Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

anybody still posting at PNJ Forum?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Is anybody still posting over there? I have PMs from a couple of people. For the past week, I've been able to log on via the link that comes in my regular email. After I respond to my PMs, I could go to my profile and select any post by a friend to get me to the forums. Now I can't log on at all.

I won't miss the PNJ at all. I've found that the newspaper isn't even that good for lining my bird cages!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

BirdyBack wrote:Is anybody still posting over there? I have PMs from a couple of people. For the past week, I've been able to log on via the link that comes in my regular email. After I respond to my PMs, I could go to my profile and select any post by a friend to get me to the forums. Now I can't log on at all.

I won't miss the PNJ at all. I've found that the newspaper isn't even that good for lining my bird cages!

I'm still posting over there, Bird. I paid my August subscription and am curious to see what transpires after July passes. I agree that the PNJ isn't worth the paper it is printed on. The wife does like the Weekender that comes on Friday, and the Sunday fliers.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Yella

Yella

BirdyBack wrote:Is anybody still posting over there? I have PMs from a couple of people. For the past week, I've been able to log on via the link that comes in my regular email. After I respond to my PMs, I could go to my profile and select any post by a friend to get me to the forums. Now I can't log on at all.

I still enjoy the news of local events. Its worth 20 bucks a month to to be informed or art shows, musical performances and the political garbage which is often disgusting. I meant it when I said I would cancel if they stop the crossword.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Hi Birdy! I'm not posting over there, trying to wean myself off of it since it is going away.
I hope the rest of the regulars move to this forum. I mean, shoot, in an election year we need a place to talk.

I love the new photo at the top of this forum's page...Gallery Night! I liked the photo of the pier and sunset too but the change is nice.

I'm still posting there.

othershoe1030 wrote:

I love the new photo at the top of this forum's page...

I like the photo too. It looks like a panoramic photo. I like to take multiple photos and stitch them together into a panoramic photo.

I had this one put on a canvas by a commercial firm. It was kinda extreme as it printed 4 feet wide and only 4 inches tall!

http://ericericson.net/Panoramic.jpg

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum