Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY?

+4
2seaoat
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Markle

Markle

Really, when will the main stream media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY?

During the campaign in 2008 Senator Barack Hussein Obama was making promises he knew were lies about his Health Care Act.  Tea Party said we don't want it, the MAJORITY OF VOTERS did not want it and yet it was crammed up our...throats.

The Tea Party, and many others said it was going to be a train wreck, it was going to be unaffordable and unsustainable which has all come true.

When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? TrainwreckObama

2When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? Empty You have balls..... 11/1/2013, 10:06 pm

Markle wrote:Really, when will the main stream media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY?

During the campaign in 2008 Senator Barack Hussein Obama was making promises he knew were lies about his Health Care Act.  Tea Party said we don't want it, the MAJORITY OF VOTERS did not want it and yet it was crammed up our...throats.

The Tea Party, and many others said it was going to be a train wreck, it was going to be unaffordable and unsustainable which has all come true.

So sad that your memory is failing you, Mr. Markle.
Dementia sucks, does it not?

Do you not remember the election of 2012?
The country had a choice:
Barack Obama and the PPACA, or
Mitt Romney and no PPACA.
Since you act like you cannot remember important events like national presidential elections I will tell you that YOUR GUY LOST!
The MAJORITY of Americans picked the black guy. Twice, now.
Get over it. I know that it kills you that this great country elected a black guy as POTUS, but time moves on.
The law is barely been implemented, but you can characterize it as a trainwreck. LOL  No reform is easy. That is just more hyperbole designed to intimidate and frighten the ignorant. You must be soooo proud of yourself.

Now, when is the tea party going to apologize to the U.S.A. for holding it ransom, and accomplishing nothing since being elected? Congress has been a giant clusterf#@k since the tea party arrived.  The tea party is the ones who should apologize.
Thanks for taking your diagnosis of dementia like a man.
Do not taper off!!!
Let that be a lesson.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Don't you love it when PeeDog and Markle put up the posters they use? Most are nothing but bad Photoshop jobs. It takes no talent to make any of that crap.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Don't you love it when PeeDog and Markle put up the posters they use? Most are nothing but bad Photoshop jobs. It takes no talent to make any of that crap.
Pleasantly surprised that you have nothing to disagree with in my post. You're starting to catch on!

Keep up the good work.

Ahhhhh! What pleasure it gives me to keep reminding the disillusioned what America voted for. Maybe one day some clarity will seep in?

WE HAVE A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

Sorry you missed it,teabaggers.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:Really, when will the main stream media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY?

Since you act like you cannot remember important events like national presidential elections I will tell you that YOUR GUY LOST!
Get over it. I know that it kills you that this great country elected a black guy as POTUS, but time moves on.
The law is barely been implemented, but you can characterize it as a trainwreck. LOL  No reform is easy. That is just more hyperbole designed to intimidate and frighten the ignorant. You must be soooo proud of yourself.

Now, when is the tea party going to apologize to the U.S.A. for holding it ransom, and accomplishing nothing since being elected? Congress has been a giant clusterf#@k since the tea party arrived.  The tea party is the ones who should apologize.
Do not taper off!!!
Let that be a lesson.
Thank you for being so desperate you and to reach for the Race Card again. By the way, this is 2013.

When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? ShoutRacist

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? American.taliban

When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? TeaParty2_008

8When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? Empty Why do not I get an argument? 11/2/2013, 11:09 am

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:
CRAP

Do not taper off!!!
Let that be a lesson.
Thank you for being so desperate you and to reach for the Race Card again.  By the way, this is 2013.  

When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? ShoutRacist
You argued with Z and Dreams.
All I get is the stupid racist sign.
Are you unable to argue my points?
So you do not argue that you are a crusty, old bigot?
So you do not argue that you memory is failing you, otherwise you would not type lies about what the majority of the people want, because you really have no idea what main street America wants from your far-far-far-far right position?
So you do not argue that the 2012 election was a mandate on the tea party and the PPACA?

You are correct about one thing, Mr. Markle. This is 2013. The 21st century. Your obsolete mindset from the 18th century is irrelevant now. Your 'let us go back to when the rich, white landowner ran everything' mindset is gone. Get over it, or fade into obscurity like the other old relics where you belong. Get over your bigoted, racist hatred, please.
I love it when all you can do is prove that you are a racist by putting up your stupid little racist sign at me. It only shows that you cannot argue my post on its merits.
Thanks for being an easy foil, again, and again, and again.
Maybe you really cannot teach old dogs new tricks.

2seaoat

I know some people are sabre rattling against democracy, but last time I checked a democracy passed the affordable care act, and the supreme court approved its constitutionality. We can look at how it did five years from now, but in the meantime the shrill crying about the same will not change a thing except identify crybabies, and at least afford them psychiatry coverage as they deal with delusions and an alternative universe where up is down and left is right.......treatment works when you are imbalanced and have left reality, and with the Affordable Care Act, at least your policy will cover your treatments.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Former Sen. Olympia Snowe: I don't recognize my party

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why would anyone want to apologize to these folks for anything?

When will the Main Stream Media APPOLOGIZE TO THE TEA PARTY? Tea-ba10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

" Collective fear stimulates herd instinct,and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd."

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:" Collective fear stimulates herd instinct,and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd."
You mean like when George W. Bush was president and the whole damn country went berserk after 9/11? Is that what you're discussing?

Or did you mean the "astroturf" tea party bought and paid for by the Koch brothers and Faux News.

ORANGE ALERT.

2seaoat

Or perhaps some do not behave like lemmings, and question and ask critical questions........the path to truth is not going over the cliff in mass suicide....as you say bad ideas fail. The T party is going over the cliff, join in wise one.

Dissent must be very irritating when you think you know what's best for everyone... and have the force of govt behind you.

You must know exactly how hitler felt... and lenin and stalin and mao and wilson... etc.

2seaoat

You must know exactly how hitler felt... and lenin and stalin and mao and wilson... etc.

or how a parent feels when their child with a preexisting condition gets covered and can be treated. or how a child feels when eating safe food, being driven in a safe car seat, and having a longer life expectancy. Yes, government can be wrong. History is replete with failure, but our constitution is a beautiful thing. It is genius. Yet, you live in dogma and extremes where common sense has left the building, where the decision to put the stoplight on main street is a purge by lennin mao, or Stalin......childish.

We can measure the strength of our constitution by the actions taken by our govt. Patriot act, body searches, ndaa, clandestine gun running, nsa wiretapping, intimidating investigation of the press, edicts like obamacare, irs targeting, cover ups like benghazi, bombing sovereign countries without congressional approval, ordering the execution of a citizen without due process, tens of thousands of laws and an exponentially growing police state, prohibitions and enormous prison system, govt bailouts of corporations and banks, a regulatory system that forces/steers market actions, an election process that invites influence pedaling... etc.

Perhaps you should stick with celebrating that the ends justify the means... comrade.

2seaoat

We can measure the strength of our constitution by the actions taken by our govt.

Edicts like Obamacare.........did you pass your seventh grade civics class. The constitution is just fine. It empowered Congress to pass laws. The citizens of this country elected those representatives and senators who voted and passed the affordable care act. The President signed the bill into law, and the Supreme Court affirmed its constitutionality. I did not hear them saying that the affordable care act was an edict, but then again I am a constitutional scholar who laughs out loud on these forums at your understanding of the same. I suppose I could consider what an edict is.......but that would require me to visit crazyland, where up is down, and left is right......Our checks and balances are working just fine, but then again our forefathers needed to add protections under the crybaby clause.....you know where folks who neither understand or care to can find refuge to cry.....cry away.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:We can measure the strength of our constitution by the actions taken by our govt.

Edicts like Obamacare.........did you pass your seventh grade civics class.  The constitution is just fine.   It empowered Congress to pass laws.   The citizens of this country elected those representatives and senators who voted and passed the affordable care act.   The President signed the bill into law, and the Supreme Court affirmed its constitutionality.   I did not hear them saying that the affordable care act was an edict, but then again I am a constitutional scholar who laughs out loud on these forums at your understanding of the same.   I suppose I could consider what an edict is.......but that would require me to visit crazyland, where up is down, and left is right......Our checks and balances are working just fine, but then again our forefathers needed to add protections under the crybaby clause.....you know where folks who neither understand or care to can find refuge to cry.....cry away.

SMACK . . . . BOOM . . . . . WHAM . . . . . OOPS smack down time!

If you recall... I predicted the scotus decision correctly. The opinion more closely matched my view than yours.

You are NO constitutional scholar... or you would know how fundamentally it was changed in the last 100 years.

What you measure against today has been progressively turned against an individuals liberty... congratulations.

knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:We can measure the strength of our constitution by the actions taken by our govt.

Edicts like Obamacare.........did you pass your seventh grade civics class.  The constitution is just fine.   It empowered Congress to pass laws.   The citizens of this country elected those representatives and senators who voted and passed the affordable care act.   The President signed the bill into law, and the Supreme Court affirmed its constitutionality.   I did not hear them saying that the affordable care act was an edict, but then again I am a constitutional scholar who laughs out loud on these forums at your understanding of the same.   I suppose I could consider what an edict is.......but that would require me to visit crazyland, where up is down, and left is right......Our checks and balances are working just fine, but then again our forefathers needed to add protections under the crybaby clause.....you know where folks who neither understand or care to can find refuge to cry.....cry away.
SMACK . . . . BOOM . . . . . WHAM . . . . . OOPS smack down time!
You must be easily entertained... he plucked one thing out and ran with it like forrest gump. Run seagoat run..!!

Do you see no encroachment upon our civil liberties in the patriot act, ndaa, data gathering, tapping the press... etc.

2seaoat

You my friend are a fool. Just last week a kid walked the streets for the first time in thirty years because a dog search on a vehicle was struck down on a motion to suppress evidence. You do not read Supreme Court cases or you would understand the trilogy of cases starting with Gant and Jones are doing just the opposite of what you spew now. You simply do not know what you are talking about concerning the constitution or recent decisions which have been reversing twenty years of expansion of the exceptions to warrants. No, you are trying to play T ball in the big leagues........read some cases and learn or have enough sense not to make a fool of yourself.

2seaoat

Do you see no encroachment upon our civil liberties

I fight the battles on the front line..........and you are clueless what has been happening the last two years on the frontline......absolutely clueless.......but continue spewing nonsense about government taking our liberties away.....perhaps twenty years ago you might have gotten on that bandwagon, but damn.........read some supreme court cases..........you might understand how wrong you are on a multitude of fronts. Clueless, or a pretender, either way it is dishonest. Warrantless searches are being challenged and thrown out like they have not been in a generation. Particularly spend some time reading Scalia.........he has got it right, and the majority of the court has been ruling the same since 2009.....but you do your homework....right....you would know that......sophistry is alive and well.

I would only be making a fool of myself if I said nothing (or supported) while watching unconstitutional govt overreach...

or continued pointing out the obvious to you.

2seaoat

get it right at least......no edicts were passed, and our constitution and interpretations from our Supreme Court tell me you simply are a pretender who does not discuss issues but drop turds in the middle of the room and walk away thinking somehow that is an intelligent discussion of the constitution or recent supreme court cases which you suggest are talking more rights away from citizens.....that turd remains firmly in the middle of the room and nobody cares to pick it up, or pretend you are serious about an intellectual discussion. The government is the sum total of all three branches and is dynamic. Your static revisionist history does not reflect or understand the impact of cases during the last three years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum