Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Skipper ever jump over to the new forum....is he posting on news articles in the PNJ

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I know he had some health issues, and I was glad to see him post on a news article before they shut down the PNJ forum......but I guess I am concerned if everything was ok.......he just stopped posting cold turkey on the forums, and I have not seen a sock who is even remotely close to his style and depth.

no stress

no stress

I dont think he is posting here oat.

I have not seen any post from him here or at the other forum. Matter of fact I believe that he quit posting at PNJ before they went belly-up. I did read some of his posts to the PNJ articles through his Facebook account. Of course that was before the pay wall went up and now I cannot access it even through my Facebook.

I liked skipper too. I saw him on the pnj articles a while ago, yes, I actually posted there with my real name a few times. He and I were on a common thread, we were not conversating with each other, just agreeing. he is still using that crazy pic I gave him one day back on the pnj.

You can probaly contact him through his FB. but it doesnt apear he has been on it since Aug 5th.

I probaly shouldnt contact him through FB, his wife might get mad.

Skippy's nose got so long he could no longer use his computer w/o knocking the monitor over so he had to quit.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy8 wrote:I liked skipper too. I saw him on the pnj articles a while ago, yes, I actually posted there with my real name a few times. He and I were on a common thread, we were not conversating with each other, just agreeing. he is still using that crazy pic I gave him one day back on the pnj.

You can probaly contact him through his FB. but it doesnt apear he has been on it since Aug 5th.

A year ago, he gave me some pears, and his wife didn't get mad. My hubby was with me, and he didn't get mad either. clown

I've been wondering where Skipper is, too. Hope he's OK!

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

2seaoat wrote:I know he had some health issues, and I was glad to see him post on a news article before they shut down the PNJ forum......but I guess I am concerned if everything was ok.......he just stopped posting cold turkey on the forums, and I have not seen a sock who is even remotely close to his style and depth.

Speaking of missing posters....glad you finally decided to join us, Seaoat! Very Happy

PBulldog2 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:I liked skipper too. I saw him on the pnj articles a while ago, yes, I actually posted there with my real name a few times. He and I were on a common thread, we were not conversating with each other, just agreeing. he is still using that crazy pic I gave him one day back on the pnj.

A year ago, he gave me some pears, and his wife didn't get mad. My hubby was with me, and he didn't get mad either. clown

I've been wondering where Skipper is, too. Hope he's OK!

I remember that conversation PB. Why dont you contact him?

maybe he just got off the forums. It does take up a lot of time

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I remember that conversation PB. Why dont you contact him?

maybe he just got off the forums. It does take up a lot of time

Lordy, I wouldn't know how. We've changed phones since, so I don't have his number anymore.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I hope Skipper is doing well. I miss him on the forums.

Maybe I will tack up a "wanted" poster on a pole down by Sanders Beach. Might could offer a Free autographed Picture of Mr Quint to draw him out.

D. Skipper.. Miss you...... Call me....

Did Skipper ever jump over to the new forum....is he posting on news articles in the PNJ 376647_412383508809714_352790050_n

ANother forum aside from this one?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum