasn't even published the tables taxpayers will use to work out how much they owe. Plus, any money sent in can't be earmarked especially for that, he explained. The IRS didn't respond to a request for additional information about collecting mandate penalties. Drudge didn't respond to an email asking him to elaborate on his tweet.

As you know, actually he did and he was right and the information is in the tax forms of those who are independent contractors and others who file quarterly.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

othershoe1030 wrote:

You're absolutely right. Good post!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Have a nice day.

By Kellan Howell

The Washington Times
Saturday, March 22, 2014

What really scares hell out of Herr Markle is the fact that 6million people have already signed up, and a great portion of them prior to the AffordableCare Act had no access to healthcare other than free clinics or emergency rooms.

Herr Markle prefers a system where only the wealthy can have access to healthcare -- with the best care reserved for the richest.

Yessir -- that's capitalism at it's greediest!!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:Here's the deal ....

.... my wife had major surgery four weeks ago that required an overnight stay in the hospital ....

.... the bills have started arriving, and so far we've been over-billed by the surgeon, over-billed by the anesthesiologist, over-billed by the people who did the EKG, over-billed by the hospital, and Florida Blue fucked up their end of the deal ....

.... fortunately for us, my wife is an executive in the health insurance industry, so she spots these errors immediately ....

.... this morning, she spent three and a half hours straightening everything out ....

.... the average layperson, like myself, would probably not discover these errors and just pay through the nose ....

.... and, I can't find any reason to blame Obama for any of it.

lol

Sal, you're right on target. Unfortunately, Obama's compromise (ditching single payer in favor of bloodsucking health insurance execs), isn't going to decrease costs. Period.

Obama's plan is pure chocolate for the health insurance and medical equipment mavens.

Somebody tell me it's moral for people to get rich on other people being sick. Reality!!

Markle

Markle

Now it will get REAL quiet from the far left Progressives. Matt Drudge threw out the bait to prove that the White House, nor any of the Progressives who fell all over themselves to crucify Matt Drudge. Now they're eating crow.

Hey, WH, libs and lapdogs! Matt Drudge: This IRS form recommends paying ‘Obamacare tax NOW’ [pic]

Posted at 2:40 pm on March 23, 2014 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Seriously. Well, this happened:

Bingo.

As Twitchy reported, Matt Drudge on Friday tweeted that he had just paid the Obamacare penalty, which he called a “Liberty Tax.” The White House, the Left and media lapdogs (concentric circles on a Venn diagram) swiftly began to mock and ridicule Matt Drudge, attempting to brand him a liar.

Yep. More from The Washington Times:

Huh. Fancy that.

http://twitchy.com/2014/03/23/hey-wh-libs-and-lapdogs-matt-drudge-this-irs-form-recommends-paying-obamacare-tax-now-pic/

http://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2014/03/23/drudge-obamacare/

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Have a nice day.

By Kellan Howell

The Washington Times
Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Drudge report is a lie. He didn't pay any Obamacare taxes. They're not even due until 9 months after. He just over payed his quarterly taxes. Idiot.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dot wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Have a nice day.

It's T A L E.

http://obamacarefacts.com/healthcare-facts.php

Floridatexan wrote:
Dot wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Have a nice day.

It's T A L E.  

http://obamacarefacts.com/healthcare-facts.php

It's ASS. Like JACKASS! LOL

and I know more about the damn law than most here because I am still working in the healthcare profession. And you have now heard both sides of it, from a healthcare professional and a working insurance agent.

even most of the left are running from this thing. The problem with the folks here is they just don't acknowledge facts and truth. You just keep hanging on and telling yourself its ok, its ok...

well, its NOT OK... It sucks!

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Dot wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

Have a nice day.

By Kellan Howell

The Washington Times
Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Drudge report is a lie. He didn't pay any Obamacare taxes. They're not even due until 9 months after. He just over payed his quarterly taxes. Idiot.

I provided you with reliable information, the truth, facts and a link...and you still claim it is a lie? What is the matter with you?

Markle

Markle

I do enjoy the obvious desperation of Wordslinger demonstrated by his need to childishly ridicule a SCREEN NAME of all things.

Then there are those here whom I guess actually believe that there is more corruption, fraud and theft in private industry than in government.

The rich will still get the finest health care the only difference is that everyone else will be getting far more inferior care. Doctors are already opening their own private practices where they do not take Medicare or Medicaid or even in some cases, insurance at all.

Keep up the good work guys! You do make terrific foils.

boards of FL wrote:
Your perceived level of intelligence here is inversely correlated with your post count.

Greatest Healthcare System in the World .... - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-0FfUCY21U232g9s970hserj5moufNlBNcNfzMpvt9_oORLQq

But then yours has been flat-lined ever since you started posting.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIUulrbc41s

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum