Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commentators talking about our forum elsewhere but wont join our forum lol

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Posting comments over on that trashy newspaper forum about "our" forum. Refuse to join OUR forum but will sneak over here to read OUR comments and then post stupid stuff about OUR forum.

Stupid bunch of idiots. Yes, DextersMom, I'm talking about you and one of your other stupid friends.

I wonder what Dexter the dog thinks as he watches you type your silly shit. Ruff ruff!

Commentators talking about our forum elsewhere but wont join our forum lol 4a341710

no stress

no stress

Oh she'll come over. As soon as they shut that place down she will make up a new name to try and save face and will be over hat in hand. Of course she will come up with some excuse as to why she came over after saying over and over that she would not. Personally, I'd like to see her here because even though she is nutty as a portapotti on a peanut farm sometimes she hits the nail on the head.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They'll all be over here once they have no place else to go.

Yella

Yella

ButtMan wrote:They'll all be over here once they have no place else to go.

Great! Let 'em come.The crazy, the weird. the silly and the nasty.the insane, the psychopathic,the religious freaks,the imbeciles, who cares.

They're all idiots but you and me Bob, and I often wonder about you, LOL

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I grew up with idiots and some of my best friends are idiots. I never met an idiot I didn't like.
Long live idiots.

But just once I'd like to not be an idiot anymore and be smart and normal like Ghandi just to see what it's like.

Yella

Yella

ButtMan wrote:I grew up with idiots and some of my best friends are idiots. I never met an idiot I didn't like.
Long live idiots.

But just once I'd like to not be an idiot anymore and be smart and normal like Ghandi just to see what it's like.
[b]

LOL Laughing

Like anyone else, she is welcomed to join here but hopefully she'll change her name & not piss off Ghandi or he might put a bounty on her dog.

Commentators talking about our forum elsewhere but wont join our forum lol 2412

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"Commentators talking about our forum elsewhere but wont join our forum lol 45560_m

Yella

Yella

News Journal Moderator wrote:Like anyone else, she is welcomed to join here but hopefully she'll change her name & not piss off Ghandi or he might put a bounty on her dog.

Commentators talking about our forum elsewhere but wont join our forum lol 2412

ooooooohhhhhh! God forbid that we would get ghandi all pissed. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum