Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA.

+2
Sal
Markle
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

SIXTH TIME...a FACT PROVEN THREAD HATED BY PROGRESSIVES Like their beloved DailyKOS, CENSORSHIP REIGNS

Posted for the SIXTH time and will be deleted by the children of this forum. Why?

BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. 12/6/2014 at 5:58 pm

SIXTH attempt at the FACTS. Something my far left Progressive good friends seem to find.

BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA.

Just can't make these things up.

Labor Force Participation Remains at 36-Year Low

December 5, 2014 - 9:17 AM

(CNSNews.com) - The labor force participation rate remained at a 36-year low of 62.8 percent in November, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The participation rate, which is the percentage of the civilian noninstitutional population who participated in the labor force by either having a job during the month or actively seeking one, was 62.8 percent in November which matches the percentage since March 1978.

In November, according to BLS, the nation’s civilian noninstitutional population, consisting of all people 16 or older who were not in the military or an institution, reached 248,844,000. Of those, 156,397,000 participated in the labor force by either holding a job or actively seeking one.

The 156,397,000 who participated in the labor force was 62.8 percent of the 248,844,000 civilian noninsttutional population, which matches the 62.8 percent rate in April, May, June, August and October of 2014 as well as the participation rate in March of 1978. The participation rate hit its lowest level of 62.7 percent in September 2014.

Another 92,447,000 people did not participate in the labor force. These Americans did not have a job and were not actively trying to find one. When President Obama took office in January 2009, there were 80,529,000 Americans who were not participating in the office, which means that since then, 11,918,000 Americans have left the workforce.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/labor-force-participation-remains-36-year-low-0

Contrary to the belief of 2seaoat, the POPULATION of workers in America has GROWN every year. BOF and 2seaoat believe that because baby boomers, like myself, are retiring NO ONE IS REPLACING THEM.

I know, stunning isn't it?

FIFTH attempt at the FACTS! BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. Today at 12:28 am
Markle

FIFTH attempt at the FACTS. Something my far left Progressive good friends seem to find.

BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA.

Just can't make these things up.

Labor Force Participation Remains at 36-Year Low

December 5, 2014 - 9:17 AM

(CNSNews.com) - The labor force participation rate remained at a 36-year low of 62.8 percent in November, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The participation rate, which is the percentage of the civilian noninstitutional population who participated in the labor force by either having a job during the month or actively seeking one, was 62.8 percent in November which matches the percentage since March 1978.

In November, according to BLS, the nation’s civilian noninstitutional population, consisting of all people 16 or older who were not in the military or an institution, reached 248,844,000. Of those, 156,397,000 participated in the labor force by either holding a job or actively seeking one.

The 156,397,000 who participated in the labor force was 62.8 percent of the 248,844,000 civilian noninsttutional population, which matches the 62.8 percent rate in April, May, June, August and October of 2014 as well as the participation rate in March of 1978. The participation rate hit its lowest level of 62.7 percent in September 2014.

Another 92,447,000 people did not participate in the labor force. These Americans did not have a job and were not actively trying to find one. When President Obama took office in January 2009, there were 80,529,000 Americans who were not participating in the office, which means that since then, 11,918,000 Americans have left the workforce.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ali-meyer/labor-force-participation-remains-36-year-low-0

Contrary to the belief of 2seaoat, the POPULATION of workers in America has GROWN every year. BOF and 2seaoat believe that because baby boomers, like myself, are retiring NO ONE IS REPLACING THEM.

I know, stunning isn't it?

President Barack Hussein Obama:
If you like your health care plan, if you like your doctor, you can keep it.

If you like your private insurance, you can keep your health care plan. PERIOD END OF STORY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpa-5JdCnmo

2 Re: FIFTH attempt at the FACTS! BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. Today at 1:21 am
2seaoat

11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA.

Please take a deep breath and try to explain what you mean by drop out. Do you consider a person 55 who has taken early retirement to be one of those drop outs?

3 Re: FIFTH attempt at the FACTS! BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. Today at 1:59 am
KarlRove

55 is too young to retire considering the hits most people of this age took in 08-10 in the stock market

2seaoat wrote:11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA.

Please take a deep breath and try to explain what you mean by drop out. Do you consider a person 55 who has taken early retirement to be one of those drop outs?

What part of drop out is not clear to you?

As for your early retirement, how many people in this economy are in a position to retire early? Fewer than ever. In fact, MORE people are working past their Social Security retirement age.

So everyone who has retired, have been replaced by new workers coming out of school OR illegal aliens. We have millions and millions of those.

He will just throw another fit about not being allowed to frame the debate as he wishes... and move your thread.

Bet he was a spoiled rotten kid.

Sal

Sal

Frame the debate??

lol

All he is asking is for Markle to defend his c&p bullshit.

Unpossible!!

Markle

Markle

PkrBum wrote:He will just throw another fit about not being allowed to frame the debate as he wishes... and move your thread.

Yes, and bullied worked at mid level and menial jobs all his life. Never had any authority of power over anyone so he takes advantage here.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
PkrBum wrote:He will just throw another fit about not being allowed to frame the debate as he wishes... and move your thread.

Yes, and bullied worked at mid level and menial jobs all his life.  Never had any authority of power over anyone so he takes advantage here.

Boards reading your posts...

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FS8sj4

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:

Yes, and bullied worked at mid level and menial jobs all his life.  Never had any authority of power over anyone so he takes advantage here.

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FS8sj4

Undoubtedly. it bears a strong resemblance.

2seaoat

Yes, and bullied worked at mid level and menial jobs all his life. Never had any authority of power over anyone so he takes advantage here.

No Boards is simply smarter than you Mr. Markle. It is nothing more or less. He has attempted to engage you, but you run away. He is healthy, happy, married, educated, and young.......you are old and scared. Getting old is not for sissies, and you keep running away from a very easy real time discussion which does not involve cutting and pasting. If I was playing basketball against a more skilled and talented player, I would engage him with the full understanding that my talents were limited and on my best day I may get lucky and win the day, but I never had the loser's attitude you possess which runs from that opportunity to test your mettle against a superior foe.....you just run, or cloud the issue with cut and paste which is usually a non sequitur in a discussion. Your behavior is childish.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHFa9Cxg_DfnNLtuTXlWztspb-B4Ozame1E6Ex00ZGIvekohT31Q

Makes you just want to throw in a line.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo-qweh7nbQ

Very Happy

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:

Now this is funny. You're venting the frustration that stems from your own incompetence by speculating about my life and career?

boards of FL

boards of FL

OK, Markle.  You obviously cling to this economic data point.  This is your chance to make your case and explain to all of us exactly why it is that you feel the Labor Force Participation rate is the end-all economic data point. You seem to be under the impression that posting the same chart again and again is a valid, substantive entry into any discussion, no matter the topic.  This is your chance to lay out why you feel that is the case.

I'll just go ahead and get this out of the way now to save you the time.  The labor force participation rate:

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. 20ARCpB

So there it is. This is the holy-grail of all economic data points in Markle-land.   Notice the long rising trend that lasts between the years 1963 and 2000.  Many would attribute that to cultural changes that took hold in the US during that time.  We evolved from a society in which women had a very specific roll - a homemaker - to a society in which women are empowered to gain education and work.  This is just one factor perhaps among many.  That said, Makle likely discounts conventional wisdom and instead has his own theories to explain that increase, and I suspect they're all political.

Also notice the peak in the year 2000 and the subsequent decline.  Some would say the peak was the end of the "dot com" era in which we saw massive gains in productivity in large part due to widespread adoption of computers and the internet in business.  What followed was a steady trend of automation combined with a massive aging cohort (baby boomers) that were reaching retirement age and that began to exit the workforce.  But here again, I'm sure Markle has his own theories and I'm sure they're all based in politics.

So, with that said, the floor is yours, Markle.  Let's hear it.  Tell us all why the labor force participation rate is the end-all economic data point that trumps everything from jobless claims, to GDP, to retail sales, to consumer confidence, to the employment situation.  Enlighten us as to why we see the movements that we do in this data point, which clearly are long long running trends.  

Please proceed, governor....

Everyone is waiting, Markle.  Will you run away, again?  Look at my response here.  Does it look like I'm ignoring the LPR?  Look at the thread literally pasted to the top of the forum so that it cannot fall.  Does that look like I'm ignoring the LPR?  See if you can make an intelligent argument for once in your life.  See if you can just once in your life - just once! - not run away.

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. Forrest-gump-movie-clip-screenshot-run-forrest-run_large

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bumping for Markle. I just want to be sure that he doesn't "ignore" or run away from his own thread.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Uh...Markle?

boards of FL

boards of FL

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. AnimatedLaughterPink

Markle

Markle

All Boards of FL has done is lie about what I posted. That's the extent of my Progressive good friends ability to dispute my points. They make up their own story.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. AnimatedLaughterPink

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. E2454354-4d44-4ac6-9b35-84e4be224b5b

2seaoat

All Boards of FL has done is lie about what I posted. That's the extent of my Progressive good friends ability to dispute my points. They make up their own story.

He has not lied. You have not responded. How about a real time discussion in your own words without google cut and paste......just answer his question and he will respond, and you will respond, and if your logic and facts are correct you will prevail.....but instead, you run......post redundant non sequitur cut and paste and think you have discussed the subject. You have not. If you believe what you are saying, then discuss it with him and quit running.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:All Boards of FL has done is lie about what I posted. That's the extent of my Progressive good friends ability to dispute my points. They make up their own story.

He has not lied.
 You have not responded.  How about a real time discussion in your own words without google cut and paste......just answer his question and he will respond, and you will respond, and if your logic and facts are correct you will prevail.....but instead, you run......post redundant non sequitur cut and paste and think you have discussed the subject.  You have not.   If you believe what you are saying, then discuss it with him and quit running.

I do not use Google.

My far left Progressive good friends are incapable of responding to the FACTS I post concerning how many people are ACTUALLY WORKING as opposed to how many are not. Progressives refuse to admit that with fewer and fewer people in the pool of people looking for work, the lower the unemployment rate.

Yes, he lied which is not unexpected. Here is one of his lies. Why would I respond to someone so desperate they need to lie? Why not share with us all how MY post, showing there are far more people who have QUIT LOOKING for jobs and are now TAX RECEIVERS instead of TAX PAYERS?

"So, with that said, the floor is yours, Markle. Let's hear it. Tell us all why the labor force participation rate is the end-all economic data point that trumps everything from jobless claims, to GDP, to retail sales, to consumer confidence, to the employment situation."

Your childish efforts are cute, but vapid.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:All Boards of FL has done is lie about what I posted.  That's the extent of my Progressive good friends ability to dispute my points.  They make up their own story.

Where am I lying?  Show me specifically whatever it is that you feel I am lying about.  That shouldn't be all that hard for you to do, though I suspect you will run away from even that.

You do in fact post the labor force participation rate repeatedly.  I'm merely asking you to justify why that is the case.  I posted the historical chart that depicts the LPR and gave you my brief theoretical explanation for why it moves the way that it does; and then I asked you to do the same.

You continually post the LPR as if it is a negative mark on the current administration, or as if it is a negative aspect of today's short-term economy.  I disagree with that idea and explained why.   Now I'm asking you to justify why it is - exactly - that you post the LPR again and again and again.  

Can you do that, or are you going to run away as you always do?  Please note that everyone sees that it is you who is running away here.  Everyone sees that I have more than gone out of my way to directly engage you on this discussion point.  But, alas, Markle always runs away; even from his own threads.

Is that all you're good for, Markle? Posting headlines for optics and then running away when it's time to get down to real discussion? You're leaving the forum no choice but to assume that is the case.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:I do not use Google.

My far left Progressive good friends are incapable of responding to the FACTS I post concerning how many people are ACTUALLY WORKING as opposed to how many are not.  Progressives refuse to admit that with fewer and fewer people in the pool of people looking for work, the lower the unemployment rate.

Yes, he lied which is not unexpected.  Here is one of his lies.  Why would I respond to someone so desperate they need to lie?  Why not share with us all how MY post, showing there are far more people who have QUIT LOOKING for jobs and are now TAX RECEIVERS instead of TAX PAYERS?

"So, with that said, the floor is yours, Markle.  Let's hear it. Tell us all why the labor force participation rate is the end-all economic data point that trumps everything from jobless claims, to GDP, to retail sales, to consumer confidence, to the employment situation."

Your childish efforts are cute, but vapid.

I acknowledged all of that Markle.  Here, I'll do it again.  

The labor force participation rate, everyone:

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. 20ARCpB

There it is.  I completely acknowledge this an accept it as fact.  Further, I have already produced my post - at least 10 times - in response to this clear cut fact that - again - I completely accept.  

Care to respond to my post Markle?  Or will you continue to close your eyes, cover your ears, scream "I can't hear you", and essentially run away from intelligent discussion...yet again?

The floor is yours Markle.  In fact, the floor has been yours since 10/31/14 when I made this post in an attempt to directly engage you on the LPR.  Unfortunately, all you have been able to do since then is run run run.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t16954-markle-and-the-labor-force-participation-rate

We're all still waiting, Markle.  Will you ever respond my post?  Here it one more time:

boards of FL wrote:OK, Markle.  You obviously cling to this economic data point.  This is your chance to make your case and explain to all of us exactly why it is that you feel the Labor Force Participation rate is the end-all economic data point. You seem to be under the impression that posting the same chart again and again is a valid, substantive entry into any discussion, no matter the topic.  This is your chance to lay out why you feel that is the case.

I'll just go ahead and get this out of the way now to save you the time.  The labor force participation rate:

So there it is. This is the holy-grail of all economic data points in Markle-land.   Notice the long rising trend that lasts between the years 1963 and 2000.  Many would attribute that to cultural changes that took hold in the US during that time.  We evolved from a society in which women had a very specific roll - a homemaker - to a society in which women are empowered to gain education and work.  This is just one factor perhaps among many.  That said, Makle likely discounts conventional wisdom and instead has his own theories to explain that increase, and I suspect they're all political.

Also notice the peak in the year 2000 and the subsequent decline.  Some would say the peak was the end of the "dot com" era in which we saw massive gains in productivity in large part due to widespread adoption of computers and the internet in business.  What followed was a steady trend of automation combined with a massive aging cohort (baby boomers) that were reaching retirement age and that began to exit the workforce.  But here again, I'm sure Markle has his own theories and I'm sure they're all based in politics.

So, with that said, the floor is yours, Markle.  Let's hear it.  Tell us all why the labor force participation rate is the end-all economic data point that trumps everything from jobless claims, to GDP, to retail sales, to consumer confidence, to the employment situation.  Enlighten us as to why we see the movements that we do in this data point, which clearly are long long running trends.  

Please proceed, governor....

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:All Boards of FL has done is lie about what I posted.  That's the extent of my Progressive good friends ability to dispute my points.  They make up their own story.

Where am I lying?  Show me specifically whatever it is that you feel I am lying about.  That shouldn't be all that hard for you to do, though I suspect you will run away from even that.

You do in fact post the labor force participation rate repeatedly.  I'm merely asking you to justify why that is the case.  I posted the historical chart that depicts the LPR and gave you my brief theoretical explanation for why it moves the way that it does; and then I asked you to do the same.

You continually post the LPR as if it is a negative mark on the current administration, or as if it is a negative aspect of today's short-term economy.  I disagree with that idea and explained why.   Now I'm asking you to justify why it is - exactly - that you post the LPR again and again and again.  

Can you do that, or are you going to run away as you always do?  Please note that everyone sees that it is you who is running away here.  Everyone sees that I have more than gone out of my way to directly engage you on this discussion point.  But, alas, Markle always runs away; even from his own threads.

Is that all you're good for, Markle?  Posting headlines for optics and then running away when it's time to get down to real discussion?  You're leaving the forum no choice but to assume that is the case.

You lied. You're such a baby you can't even accept the facts then you nail YOUR post to a forum because it is so vapid. Someone disputes you, to delete their thread.

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. Whiningcartoon

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Is that all you're good for, Markle?  Posting headlines for optics and then running away when it's time to get down to real discussion?  You're leaving the forum no choice but to assume that is the case.

You lied.  You're such a baby you can't even accept the facts then you nail YOUR post to a forum because it is so vapid.  Someone disputes you, to delete their thread.

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. Whiningcartoon

I'll ask again:  What did I lie about?  Perhaps if you can at least answer that question I can respond, but presently I don't even know what you're talking about.

What - specifically - did I lie about, Markle?

boards of FL

boards of FL

You've been running away for so long, Markle, that it is really starting to show.

Will Markle ever be able to muster a response to defend his most favorite copy-and-pasted chart?  The forum continues to wait, though I think we all know that he is - and always will be - a runner.

SIXTH TIME....BOF, like the main stream media, touts a meager 321,000 new jobs. IGNORES 11,918,000 who have dropped out since OBAMA. 051412_0230_ForrestGump1

Feel free to prove me wrong, Markle!

Markle

Markle

I showed where you lied. I'm sorry it is beyond your comprehension. I feel sorry for you and the other far left Progressives here who are unwilling to accept FACTS.

Nothing surprising here.

Now simply carry on the conversation by yourself or, as you are wont to do, simply delete the thread. It's how little kids "fight".

KarlRove

KarlRove

Boards you are King of the Circle Jerk.

2seaoat

Let me help Mr. Markle. When Boards posts stunning economic news concerning records of consecutive growth and dropping unemployment, you do not take issue with those facts and what they suggest, rather you attempt to make those statistics false by presenting a historical trend which does not negate the record corporate profits, record Wall Street highs and the impact that represents on retirement funds. He and others have pointed out that higher productivity with the implementation of the computer at the dot com peak which corresponds with the drop in participation, and the retiring babyboomers who were at the peak of participation during their working days from 1978 to 2001 has continued through 2014, and in fact with the horrible eight year record of President Bush on job creation, and the stunning success of President Obama to pull the economy out of the ditch, the labor participation rate will begin to stabalize if new jobs are consistently over 300k a month as that is the break even point of retiring babyboomers. However, every economist has predicted continued low participation numbers through 2022 because of those retiring babyboomers.

So I have only one relevant question for Mr. Markle, despite the stunning economic new of the last 60 months, are you saying the labor participation rate is negating that news, and that President Obama has contributed to the Labor participation rate being lower? Easy question.....easy answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum