Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Papa Johns - The next corporate food chain seeking to capitalize on repubicans

+5
othershoe1030
polecat
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/story/Papa-Johns-CEO-Pizza-price-to-jump-because-of/aXip8xjxE02vdxVbgQ2mcQ.cspx

From the article...

According to Politico, in a conference call last week, Papa John's CEO John Schnatter said, "If Obamacare is not in fact repealed; we will find tactics to shallow out any Obamacare costs and core strategies to pass that cost onto consumers in order to protect our shareholders best interests."

For pizza lovers that could mean an increased cost of about 11 to 14 cents a pizza.

Which fast food chain CEO will be the first to ask for Obama's college transcripts in the hopes of having republicans line up to gorge?

Their pizza's are too high anyway-I don't buy them.

boards of FL wrote:http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/story/Papa-Johns-CEO-Pizza-price-to-jump-because-of/aXip8xjxE02vdxVbgQ2mcQ.cspx

From the article...

According to Politico, in a conference call last week, Papa John's CEO John Schnatter said, "If Obamacare is not in fact repealed; we will find tactics to shallow out any Obamacare costs and core strategies to pass that cost onto consumers in order to protect our shareholders best interests."

For pizza lovers that could mean an increased cost of about 11 to 14 cents a pizza.

Which fast food chain CEO will be the first to ask for Obama's college transcripts in the hopes of having republicans line up to gorge?

I heard Oblamer is giving free Little Caesars pizza coupons from his high powered fund raiser Denise Ilitch to anyone who says they are voting for him. Any truth to that rumor?

nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top_stories/story/Papa-Johns-CEO-Pizza-price-to-jump-because-of/aXip8xjxE02vdxVbgQ2mcQ.cspx

From the article...

I heard Oblamer is giving free Little Caesars pizza coupons from his high powered fund raiser Denise Ilitch to anyone who says they are voting for him. Any truth to that rumor?

So because a business is concerned about the cost of [Name] COWH Healthcare makes them a shill of the GOP?...There was a report that said businesses will: Pass the costs onto the consumers...or cut employees...Not just Papa Johns but many businesses....Of course businesses should be against the COWH's economic policies....they are anti-business!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah the Obamacare government isn't training more doctors are they ?...they are hiring IRS agents...get a clue !

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah the Obamacare government isn't training more doctors are they ?

Why would they need to?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah the Obamacare government isn't training more doctors are they ?

Why would they need to?

Well knowing quite a few doctors they say they are quiting when Obamacare goes into full operation ...We already have a huge doctor shortage...I guess the IRS agents can stick their fingers in and check your prostate gland while the ream your wallet.

Sal

Sal

What an idiot. He's publicly pronouncing that he's willing to screw his customers and his employees to save his shareholders a pittance? Awesome message.

These fast food greedheads are bolstering my willpower to stay away from their products. I hope they keep talking.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yes. By all means, let's send our employees to the ER for healthcare and let everyone else subsidize that. Asking $0.19 more for a pizza is simply too much!

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah the Obamacare government isn't training more doctors are they ?...they are hiring IRS agents...get a clue !

exactly teo... and before "we" even knew what was in the bill (after congress passed it) those huge private corporate insurance companies had rising stock prices... who are the winners going to be again? another thing that bugs me are the leftists that refuse to acknowledge that medicare was cut by nearly exactly what medicaid was expanded by... talk about your redistribution... lol. gawd we're dumb.

polecat

polecat

new facebook group forming: Americans Unwilling ..to pay an additional 14 cents for a pizza, if it means the people HANDLING said pizza would have access to quality affordable healthcare. be the first of your friends to join. it's an outrage!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

polecat wrote:new facebook group forming: Americans Unwilling ..to pay an additional 14 cents for a pizza, if it means the people HANDLING said pizza would have access to quality affordable healthcare. be the first of your friends to join. it's an outrage!
You'd have to buy quite a few pizzas at an additional cost of 14 cents per pie in order to cover the nearly $1,000 cost per household we are now all paying to carry those without insurance.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:Their pizza's are too high anyway-I don't buy them.
We just ordered a large 5 topping from Papa John's for $12.00. On line ordering for pick up.

Finally, a fast food restruant I can support. cheers

obama care is about to kill me

I will live in the woods like a crazy woman and my children in the streets before I become another welfare vote me more stuff from other people person.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Their pizza's are too high anyway-I don't buy them.
We just ordered a large 5 topping from Papa John's for $12.00. On line ordering for pick up.

We paid about $32 for two large w/ three toppings delivered after tip. Too much-Hungry Howies is much cheaper.

*Secret_Angel* wrote:Finally, a fast food restruant I can support. cheers

I will live in the woods like a crazy woman and my children in the streets before I become another welfare vote me more stuff from other people person.

Not Me! My life is 100 times better than what these poor folks live in and whether some folks squander money or are lazy,I would never give up my life just so somebody else couldn't have a few bucks. Their life is not good by any means.

Dreamsglore wrote:

Not Me! My life is 100 times better than what these poor folks live in and whether some folks squander money or are lazy,I would never give up my life just so somebody else couldn't have a few bucks. Their life is not good by any means.

I notice you are specifically replying to me. Thats ok

You have to understand, my views are not about money or monetary things.

My views are about dignity, pride and a true self understanding of being a self reliant person. Its not about oh, I took this from that person haha, I win.

I dont feel that way. I'm glad I dont feel that way, because if every body felt that way, we would have the problems we have today Suspect

I wish people would spend more time thinking about what they could earn and do for themselves and be proud of that instead of spending all thier time in trying to figure out how to screw someone out of something. This is what our society has been reduced to. its sad and has taken so much from us as humans and individuals.

and btw. I do not approve of you being on a forum while your at work. You need to stop that. You're payed by the people to do a job, not play online.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I like Papa John's but we don't order much from them because they are a little further from our house than Marco's pizza. I don't know if y'all have a Marco's yet in Pensacola but the one here is pretty good. Hubby used to like Pizza Hut pan pizza but the last couple of times we ordered one, the crust was different....not as good.
14 cents wouldn't stop me from ordering a pizza I like, though.

*Secret_Angel* wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I notice you are specifically replying to me. Thats ok

You have to understand, my views are not about money or monetary things.

My views are about dignity, pride and a true self understanding of being a self reliant person. Its not about oh, I took this from that person haha, I win.

I dont feel that way. I'm glad I dont feel that way, because if every body felt that way, we would have the problems we have today Suspect

I wish people would spend more time thinking about what they could earn and do for themselves and be proud of that instead of spending all thier time in trying to figure out how to screw someone out of something. This is what our society has been reduced to. its sad and has taken so much from us as humans and individuals.

and btw. I do not approve of you being on a forum while your at work. You need to stop that. You're payed by the people to do a job, not play online.

I think you need to understand the people who take advantage of the system is a very small segment of society in comparison to the country.Most low income people are the working poor but they work. Everybody focuses on the welfare cheats and abusers but they are miniscule.Nobody w/ a lick of sense would choose to be on welfare and live day to day scrounging for a living and doing without.Most people want to work and have a better life but for various reasons never achieve the dream.As for my being online, I am out for summer vacation at work until my students come back the 20th.Lots of time to play on the computer.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I remember when lunch restaurants across the country became "rush rooms" after rush said whichever democrat at the time was no good. Drummed up a lot of business for those dudes who capitalized on that.
And now this pizza chain dude is gonna drum up business on the coattails of obama being a muslim, commie antichrist.

I tell you if I was a younger man I'd open a food joint (preferably with beer, wine and liquor if the liquor license could be had) and would I make enough money off this angle that if old P.T. Barnum was still around I could then sell him a turnkey cash cow business and rertire to Tahiti.

@Bob My biggest regret is not opening a Beer Joint on T or S st. Juke boxes, nice ladies, coin operated pool tables , cheap beer, pickled eggs, all the great things that make the world go around. Brownsville will would be thriving now, it would like Bourbon Street in the Big Easy.......Damn it........ Hind sight is 20/20.
I would be rich like Mr Studer and would have built a ball park near the Circle on Mobile Highway. Home of the Brownsville Bums.

Papa Johns - The next corporate food chain seeking to capitalize on repubicans Ifr395

Markle

Markle

From the article...

For some reason the Progressives here don't catch on to the fact that it won't just be 11 to 14 cents a pizza, it will also be that percentage more on EVERYTHING. Another, massive cost for which we do not have the money nor anywhere close to that amount of money. For what? Inferior health care.

According to the latest estimates, President Obama’s health care law, also known as “Obamacare,” will cost around $2.6 trillion over the next 10 years, nearly $1.7 trillion more than Obama’s initial promise of $900 billion.

The Senate Budget Committee — the Republican side — released the following chart today depicting the rising costs of Obamacare. Notice that the cost estimates have increased with each and every estimate:

Papa Johns - The next corporate food chain seeking to capitalize on repubicans Cost-Of-ObamaCare72012

Read more:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/estimated-cost-of-obamacare-is-now-2-6-trillion-nearly-1-7-trillion-more-than-obama-promised/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum