Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deadly SEAL raid in Yemen a Military Disaster okayed by Trump ...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Remember when the Pussy Grabber promised us so many victories we'd get tired of them? If at first you don't succeed ... blah blah blah.

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/02/02/512490365/yemen-aftermath-trumps-first-military-raid-continues-to-raise-questions

Washington Times:
"The AP, citing an unidentified Pentagon official, said Mr. Obama was briefed on the Yemen mission before he left office on Jan. 20, but for operational reasons it was not ready to be executed before he departed."

And appears it still was not ready to be executed by President Trump. However, while the key changes hands every four to eight years, the issues of the day remain. To blame is still, no matter who is President, a bit cheap. Missions fail, people die. Was the mission a reasonable one to begin with? Has any of the Middle East policy been reasonable? I say no to all President's who have tried to make it appear reasonable. We all know what it is.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:Remember when the Pussy Grabber promised us so many victories we'd get tired of them?  If at first you don't succeed ... blah blah blah.

http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/02/02/512490365/yemen-aftermath-trumps-first-military-raid-continues-to-raise-questions

I have a feeling we will get tired of more 911's while fake president Trump is in office.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:I have a feeling we will get tired of more 911's while fake president Trump is in office.

Let's hope you're wrong about more 911's.   As much as it would be satisfying to see Trump's arrogance about making us safer taken down a few notches, I don't wish harm on anyone.  Too bad we can't have it both ways.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum