Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greatest Healthcare System in the World ....

+7
Joanimaroni
VectorMan
othershoe1030
boards of FL
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Sal
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Sal

Sal

Here's the deal ....

.... my wife had major surgery four weeks ago that required an overnight stay in the hospital ....

.... the bills have started arriving, and so far we've been over-billed by the surgeon, over-billed by the anesthesiologist, over-billed by the people who did the EKG, over-billed by the hospital, and Florida Blue fucked up their end of the deal ....

.... fortunately for us, my wife is an executive in the health insurance industry, so she spots these errors immediately ....

.... this morning, she spent three and a half hours straightening everything out ....

.... the average layperson, like myself, would probably not discover these errors and just pay through the nose ....

.... and, I can't find any reason to blame Obama for any of it.

lol

Last edited by Sal on 3/21/2014, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal wrote:Here's the deal ....

.... my wife had major surgery four weeks ago that required an overnight stay in the hospital ....

.... the bills have started arriving, and so far we've been over-billed by the surgeon, over-billed by the anesthesiologist, over-billed by the people who did the EKG, over-billed by the hospital, and Florida Blue fucked up their end of the deal ....

.... fortunately for us, my wife is an executive in the health insurance industry, so she spots these errors immediately ....

.... this morning, she spent three and a half hours straightening everything out ....

.... the average layperson, like myself, would probably not discover these errors and just pay through the nose ....

.... and, I can't find any reason the blame Obama for any of it.

lol

Yes, but how was the "CARE". Is your wife recovering?

Don't confused billing and ins with "CARE".

oh and FYI.. cuts started 2 years ago, so yes, staffing issues and cost saving initiative's started 2 years ago. FACT!

2seaoat

good post.....welcome to my world.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Kind of hypocritical to brag how you have an advantage over others in having a person on the inside familiar with billing and yet really don't care about others overpaying and on the other hand how do you expect hospitals to pay for the illegals you Champion if they don't overcharge.  This's smells As bad as insider trading.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Kind of hypocritical to brag how you have an advantage over others in having a person on the inside familiar with billing and yet really don't care about others overpaying and on the other hand how do you expect hospitals to pay for the illegals you Champion if they don't overcharge.  This's smells As bad as insider trading.

yeah, where was he when bob needed help deciphering his bill?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dot wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Kind of hypocritical to brag how you have an advantage over others in having a person on the inside familiar with billing and yet really don't care about others overpaying and on the other hand how do you expect hospitals to pay for the illegals you Champion if they don't overcharge.  This's smells As bad as insider trading.

You forget Chrissy these are Communists and only get off on spending other people's money....

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need”

Karl Marx

2seaoat

You forget Chrissy these are Communists and only get off on spending other people's money....

Karl Marx

I do not think that communism stuff works......there are too many needy people like T.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hum Needy T ?...I have no bills, money in the bank...good health, looking for property to buy with cash....no T not needy.You must have gotten the wrong T... Razz 

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dot wrote:

Karl Marx

Your perceived level of intelligence here is inversely correlated with your post count.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dot wrote:

Karl Marx

Your perceived level of intelligence here is inversely correlated with your post count.

That's so cute you used the word inversely that I used the other day..and you used it correctly, except there is no correlation between number of posts and intelligence. So you just used the word just to show off a little, but that's okay..I embellish from time to time myself.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's so cute you used the word inversely that I used the other day..and you used it correctly, except there is no correlation between number of posts and intelligence.

I never said there was.  The inverse correlation persists (on grounds of reading comprehension).

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:That's so cute you used the word inversely that I used the other day..and you used it correctly, except there is no correlation between number of posts and intelligence.

I never said there was.  The inverse correlation persists (on grounds of reading comprehension).

I have excellent speed/comprehension skills.. I took the Evelyn Woods speed reading course in high school and actually applied it's principles to my day to day perusal of information.

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I have excellent speed/comprehension skills.. I took the Evelyn Woods speed reading course in high school and actually applied it's principles to my day to day perusal of information.

Further evidence of the inverse correlation.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I have excellent speed/comprehension skills.. I took the Evelyn Woods speed reading course in high school and actually applied it's principles to my day to day perusal of information.

Further evidence of the inverse correlation.

Markle is right about one thing when liberals can't defend their silly hypocritical positions they go all argumentum ad hominem

boards of FL

boards of FL

Greatest Healthcare System in the World .... Z5fjgGI

Sal

Sal

Dot wrote:

As I said, I don't know shit about that stuff, and my wife doesn't visit this forum.

She thinks arguing with idiots is a colossal waste of my time.

She is very wise.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes you should listen to your wife..according to boards the more the you post the more stupider you become.

2seaoat

I never shared that perception. I think the proper post would be delusional intelligence.......I do not feel there is much of a perception of the same when Sal is compared to a communist because he had a bad experience with billing. That conceptual leap lacked intelligence, but was delusional. Therefore I think your graph has to be modified to reflect the reality T has found for himself and mastered.......which is referenced by the utter frequency of his posts into nitwitville.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Greatest Healthcare System in the World .... Z5fjgg11
2seaoat

Okay maybe you are right...

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes you should listen to your wife..according to boards the more the you post the more stupider you become.

Not Sal.  Just you.  And that isn't actually what I said regardless. The correlation persists.

2seaoat

Not Sal. Just you. And that isn't actually what I said regardless. The correlation persists.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Don't worry seaoat, boards is just like his god Obama and Obamacare, I am sure he will make an exemption for you..

2seaoat

Sorry T, my gps is unable to find nitwitville.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Greatest Healthcare System in the World .... ERhcSbt

2seaoat

It is a lonely job, but I guess somebody has to do it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum