Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY?

+4
2seaoat
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:We can measure the strength of our constitution by the actions taken by our govt. Patriot act, body searches, ndaa, clandestine gun running, nsa wiretapping, intimidating investigation of the press, edicts like obamacare, irs targeting, cover ups like benghazi, bombing sovereign countries without congressional approval, ordering the execution of a citizen without due process, tens of thousands of laws and an exponentially growing police state, prohibitions and enormous prison system, govt bailouts of corporations and banks, a regulatory system that forces/steers market actions,  an election process that invites influence pedaling... etc.

Perhaps you should stick with celebrating that the ends justify the means... comrade.

Life sucks when you live in the most productive economy in the history of the universe, doesn't it?  Holy shit, how unfortunate we are to live as slaves in such a shit hole like this.  What a complete failure of a social experiment this is.

Why don't we go to some war torn african country that has absolutely no solid sense of "state", PkrBum?  Then we each take a nice deep breath of liberty and enjoy what it is like to live in the utopia that you constant describe to us all in your one line posts!  Let's go!  You first, and I'm right behind you!

2seaoat

It is a silly fairy tale he believes......when you ask for detail or breadth of his beliefs he gets angry and attempts to insult which I in kind have no problem reciprocating, but in the end if you expect a fluid intelligent discussion......nope he drops a turd and runs. He be gone.

boards of FL

boards of FL

At least communists can't point to something. They can at least point to a real world model, however successful or lack thereof. What can libertarians point to? A copy of Atlas Shrugged? The philosophy has been around longer than that of communism, and yet no real world models as of yet.

Still waiting, I guess. Right, Pkr?

2seaoat

I have asked for the alternative to government. I get no answer. I become a communist. A comrade because I believe local, state, and national government by a wide margin is working efficiently and correctly. I want reform,and I want improvement in the same, but this idea that plowing snow, collecting sewage, and the garbage is simply screwed up and we need to get rid of government to have liberty. It is sophomoric. At times PK shows great intelligence, but he has never been willing to discuss the alternative in detail. This failing alone tells the whole story.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I work with many libertarians. In fact, the % of libertarians at the company that I work for is far greater than that which exists in society at large. As a result, I get to hang out with them and argue with them in real time fairly regularly. Oh the hilarity! Once you get to questions like "Who builds roads?", "How is the police force handled?", "What about controlling things like over fishing or hunting?", "What about public utilities like water?".... "Dude...like...the invisible hand would totally just take care of all that shit, bra"

2seaoat

That is the fairy tale component of modern libertarians.

Bs... I've represented a common sense role for a limited federal govt many times. One held in check by the constitution, states, people. Just because I won't participate in another circle jerk doesn't make me impotent. You just cherry picked one of about ten overreaches I listed. You don't want a broad conversation about the direction our central govt is heading... and don't seem to notice or care... but that somehow makes me wrong? Lol... that's just juvenile. I've made myself as clear as I'm able... you may not think so... others may think so. That doesn't leave you in a superior position... or me in a weak one.

I'm tired of having to ask you to play fair.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Well then correct me, PkrBum. Layout your ideal concept. How much government should we have and how far should it reach? The floor is yours.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Bs... I've represented a common sense role for a limited federal govt many times. One held in check by the constitution, states, people. Just because I won't participate in another circle jerk doesn't make me impotent. You just cherry picked one of about ten overreaches I listed. You don't want a broad conversation about the direction our central govt is heading... and don't seem to notice or care... but that somehow makes me wrong? Lol... that's just juvenile. I've made myself as clear as I'm able... you may not think so... others may think so. That doesn't leave you in a superior position... or me in a weak one.

I'm tired of having to ask you to play fair.
Want fair play? Stop calling everyone who supports common-sense government a commie. Stop acting as if all government activity is overreach...as if a society doesn't NEED government. You say you're all for the individual; well, dude, the individual has been taking a hammering for decades. The corporation is king. The military has run amok. The CIA, NSA, TSA, DHS...these need to be reigned in. Think how we got here, and what we have to do to get back. Hint: It's not dismantling the government, and in particular, not dismantling government's regulatory functions.

2seaoat wrote:get it right at least......no edicts were passed, and our constitution and interpretations from our Supreme Court tell me you simply are a pretender who does not discuss issues but drop turds in the middle of the room and walk away thinking somehow that is an intelligent discussion of the constitution or recent supreme court cases which you suggest are talking more rights away from citizens.....that turd remains firmly in the middle of the room and nobody cares to pick it up, or pretend you are serious about an intellectual discussion.  The government is the sum total of all three branches and is dynamic.  Your static revisionist history does not reflect or understand the impact of cases during the last three years.
When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9OwEvQooqwksm2nVJwTmHscMY7WtIXLDUJzCOyiRX36lsXkAR

Tell us more about how the Supreme Court could find it lawful to tax an individual who refuses to purchase something from a private company just because he or she happens to be breathing.

2seaoat wrote:I will give you a simple answer.  The Supreme Court of the United States says we can tax breathing individuals.    Nobody is forcing you to buy anything.  If you choose not to buy anything, you will pay a tax.......It does not get any simpler......and when you stop breathing, and you have chosen to be a deadbeat, at least society can recoup some of your costs as you stopped breathing and reimburse society, so those folks who are responsible and have purchased insurance do not have to pay your bills.   The simple answer to your question is the Constitutions gives them the right..
Then tell us how the government wouldn't find it lawful to force people to buy other things from other private companies just because they happen to be breathing.

They've now set a president and you in your blind wisdom follow like a lemming heading towards the edge of the cliff.

These and other laws are what Pkr and I resist and demand the accountability of our government to make good laws.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if34bKbBqXI

Smile

2seaoat

Then tell us how the government wouldn't find it lawful to force people to buy other things from other private companies just because they happen to be breathing.

Your auto insurance is a good start. If you have an employee working for you, you are mandated to have workman comp. This is nothing new. You are not being honest.

2seaoat wrote:Then tell us how the government wouldn't find it lawful to force people to buy other things from other private companies just because they happen to be breathing.

Your auto insurance is a good start.  If you have an employee working for you, you are mandated to have workman comp.   This is nothing new.  You are not being honest.
When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_7DNiz26IG50r1x6Dferb2wgrefKoY0c2REyhzHCvAWZtQ4i7oA

Not everyone has a car or a business. However.....

By your own reasoning those who don't have car insurance or paying workman's comp should be paying a fine... oh that's right it's a tax... for not having those things... because they're deadbeats.

Look!!!!! I just generated billions of dollars for the government coffers every year!

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/2/2013, 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total

2seaoat wrote:Then tell us how the government wouldn't find it lawful to force people to buy other things from other private companies just because they happen to be breathing.

Your auto insurance is a good start. If you have an employee working for you, you are mandated to have workman comp. This is nothing new. You are not being honest.
Sooo... does that make it a direct tax?

Markle

Markle

Your auto insurance is a good start.  If you have an employee working for you, you are mandated to have workman comp.   This is nothing new.  You are not being honest.
You are not being...honest.

If you do not employ people, or the people you do employ are independent contractors, you need no workman's comp.

If you do not own or drive a car, you do NOT have auto insurance, you are not mandated to buy auto insurance.

Markle

Markle

Wow, I've seldom, if ever, seen the far left Progressives in such a panic. They see the Tea Party was 100% right, that even their allies in the main stream media, the comedy channel and even late night television can no longer ignore this massive failure.

Everything the Tea Party said would happen, is happening. We are losing our rights faster than at any time in history. Many Democrats are also recognizing the error of their ways and are now being heard.

Panic in the Progressive ranks...a beautiful sight to see.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Why would anyone want to apologize to these folks for anything?

When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? - Page 2 Tea-ba10
Are you saying that they are more dangerous than your beloved and strongly defended Occupy Wall Street mobs. Specifically backed by President Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

You and the other Progressives here chose to defend these folks instead of Tea Party folks who FORECAST THIS DISASTER.

Choice reading material for the OWS crowd at their violent demonstrations.
When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? - Page 2 May-1-NYC-Books-641x375

Philosophy of the OWS folks and their defenders.
When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? - Page 2 May-1-NYC-Black-Bloc-641x375

These are the folks our Progressives defend while they ridicule the Tea Party demonstrators.
When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? - Page 2 1282012OaklandFlag

Progressives are so proud!

2seaoat

Panic is in the eye of the beholder, and the last time you saw this panic was the 2012 election.....how wrong were you? I do not even like the affordable care act, but it will address pre existing conditions and most Americans in the next three years will flock to the exchanges, and all the noise you make now will not make a bit of difference. Oh, and by the way....everybody is paying for medicare and ss who works....you know something which is mandated.......you folks do not use logic, and are getting the snot beat out of you regularly, and claim that you are stopping the Affordable Care Act.......LOL.

2seaoat wrote:Panic is in the eye of the beholder, and the last time you saw this panic was the 2012 election.....how wrong were you?  I do not even like the affordable care act, but it will address pre existing conditions and most Americans in the next three years will flock to the exchanges, and all the noise you make now will not make a bit of difference.   Oh, and by the way....everybody is paying for medicare and ss who works....you know something which is mandated.......you folks do not use logic, and are getting the snot beat out of you regularly, and claim that you are stopping the Affordable Care Act.......LOL.
When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? - Page 2 2Q==

Being dishonest doesn't become you. You know very well that the taxes that pay for Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, etc... are paid directly to the government and are not considered fines... I mean taxes for not buying something from a private company.

If this issue is so.o..o... important to you that you think the government needs everyone involved then have your hero and martyr in the White House sign an executive order that nationalizes the health care industry.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

Smile 

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Panic is in the eye of the beholder, and the last time you saw this panic was the 2012 election.....how wrong were you?  I do not even like the affordable care act, but it will address pre existing conditions and most Americans in the next three years will flock to the exchanges, and all the noise you make now will not make a bit of difference.   Oh, and by the way....everybody is paying for medicare and ss who works....you know something which is mandated.......you folks do not use logic, and are getting the snot beat out of you regularly, and claim that you are stopping the Affordable Care Act.......LOL.
No question about it and I'm glad you are finally able to face the facts.

Social Security is going broke. It can be fixed relatively easily but your heroine Nancy Pelosi has said Social Security, Medicare and Medicare Part "D" are all off the table and are in far worse condition. ObamaCare is facing the exact same thing only far, far sooner.

Where will this money come from? Please don't say the "RICH", they don't have anywhere NEAR this much money.

Current Debt . . . $17.2 TRILLION (No budget approved for 2013)

Unfunded Liabilities (money we have PROMISED, do not have, nor do we have it coming in)

Social Security. . . . $16.6 TRILLION (10,000 Baby Boomers RETIRE EVERY DAY) (How many workers are entering the job market daily?)

Prescription Drugs .$22.0 TRILLION

Medicare. . . . . . . . $87.5 TRILLION

Total Unfunded Liabilities $126.2 TRILLION!

Number of Households in 2010 = 112,611,029

Unfunded Liability Per Taxpayer $1,101,203.00

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

PLUS ObamaCare and Untold TRILLIONS more in TAXES

2seaoat

No budget approved for 2013)

Hey.....we are making improvements. I post where you post lies, and I'll be damned....you clean it up.....thanks that overstating the debt by almost a 100% was not becoming of a fact based discussion. I am glad your lie of 1.2 trillion current 2013 deficit was cleaned up....with time we will get your cut and paste in the wheel house of reality.

Now let us talk about your other figures. Is the 17 trillion the highest debt to GDP we have ever had.........by golly not even close, but guess what happened the last time we started trimming down debt after WWII, we cut government spending and our economy boomed.....our pace of debt reduction is near record levels......oh, and by the way......2035 is how long our SS is going to pay out full benefits without a thing being done, and thereafter, it will pay in perpetuity 75% of the benefits, so like the adjustments Ronald Reagan and tip did......we only have to raise the cap on contributions from 113k to 250k and we fund the plan 100%......go try to scare somebody who actually believes your hype.......we are getting stronger everyday.....it must be hard betting on America to fail......Americans have proven traitors wrong throughout our history.....get a number.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:No budget approved for 2013)

Hey.....we are making improvements.  I post where you post lies, and I'll be damned....you clean it up.....thanks that overstating the debt by almost a 100% was not becoming of a fact based discussion.  I am glad your lie of 1.2 trillion current 2013 deficit was cleaned up....with time we will get your cut and paste in the wheel house of reality.

Now let us talk about your other figures.  Is the 17 trillion the highest debt to GDP we have ever had.........by golly not even close, but guess what happened the last time we started trimming down debt after WWII, we cut government spending and our economy boomed.....our pace of debt reduction is near record levels......oh, and by the way......2035 is how long our SS is going to pay out full benefits without a thing being done, and thereafter, it will pay in perpetuity 75% of the benefits, so like the adjustments Ronald Reagan and tip did......we only have to raise the cap on contributions from 113k to 250k and we fund the plan 100%......go try to scare somebody who actually believes your hype.......we are getting stronger everyday.....it must be hard betting on America to fail......Americans have proven traitors wrong throughout our history.....get a number.
Now you're so desperate you compare our debt to 70 years ago and WWII?

Whew....

When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? - Page 2 GDPtoDebt02-2038

2seaoat

Gee, I thought we worked out that projection thing..........you consistently overstate your hand with the projections. Now of course if you are using false data like the 1.2 trillion you recently posted for fiscal 2013 by golly what is your projection worth.......about twenty Yugos and a couple of bottles of boone farm apple wine. Garbage in.....Garbage out.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Gee, I thought we worked out that projection thing..........you consistently overstate your hand with the projections.  Now of course if you are using false data like the 1.2 trillion you recently posted for fiscal 2013 by golly what is your projection worth.......about twenty Yugos and a couple of bottles of boone farm apple wine.  Garbage in.....Garbage out.
Yeah, the last time you made up outrageous lies about the GDP and promptly shut up when I posted the truth.

polecat

polecat

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Why would anyone want to apologize to these folks for anything?

When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? - Page 2 Tea-ba10
It has come to my attention that they do not want to be called ''Teabaggers'' anymore, they want to be called what they really are ''KOCHSUCKERS''

VectorMan

VectorMan

Those asshats in the liberal media rarely apologize for anything. It's not in their DNA.

They fear the TEA Party and any other group that wants less/lower taxes and smaller govt. Then they demonize them with all sorts of outright lies and BS followed by more BS and outright lies. There are libtards on this thread proving that very point.

Watching ObamaCare implode is going to be a sight to see.

Stay tuned!

P.S. Did seaoat really say he was a constitution scholar? LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum