Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A story about the really dedicated health care providers. Not the fat cats Chrissy worships.

+4
Wordslinger
knothead
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:When we were hunter gatherers Bob we had little time for intellectual growth. It wasn't until farming gave us abundant food and freed many to pursue other work that what we call modern life came into existence. We are still only 3 days at any one time from being starving beggars ourselves. All that stands between us and the Africans is a food delivery system.

That's a very thoughtful answer.  And gives me something to think about that I had missed.
But why did some civilizations discover that farming technology while others are still "hunters/gatherers" in 2013?

I perfectly realize and fully accept that there are individuals in every race of human beings whose very existence destroys any notion that any given individual of any given race is going to automatically be less intelligent than any given individual of any other race.  

But what I'm not as certain of is that the median intelligence of a given race is always going to equal the median intelligence of another race.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

All dog people freely discuss the intelligence levels of the different dog breeds.  And that doesn't cause national hysteria.

But for me to even write the last few posts does cause that hysteria.  When all I'm doing is asking politically incorrect questions.

So,  Sal,  it's now time for you to get hysterical and cuss me and tell me what an ignorant racist redneck I am.  lol

Last edited by Bob on 8/7/2013, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Gates is a monster...
http://www.naturalnews.com/035627_polio_vaccines_paralysis_India.html

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is financially backing and publicly endorsing mass polio virus vaccinations in India. In case you didn't hear him yourself, Bill Gates publicly announced that vaccines could help reduce the world population by 15%.

In India, over 47,000 cases of NPAFP were reported in 2011. The paralysis symptoms of NPAFP are practically the same as what's attributed to "eradicated" wild virus polio. Apparently, vaccine polio viruses also cause polio paralysis.

Bill and Melinda Gates are promoting Monsanto's Round-up Ready crops in these countries. To hell with them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are using their tens of billions of dollars to cause Africans to endure even more misery and suffering than they would without being victimized by the Gates Foundation?

Wow.

Can anyone rebut this?

Controlling food is a historically proven method to control the masses... messy but effective.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's a website that I never heard of until now and I'll bet few here have.

It's a compilation of all the critiques of the Gates Foundation and they number into the hundreds of entries.

If you do a 'ctrl' + 'f' on this page for the word "roundup" you'll get a half dozen different entries.

http://techrights.org/wiki/index.php/Gates_Foundation_Critique

I'm certainly being educated this morning.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If the discussion keeps going in this direction I'm going to be back to believing our creator is a psycho and we should do the world a favor and all of us commit mass suicide and take that Jehova fucker down with us.

I bet that African Mercy ship is doing vaccinations and killing people too.

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes Jesus was the author of a new covenant which did completely away with Judaism and all the symbolic rituals which lead up to his coming and sacrifice. There is only Christianity now. Everything outside of that is bogus if you believe the new testament.

I have several friends living in Israel who are not aware that Judaism had been done away with. Imagine their surprise when I tell them the bad news.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes Jesus was the author of a new covenant which did completely away with Judaism and all the symbolic rituals which lead up to his coming and sacrifice. There is only Christianity now. Everything outside of that is bogus if you believe the new testament.

I have several friends living in Israel who are not aware that Judaism had been done away with. Imagine their surprise when I tell them the bad news.                    

Well surprise surprise. That is probably why Jews call Mary a whore and Jesus a bastard. Some folks just can't handle change.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo, I've never encountered anyone (either in real life or in the media or in this blogging thing or anywhere else) who has both as many really intelligent ideas and as many really goofy ideas as you do. It's just phenomenal. But I love you for it. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Thanks?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I want to ask you just one question,  teo.  Have you ever considered that it's an insane world that's turned you and me both insane with it?  lol

There is an old axiom which provides the definition of being crazy.  It maintains that craziness is when one believes he himself is sane but believes everybody else is insane.

I think you and I might be breaking new ground.  We believe the rest of the world is insane but we don't have any misconceptions about our own insanity as well.  We know we're as insane as the rest of the world.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Conundrum huh ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum