Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Choose your poison ....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Choose your poison .... Empty Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 8:50 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The great majority of us, democrat or republican, liberal or conservative, know the whole game is rigged. We have been maneuvered so we have a choice between insanity and corruption, and we don't want either.

Bernie Sanders was credible and doggedly honest about defeating the current establishment which is a pure, unadulterated oligarchy, but the democratic party cheated and made sure he couldn't win.

If you truly believe Trump or Hillary will be your champion, you deserve one of these ultra-rich flakes to protect your rights and your life, and improve your chances to pursue happiness.

So, which one do you want with your breakfast, strychnine or cyanide?

2Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 9:47 am

Sal

Sal

Choose your poison .... Growup

3Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 10:00 am

And by grow up he means abandon your ethics and principles in exchange for party fervor.

Where have we seen that before?

4Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 10:06 am

2seaoat

That is silly. Bernie I love. Bernie's ideas give hope. However, Bernie would have a much more difficult job accomplishing those goals than Hillary. I listened to Bernie every Friday for five years on Thom Hartman's radio show as he has been talking about the issues for years which I mostly agree. However, to cast Hillary Clinton in this analogy of poisons is absurd. The Presidency has a learning curve. She has done that walk with her husband. She will have a much more productive tenure than Bernie. Bernie in a Democrat controlled Senate can be given a chairmanship and he can start seeing if he can get some of his legislation passed. This is where he is needed. He must craft intelligent and relevant solutions. The Presidency is only a small part of solutions. Bernie's convictions will help.

5Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 10:14 am

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:And by grow up he means abandon your ethics and principles in exchange for party fervor.

Where have we seen that before?

Nah, but it is time to put aside the childish tantrums, pull up your big-boy panties, and make a responsible choice.

I understand that as our resident glibertarian hero these concepts are well beyond your pay grade.

6Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 10:19 am

2seaoat wrote:So, which one do you want with your breakfast, strychnine or cyanide?

That is silly.   Bernie I love.   Bernie's ideas give hope.  However, Bernie would have a much more difficult job accomplishing those goals than Hillary.   I listened to Bernie every Friday for five years on Thom Hartman's radio show as he has been talking about the issues for years which I mostly agree.   However, to cast Hillary Clinton in this analogy of poisons is absurd.   The Presidency has a learning curve.   She has done that walk with her husband.   She will have a much more productive tenure than Bernie.   Bernie in a Democrat controlled Senate can be given a chairmanship and he can start seeing if he can get some of his legislation passed.  This is where he is needed.   He must craft intelligent and relevant solutions.  The Presidency is only a small part of solutions.  Bernie's convictions will help.

Cliff note translation: The end justifies any means... now fall in line comrade.

7Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 11:37 am

2seaoat

Cliff note translation: The end justifies any means... now fall in line comrade.

If you played poker like your wussification of politics, you would not check raise......oh that is so non transparent......oh that is mean.......oh that is unethical....please...somebody change PK's diaper......Hillary had a private server.

8Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 11:56 am

I can see how desperate you are to herd the minions... no need to lash out at me.

Personally... I think you should be more concerned with turn out. There's little enthusiasm for your dear leader.

9Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 12:30 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

If you add Bernie's strongest supporters to Trump's, you have more than 50% of the American electorate.

While one side is progressive and the other is regressive, they are both driven by distrust and hatred for the establishment.

A Trump regime will end in utter chaos and possibly revolution. So will Hillary's regime.

Reality.

10Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 12:34 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:Choose your poison .... Growup

Clearly, with folks like you honesty and integrity and loyalty are non-entities. For immature me, they're the essence of democracy. Fuck being grown up!

11Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 12:47 pm

Sal

Sal

Yes ... throwing tantrums when you don't get your way and pretending that choices in life have no consequences.

Fuck being grown up, indeed.

12Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 2:08 pm

Telstar

Telstar

"Why I am endorsing Hillary Clinton...and why she must become our next president."

13Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 5:49 pm

2seaoat

Slinger.....when you paint a room at your home......are you one of those five hour one coat of paint done perfectly, or two coats of paint done in two hours....perfect is far too often the enemy of good. You evidently have never served in government, or a school district, library board, park district, village or city plan commission, or any other volunteer group trying to help a community. There is always one guy who folds his arms and says I do not like it.......regardless of the proposed outcome......this guy simply folds his arms and states loudly.....I do not like it. If you listened to Bernie like I have for years you would find out his is very good in about ten issues and completely naive in most other practical and necessary policies which are required to govern.......when he is good.....he is very good, and fortunately we did not get to see his melt down, and hopefully he will be able to contribute with new legislation with a Senate majority for the Democrats.

14Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 7:28 pm

Telstar

Telstar

What I don't understand is how the Bernibots have shut Bernie out since the nomination. They were eager to follow his lead but not now, even though he makes good sense. Did they lose their minds after Bernie's loss or just their hearts and souls? Certainly their eyes and ears.

15Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 7:34 pm

Wordslinger wrote:The great majority of us, democrat or republican, liberal or conservative, know the whole game is rigged.  We have been maneuvered so we have a choice between insanity and corruption, and we don't want either.

Bernie Sanders was credible and doggedly honest about defeating the current establishment which is a pure, unadulterated oligarchy, but the democratic party cheated and made sure he couldn't win.

If you truly believe Trump or Hillary will be your champion, you deserve one of these ultra-rich flakes to protect your rights and your life, and improve your chances to pursue happiness.  

You can refer to your Queenie as poison, Trump has years and years of catching up to do in being a political hellion to be analogous to Hildabeast.

16Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 7:35 pm

PkrBum wrote:I can see how desperate you are to herd the minions... no need to lash out at me.

Personally... I think you should be more concerned with turn out. There's little enthusiasm for your dear leader.

A huge contingent of BLM just said they will not vote for the beast (Hillary).

17Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 8:05 pm

2seaoat

A huge contingent of BLM just said they will not vote for the beast (Hillary).

If 10% is a huge contingent, no wonder you are delusional about how this election will end. I mean 2008.....act like a fool and talk smack about President Obama.....whack......2012.....act like a fool and talk smack about President Obama......whack........now in 2016 you are acting like a fool and talking smack......do you really in your heart think Trump will win.

18Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 9:35 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:A huge contingent of BLM just said they will not vote for the beast (Hillary).

If 10% is a huge contingent, no wonder you are delusional about how this election will end.   I mean 2008.....act like a fool and talk smack about President Obama.....whack......2012.....act like a fool and talk smack about President Obama......whack........now in 2016 you are acting like a fool and talking smack......do you really in your heart think Trump will win.

Seaoat, Trump will be lucky if he gets the vote of white people with IQ's above 10. LOL

19Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 10:20 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger wrote:If you add Bernie's strongest supporters to Trump's, you have more than 50% of the American electorate.

While one side is progressive and the other is regressive, they are both driven by distrust and hatred for the establishment.

A Trump regime will end in utter chaos and possibly revolution.  So will Hillary's regime.  

Reality.

Word, what in hell are you talking about? No self-respecting Sanders supporter could support Trump. I supported Sanders (and still support him) because he speaks the truth. Trump is a LIAR, a CHEAT, a modern-day NEANDERTHAL. You have obviously bought into the lies about the Clintons and the recent "scandals"...Republicans are DESPERATE, or none of them would have endorsed Trump. Please step back and take a breath.

20Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 10:26 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:If you add Bernie's strongest supporters to Trump's, you have more than 50% of the American electorate.

A Trump regime will end in utter chaos and possibly revolution.  So will Hillary's regime.  

Reality.

Word, what in hell are you talking about?  No self-respecting Sanders supporter could support Trump.  I supported Sanders (and still support him) because he speaks the truth.  Trump is a LIAR, a CHEAT, a modern-day NEANDERTHAL.  You have obviously bought into the lies about the Clintons and the recent "scandals"...Republicans are DESPERATE, or none of them would have endorsed Trump.  Please step back and take a breath.

I just took in a big breath and let it out slow ... I still don't trust Hillary and can't stand Trump. And I'm in the majority I think ...

21Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 10:29 pm

Wordslinger wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Reality.

Word, what in hell are you talking about?  No self-respecting Sanders supporter could support Trump.  I supported Sanders (and still support him) because he speaks the truth.  Trump is a LIAR, a CHEAT, a modern-day NEANDERTHAL.  You have obviously bought into the lies about the Clintons and the recent "scandals"...Republicans are DESPERATE, or none of them would have endorsed Trump.  Please step back and take a breath.

I just took in a big breath and let it out slow ...  I still don't trust Hillary and can't stand Trump.  And I'm in the majority  I think ...

Slinger has some ethics... but don't worry they're not contagious.

22Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 10:32 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:  "Why I am endorsing Hillary Clinton...and why she must become our next president."

Gee I hate to think that Bernie supporters now consider him a liar. Or have some of them really lost their minds.

23Choose your poison .... Empty Re: Choose your poison .... 9/4/2016, 11:51 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Reality.

I just took in a big breath and let it out slow ...  I still don't trust Hillary and can't stand Trump.  And I'm in the majority  I think ...

Slinger has some ethics... but don't worry they're not contagious.

Do you just wake up every day with the goal of being obnoxious, or do you even notice anymore?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum