Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Court rules President of United States must pay 6 million to people he scammed ...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The Pussy Grabber strikes again ... and loses again. Read the pathetic scam story below. Just another scam added to a long, long, line of scams from the world's best used car salesman ...

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/1/1628660/-The-president-of-the-United-States-of-America-was-just-told-to-pay-6-mil-for-trying-to-scam-people

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:The Pussy Grabber strikes again ... and loses again.  Read the pathetic scam story below.  Just another scam added to a long, long, line of scams from the world's best used car salesman ...

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/2/1/1628660/-The-president-of-the-United-States-of-America-was-just-told-to-pay-6-mil-for-trying-to-scam-people

Most would call that crooked but Trump calls it smart.

RealLindaL

I'm reading a very interesting 2016 book, "The Making of Donald Trump," by Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist David Cay Johnston. I never realized until I read the early pages covering Trump's family history, just how deep go the roots of lying, cheating, womanizing and deceit in that clan.

It remains unfathomable to me how this country could've elected such a horrible example of humanity as president. What will our children and grandchildren learn from this slimeball??

Today PNJ.com is carrying a story about the disciplining of a Gulf Breeze High student for tearing down a picture of Trump that was in a presidents' display at the school. And while I can't condone vandalism, I found myself secretly cheering that at least one Panhandle youth apparently sees Trump for what he is.

2seaoat

The scary part for me has not been the extent of President Trumps personal failing. It has been that never in my life could I envision the extent of latent fascism which raised its ugly head in America. I had this naive thought that Americans were good and moral people who could recognize evil and respond with small town common sense. However, when propaganda has been so corrosive for the last eight years, and central to that use is racial fear, which I always recognized because of where I spent much of my youth in De Jure segregation in Birmingham, I however never thought of Americans being this scared and easily manipulated. I am still hopeful that President Trump can take a deep breath and actually make real entitlement reform and compromise which only a Republican could accomplish. I love Bernie. I pray some day his love of America and Americans will prevail, but in the interim we have to address an actuarial imbalance in the funds in our entitlement programs. To that extent, I remain hopeful.

RealLindaL

Seaoat, I hate to say this, but you're starting to remind me of all those people who allegedly voted for Trump strictly in the interest if their pocketbooks. You of ALL people should know by now that there are some things far more valuable than money. I don't care about ANY improvement or reform to entitlements or taxes or whatever -- NOTHING is worth having this despicable person in the Oval Office. NOTHING. I'm disappointed in you.

2seaoat

Donald Trump in all his imperfection is still our President. His imperfections however are not as serious as a nation who voted him into office. I just do not want to do to President Trump, what was done to President Obama. Cheap shots and haters do not get the business of America done. The largest budget hole is entitlements. I personally am fearful that some very bad people can use the debt and shortfalls as a path to steal the same. My wife because of her pension will not get my survivor benefits after I pass, so it means little to us, but there are people who are barely making it every month. They did there part of the bargain. In 2030 they will only get 75% of their benefits. That is less time than when 911 happened. People are going to get hurt, and people sitting around listening to MSNBC or Fox getting themselves into a frenzy of hate for President Obama or President Trump does not take care of the business of running America and taking care of our people. So if I seem naive, I do not care because the importance of entitlement reform NOW cannot be more important. O'Neil and Reagan forged a compromise which was not that painful and allowed for actuarial balance. We simply need to do the same again, and I personally think this is something which Trump could accomplish despite his flawed personality and ethics.

RealLindaL

I understand that you have at least one pressing issue you want to see taken care of right away. Most of us do. But here's the thing: the most pressing issue we have facing us right now is that fact that there is an unprecedented looney tunes mental case in the White House, whose unbridled revenge mode is extremely dangerous and gets lit up at the most childish perceived wrongs. He has no clue about international relations, and is alienating allies. Now he's insulting the judiciary. This self-aggrandizing tiny minded man is NUTS, a conspiracy theorist extraordinaire, and any comparison between the nation's hate for Obama and the nation's pure TERROR of Trump is false equivalency at its worst. I am NOT overstating the danger.
So as for me, I refuse to accept any attempt to normalize him and his behavior. The fact that he's currently president is, in my opinion, likely to be seen by historians (if we're still here and not blown off the face of the earth) as among the most, if not the most, serious errors in judgment the American people have ever made.

RealLindaL

P.S. NOMBY, but what in the world does your wife's pension have to do with her eligibility for survivor benefits??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum