Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don't believe that Assad Okayed the Use of Poison Gas . .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

We're hearing one story that says the rebels mishandled nerve glass shells that had been supplied by the Saudis.

And a foreign reporter who has been covering Mideast conflicts for a decade told Chris Hayes that he doesn't think Assad approved or ordered the use of chemical weapons because Assad, with help from Russia and Iran, was winning the civil war with conventional weaponry. Why risk everything to slaughter some civilians, including children, the horror of which would become headline news around the entire world almost immediately?

Dennis Kucinich reported on Fox News that he believed if Obama launched missiles against Syria on his own without congressional approval, its likely impeachment proceedings would proceed against him.

Pardon me if I don't trust Obama, Kerry, or any of our security-intelligence agencies when they announce that someone they don't like has or has used WMD . . . do you?

This was Assad's plan. He's pulling the wool over every ones' eyes w/ confusion and completing his task w/o any international intervention. He did it.

According to the liberal news, there is geospatial intel that proves the gas attacks were done by governmental forces unless somehow, the rebel forces got ahold of some government SCUD launchers....

I doubt the rebels got ahold of any SCUD launchers. Then, for four straight days governmental forces shelled the ground area where the gas attacks happened trying to destroy the evidence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum