Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBO states that Obamacare will cost the United States 2.3 million jobs by 2024 and raise deficit by 1 trillion

+2
Markle
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:. People believe what they want to believe, like the President is from Kenya, etc. because they WANT that to be true. It is a crazy time we live in.[/color]

Prove that he does not....

Prove that he does not what?
I hear you can't prove a negative anyway.

Perhaps the President should submit to a DNA test that would hopefully trace his roots to Hawaii, where he was born. Even that would not satisfy the worst of those who fantasize about where Obama originated from.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2.3 million more free agents. because freedom now means free to live off the working class backs.

maybe we all want to be free agents, then what?

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:I have no fantasy that govt will act in our best interest.

There may be that pretense... but it's simple enough to examine the results.

[size 18]The government is less and less responsive to the wishes of the people because it is being run (as usual) by the big money corporations through their lobbyists. That we get anything useful passed anymore is a total miracle. [/size]

Ideally it is supposed to work for the benefit of the many but this Tower of Babel situation we have these days with splintered and designer "news" outlets has created a condition that doesn't support a rational discussion. As they say we are all entitled to our own opinions but not our own facts. Well, throw that out 'cause facts are not what they used to be. People believe what they want to believe, like the President is from Kenya, etc. because they WANT that to be true. It is a crazy time we live in.

You're party is in charge of the government and has been for seven years. If what you say is true, then it is the fault of the Progressives and Democrats.

You have never been able to dispute with reliable sources and links the FACTS I have posted and then you chose to hang your hat on Kenya? That's all you have isn't it? What about discussing the FACTS of:

The Fast and Furious massive gun scandal costing the life of one of our federal agents and only one of the perpetrators being held accountable

The growing massive IRS scandal with no one responsible or accountable

The massive AP scandal with no one responsible or accountable

The massive NSA scandal with no one responsible or accountable

The horrid and ignored Benghazi scandal where organized
al Qaeda terrorists planned and executed an attack on one of our embassies murdering four Americans and our Ambassador for the first time in over 30 years

Then the crowning failure, ObamaCare which even accounts for President Barack Hussein Obama winning the LIAR OF THE YEAR award.

Record rate and number of those in Poverty

Record rate and number of people on Food Stamps

Record rate and number of people going from unemployment to...disability for permanent handouts.

Record LOW rate of workers in the market working.

And the BEAT goes ON!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...You're party is in charge of the government and has been for seven years...

Um, I believe Barrack Obama was sworn into office FIVE years ago, not seven. I know it seems like a long time to you wingnuts, however.....

The 'Do-Nothing Congress' has been owned by the GOP since 2010. The last Do-Nothing Congress also had a Republican majority (too bad Harry Truman isn't around to comment...).
 Embarassed

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:...You're party is in charge of the government and has been for seven years...

Um, I believe Barrack Obama was sworn into office FIVE years ago, not seven. I know it seems like a long time to you wingnuts, however.....

The 'Do-Nothing Congress' has been owned by the GOP since 2010. The last Do-Nothing Congress also had a Republican majority (too bad Harry Truman isn't around to comment...).
 Embarassed

THANK YOU!

This is too easy. I KNEW I could count on you to try and ignore the final two years of the administration of George Walker Bush. Democrats took over the House and Nancy Pelosi became the Speaker of the House, January 4, 2007 through January 3, 2011. While she is a far left Progressive, I believe she runs as a member of the Democrat Party. Democrats are who refused to acknowledge that President Bush was right and that there were serious problems in the housing and banking markets.

Thanks for your help, you continue to be a great foil!
CBO states that Obamacare will cost the United States 2.3 million jobs by 2024 and raise deficit by 1 trillion - Page 3 Nancy-pelosi-andrahm-emanuel-smooching

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:

[size 18]The government is less and less responsive to the wishes of the people because it is being run (as usual) by the big money corporations through their lobbyists. That we get anything useful passed anymore is a total miracle. [/size]

Ideally it is supposed to work for the benefit of the many but this Tower of Babel situation we have these days with splintered and designer "news" outlets has created a condition that doesn't support a rational discussion. As they say we are all entitled to our own opinions but not our own facts. Well, throw that out 'cause facts are not what they used to be. People believe what they want to believe, like the President is from Kenya, etc. because they WANT that to be true. It is a crazy time we live in.

You're party is in charge of the government and has been for seven years.  If what you say is true, then it is the fault of the Progressives and Democrats.

You have never been able to dispute with reliable sources and links the FACTS I have posted and then you chose to hang your hat on Kenya?  That's all you have isn't it?  What about discussing the FACTS of:

The Fast and Furious massive gun scandal costing the life of one of our federal agents and only one of the perpetrators being held accountable

al Qaeda terrorists planned and executed an attack on one of our embassies murdering four Americans and our Ambassador for the first time in over 30 years

Then the crowning failure, ObamaCare which even accounts for President Barack Hussein Obama winning the LIAR OF THE YEAR award.

Record rate and number of people going from unemployment to...disability for permanent handouts.

And the BEAT goes ON!

This reply is a terrific example of the tower of babel I was talking about. From the universe of Fox news and NewsMax etc. you recite like a well trained parrot all the "terrible" things supposedly caused by the Obama administration adding no context.  You see, there is no point in re-arguing any of the items on the shotgun style list you just posted.

Carry on with your other-worldly tactics. This list is like the Energizer Bunny's repetitive restatements of discounted and disconnected items so loved by the party of no ideas other than to cut taxes on the wealthy and go back to  a failing health care system, let industry regulate itself and deny the facts of science re climate change. The only thing to admire, from my point of view is your apparent unlimited source of energy and total focus on repeating the same things over and over.  Mechanical repetition really is nothing to be admired happening as it does without thought, just repeat and repeat...

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Markle wrote:

You're party is in charge of the government and has been for seven years.  If what you say is true, then it is the fault of the Progressives and Democrats.

You have never been able to dispute with reliable sources and links the FACTS I have posted and then you chose to hang your hat on Kenya?  That's all you have isn't it?  What about discussing the FACTS of:

And the BEAT goes ON!

This reply is a terrific example of the tower of babel I was talking about. From the universe of Fox news and NewsMax etc. you recite like a well trained parrot all the "terrible" things supposedly caused by the Obama administration adding no context.  You see, there is no point in re-arguing any of the items on the shotgun style list you just posted.

Carry on with your other-worldly tactics. This list is like the Energizer Bunny's repetitive restatements of discounted and disconnected items so loved by the party of no ideas other than to cut taxes on the wealthy and go back to  a failing health care system, let industry regulate itself and deny the facts of science re climate change. The only thing to admire, from my point of view is your apparent unlimited source of energy and total focus on repeating the same things over and over.  Mechanical repetition really is nothing to be admired happening as it does without thought, just repeat and repeat...

You couldn't refute a SINGLE point I made other than throwing out the worn and tired..."Oh...that's old news". None of which has been thoroughly investigated and no one which has been held responsible.

I know how much all Progressives would LOVE to put all these scandals behind them and out of sight.

Othershoe1030...they're NOT going to disappear, why not deal with them? You know, TRANSPARANCY, like we were promised...remember.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum