Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a reminder. We do have a chatroom on this forum. Scroll down to the bottom of the Forum index to find it.

+2
Sal
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Forum PSA>

boards of FL

boards of FL

It could get interesting if we're all watching the same game.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Seriously. Enter the chat room.

Sal

Sal

Join the chat, y'all.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'm in between soccer games.....our rec girls won the first game. We are the only rec team in the tournament of select and club teams. The girls did great.

I went in for a second, sal was sucking boards dick so I left.

Vikingwoman

Queen of the Universe wrote:I went in for a second, sal was sucking boards dick so I left.

But you continue sucking Pkr.s. He's your huckleberry. LOL!

Vikingwoman wrote:
Queen of the Universe wrote:I went in for a second, sal was sucking boards dick so I left.

You seem a little jealous. How sweet.

Telstar

Telstar

Chat smat, too busy watching Lucha Underground right now.

Vikingwoman

Queen of the Universe wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

You seem a little jealous. How sweet.

Not hardly. I kicked him to the curb years ago. I hope he's not still waiting for that phone call?

Kicked to the curb? Lol... we never even spoke. You live in a fantasy world.

Vikingwoman

No, we didn't because I didn't take you up on your phone number you gave. No regrets.

PkrBum wrote:Kicked to the curb? Lol... we never even spoke. You live in a fantasy world.

LOL oh my pkr, dreams thinks she has been chased by you and turned you down. LMAO!

Queen of the Universe wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Kicked to the curb? Lol... we never even spoke. You live in a fantasy world.

LOL oh my pkr, dreams thinks she has been chased by you and turned you down. LMAO!

She's a joke. I put my number right on the open forum and invited anyone to call me.

I also gave it to see seagoat... I didn't want to fuck him either... lol.

Vikingwoman

Didn't anybody say anything about chasing or fucking anybody. I declined to call you even as a friend and that was the right decision. There's only three people I've ever talked to on this forum and one turned out to be a two faced hefer. I've learned my lesson.

Sal

Sal

There's a bunch of desperate old horn dogs on this forum.

That's the only thing that can explain the appeal that a skanky piece of trash has on these guys.

Are there no hookers in the armpit of America?

Vikingwoman

Hell-they'd be better off w/ hookers. Must be the ego just thinking they might get a hit w/ a short fat lesbian who switch hits.

I've talked to her on the phone about three times... and all we've ever talked about is politics. I'm a gentleman... I would never "hit" on a person that's in a relationship irregardless of their sexual persuasion. You have alot of bigotries huh?

Sal... your opinion would change instantly if you spoke to chrissy... I can guarantee you that.

Vikingwoman

Man, who are you kidding? I've seen her turn on just about everybody on this forum. Your day is coming.

Vikingwoman wrote:Man, who are you kidding? I've seen her turn on just about everybody on this forum. Your day is coming.

I haven't turned on anyone. I know the difference of what a real friend is and a "clique".

But you don't need to be worried about who talks to me. Its not your job to tell others who to talk to.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

clique (klk, klk)
n.
A small exclusive group of friends or associates.
intr.v. cliqued, cliqu·ing, cliques Informal
To form, associate in, or act as a clique.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:clique   (klk, klk)
n.
A small exclusive group of friends or associates.
intr.v. cliqued, cliqu·ing, cliques Informal
To form, associate in, or act as a clique.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I miss my friend. I confess, Neko and I formed a clique together.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:I miss my friend. I confess,  Neko and I formed a clique together.
I miss her also..she was very special.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum