Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why you don't want a job at the Coffee Cup or at the Azalea Lounge. AKA "the stuff around us we take for granted thread".

+4
Markle
Floridatexan
cool1
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni wrote:
Mr Ichi wrote:I had one and I liked it.  Gave it to my daughter in law.  Do you have the Android card for yours?
http://www.amazon.com/N2A-16GB-Android-microSD-Tablet/dp/B0075OYIYI
No......just the nook.
Might want to try the card. Lets you use all the android apps..I dont know but my Son and his crew like it......

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:I complain about a lot of stuff in today's society.  But this is one where I have nothing but praise.

I pay $45/month to be on the Verizon towers.  That gives me unlimited calling,  text and data.
And I paid only $79.95 for a really great bang-for-buck LG android smartphone.

Finally,  after years and years of using every prepaid provider/phone combination available,  I now have something that performs damn near perfectly and satisfies my every need.
It has a better coverage area and is faster on the web than anything I've ever had.  And the cheap smartphone does everything I need it to do.  And the best feature of all is the amount of time it gives me on a charge and even when I'm doing a lot of phone and web. Probably double that of any other smartphone I've owned including some very expensive ones.

Thankyou Walmart for making this happen.
Sounds like you are happy with your Android smartphone.  I've been thinking of getting a smartphone.  Yes, I still have a "flip phone" and I'm 2 years past due for an upgrade.  Android is one of the phones we can use with our electronic Lock Box system.

One day I might get a smart phone....my flip phone works great.
Mine does too although I did just start texting about six months ago.

When I was younger...I used to love having ALMOST the latest thing.  I liked someone else to work out the bugs first.  Now, it doesn't seem as important for some reason.  Just glad when I wake up!
Lol.....my kids will text me. If I send a text it takes about 10 minutes....if I make a mistake there is no backup button.
Ask your kids where the back up is. I couldn't find one on mine either and someone in one of my classes found it in maybe 5 seconds.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
There was a plan to erect one of these at the Marina Oyster Barn.  I and a lot of my neighbors protested, carrying signs on Cervantes and back to the proposed site.  Result:  no cell tower.
Probably the same folks who grouse about their reception.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
There was a plan to erect one of these at the Marina Oyster Barn.  I and a lot of my neighbors protested, carrying signs on Cervantes and back to the proposed site.  Result:  no cell tower.
Probably the same folks who grouse about their reception.
Yep, I was thinking the same thing.  Although I admit I don't want one next to my house either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum