Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A story about the really dedicated health care providers. Not the fat cats Chrissy worships.

+4
Wordslinger
knothead
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Fred Levin has said "doctors think their gods". Well here are some who actually should be made saints because if anyone was ever a saint these folks qualify. So do the nurses and others you'll see in this "hospital".

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50141230n

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A story about the really dedicated health care providers.  Not the fat cats Chrissy worships. Hokey_10

too bad the best healthcare system in the world couldn't have gone over there instead of the stupid Americans.

bet those people were atheist too that did this.

knothead

knothead

Relating to your thread title Bob, I can personally attest to those "really dedicated health care providers" and their willingness to show up each and every day to serve the best interests of their patients in their charge. A year ago my wife was admitted to the Gulf Breeze Hospital for obstructed colon and she was there was 11 days but the attention and care she was given was amazing to say the least. These are angels of mercy who show up each and every day across our great country and do their job to the best of their ability with care and professionalism. I appreciate the thread to applaud these individuals. Thanks!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

. wrote:too bad the best healthcare system in the world couldn't have gone over there instead of the stupid Americans.

bet those people were atheist too that did this.

Actually they are a very rare commodity.  True bonafide Christians.  The real ones. Not those assholes who attach baptist and catholic names to those profit mills disguised as Christian hospitals.

6A story about the really dedicated health care providers.  Not the fat cats Chrissy worships. Empty thanks bob!! 8/7/2013, 12:21 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

That ship and its staff of doctors, nurses and crew are my idea of what are world should be like -- people who can, help people who can't.

Screw Amerika Inc!

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:That ship and its staff of doctors, nurses and crew are my idea of what are world should be like -- people who can, help people who can't.

Screw Amerika Inc!

Wordslinger's long held philosophy taught to him by the same teacher who taught President Barack Hussein Obama.

The complete paragraph containing Marx's statement of the creed in the 'Critique of the Gotha Program' is as follows:

In a higher phase of communist society, after the enslaving subordination of the individual to the division of labor, and therewith also the antithesis between mental and physical labor, has vanished; after labor has become not only a means of life but life's prime want; after the productive forces have also increased with the all-around development of the individual, and all the springs of co-operative wealth flow more abundantly—only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be crossed in its entirety and society inscribe on its banners: From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs

A story about the really dedicated health care providers.  Not the fat cats Chrissy worships. ObamaMarxistProfessors-1

While we know you're a Heathen yet get a perverse pleasure of posting, what you believe are Biblical truisms. Which, of course, they are not. Jesus did not believe as you do either, that simply existing entitles you to something from someone who has worked.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:That ship and its staff of doctors, nurses and crew are my idea of what are world should be like -- people who can, help people who can't.

Screw Amerika Inc!

Wordslinger's long held philosophy taught to him by the same teacher who taught President Barack Hussein Obama.

The complete paragraph containing Marx's statement of the creed in the 'Critique of the Gotha Program' is as follows:

In a higher phase of communist society, after the enslaving subordination of the individual to the division of labor, and therewith also the antithesis between mental and physical labor, has vanished; after labor has become not only a means of life but life's prime want; after the productive forces have also increased with the all-around development of the individual, and all the springs of co-operative wealth flow more abundantly—only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be crossed in its entirety and society inscribe on its banners: From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs

A story about the really dedicated health care providers.  Not the fat cats Chrissy worships. ObamaMarxistProfessors-1

While we know you're a Heathen yet get a perverse pleasure of posting, what you believe are Biblical truisms.  Which, of course, they are not.  Jesus did not believe as you do either, that simply existing entitles you to something from someone who has worked.

When questioned, most people are not aware that Jesus was not a Christian. He was Jewish and as best we can tell, he observed the Jewish tenants and holy days. Back to the thread. Physicians are having a difficult time providing healthcare to their patients with government and insurance companies constantly cutting back on reimbursements. Many physicians are becoming "Hospitalist." That is they are becoming employees of the hospitals where they don't have the hassle of waiting more than 120 days for the insurance companies and government to pay them for services rendered to patients. Often their reimbursements are delayed as some (I) wasn't dotted and some (t) wasn't crossed.The days of Physicians in mass being wealthy are long past as they pay off educational loans that most times run over $100,000.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes Jesus was the author of a new covenant which did completely away with Judaism and all the symbolic rituals which lead up to his coming and sacrifice. There is only Christianity now. Everything outside of that is bogus if you believe the new testament.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Screw Amerika Inc!

About the last part of that,  slinger.  The part that says "Screw Amerika Inc!".

Don't overlook what the Texan who was one of the founders of this charity said in the 60 Minutes piece when asked "who pays for this?"
His answer:  "we couldn't exist without our corporate sponsors".
Also remember that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are as "corporate america" as anyone.  And we know what they're doing with the personal wealth they accumulated.  Gates is in Africa too trying to stamp out disease and hunger and human suffering.   

On the other hand,  I'd like to know what that hospital administrator Chrissy worships with the word "Baptist" on the front of the building is doing with the $950,000 salary he gets.  How much of that is doing stuff like this.

And beyond that,  where in fuck is that $58,000 which the same fucking "baptist" outfit billed my friend for two hours of outpatient surgery going?
And where in the name of jesus is the $12-15,000 I'm gonna be billed for what they tell me is a 30 minutes biopsy by that hospital with the catholic name on it going?   Which "moneychangers" pockets is that going in goddamnit?
The same fucking outfits that retard bitch Chrissy gets all wet down below over.
Fuck them, fuck Chrissy, and fuck the gurneys they all rode in on.

Last edited by Bob on 8/7/2013, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gates is a monster...
http://www.naturalnews.com/035627_polio_vaccines_paralysis_India.html

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is financially backing and publicly endorsing mass polio virus vaccinations in India. In case you didn't hear him yourself, Bill Gates publicly announced that vaccines could help reduce the world population by 15%.

In India, over 47,000 cases of NPAFP were reported in 2011. The paralysis symptoms of NPAFP are practically the same as what's attributed to "eradicated" wild virus polio. Apparently, vaccine polio viruses also cause polio paralysis.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If that is true,  teo,  then we live in a world that is so fucked up that the creator of it is the most insane psychotic who ever existed.  He would then make the illuminatti and the new world orderers and the globulists look like choir boys.
If that is true then every human being he created should just commit mass suicide and then kill his sorry evil ass too so something better can take all of it's place.  Satan taking over the whole shebang would be preferable to what we have now.
If that is true.  But I don't take any claim like that at face value anymore.
So you'll have to prove it to me.  And Alex Jones or any other disk jockey saying it aint the proof I need.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And now for something completely different. A comic break from talking about how god and hospitals and bill gates and chrissy all suck.

Senor Danger may have just lost the senior-citizen vote.

Anthony Weiner went after his elder GOP opponent George McDonald yesterday, sarcastically referring to him as “grandpa” at, of all places, a forum sponsored by the AARP.

The standoff started just before the debate, when the 48-year-old Weiner put his hands on the 69-year-old McDonald’s chest as he walked by, possibly to say hello.

McDonald quickly flew into Weiner’s grill.

“Don’t put your hands on me ever again,” McDonald growled, as the two stood nose-to-nose.

“What’s gonna happen if I do?” Weiner asked, then continued: “You have anger issues.”

“I don’t have anger issues,” McDonald insisted.

“Yes, you do, grandpa,” Weiner appears to say, according to muffled video of the exchange captured on NY1.

McDonald remembered it differently.

“He said, ‘What you going to do about it, grandpa?’ ”McDonald told The Post afterward. McDonald said he became outraged after feeling “two hard slaps on my chest.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/weiner_has_senior_moment_owNi1o1Nqu7TarYtP3kj5M

A story about the really dedicated health care providers.  Not the fat cats Chrissy worships. 07.2n005.weiner--300x300

“He reached around and slapped me with an open hand. It wasn’t some love tap,” McDonald said.

The feud between the two has been simmering since at least last week, when McDonald called Weiner a “self-pleasuring freak” at a forum at a church in Laurelton, Queens.

At the forum, McDonald said that he was embarrassed to tell his 10-year-old granddaughter just why Weiner is so famous.

“This past weekend I had a very uncomfortable conversation with my 10-year-old granddaughter Emma because she wanted to know why is this Anthony Weiner famous? ‘Why is he a celebrity, grandpa?’ And I honestly couldn’t explain,” McDonald said.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay enough humor. Now back to the psychotic shit.

Accused Fort Hood Killer is Still Getting Paid… $278,000 and Counting While He Awaits Trial

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/05/26/outrage-accused-fort-hood-killer-is-still-getting-paid-278000-and-counting-while-he-awaits-trial/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The numbers of dead and injured by the vaccines he pushes speak for themselves...Bill Gates is the spearhead on population reduction. He has many Youtubes espousing how to reduce population...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And now for the piece de resistance. We are going to go where no man or poster has ever gone before.
We are going to combine the psychotic and the humor and roll it all into one.

ABC's Don Ennis -- who went from he to she to he -- had bizarre Facebook countdowns and 'rough month'

Attention-loving ABC News Editor Don Ennis posted a bizarre countdown on his Facebook page just before his change-over to “Dawn Stacey’’ — and clueless pals thought he was planning to commit suicide.

In reality, the paunchy, balding father of three was preparing to make his switch from a he to a she.

Now, after three months as a skirt-wearing woman, Ennis has revealed that he’s going back to being a man — but it hasn’t been so easy for him to reverse course, pals told The Post.

“He’s had a rough month,” a colleague said. “He’s having a hard time with it.’’

Before his switch to lipstick and heels in May, “[Ennis] had a countdown on Facebook ... and would write mysterious things like, ‘3 days,’ ‘2 days’ and people didn’t know what it was about. People were writing on his wall, ‘Don’t kill yourself!’ ” another co-worker and longtime friend said.

But it soon became clear that the overnight TV assignment editor, 49, had a gender change in mind — and “Don’’ became auburn-wigged “Dawn.”

Then, last month, Ennis checked into the National Institute of Health in Bethesda, MD, where he were underwent hormone testing to try to figure out what was driving his change, he said.

He documented his stay with photos of himself as Dawn — and his stuffed Teddy bear — on Instagram.

Ennis posted snapshots of “Mr. Bear’’ in his hospital bed, writing, “Mr. Bear doesn’t like hospitals but agrees the nurses are cute!”

In one close-up of Ennis as “Dawn” with “Mr. Bear’’ in the background, he writes, “The waiting is the hardest part.’’

As The Post reported yesterday, after the stay, Don announced in a recent letter to colleagues that he tacked to a work bulletin board that he was going back to being “Don.”

He claimed that he had had a bout of “transient global amnesia’’ and now felt like the man he once was.

Transgenders ripped into him for the notion.

“We were counting on you to break down the transgender wall but this silly amnesia story, man up and tell the truth,” a transgender commenter wrote on his Facebook wall, according to the friend.

Ennis promised in his note to colleagues that he would remain “a strong straight ally and a supporter of diversity and an advocate for equal rights and other LGBT issues including same sex marriage.”

Ennis’s coworker and pal said he was “really surprised’’ by Ennis’s original switch to a woman — and irked by how he went about it.

“He was so, ‘Look at me’ about it,” said the pal. “He made such a huge deal about it. ... He was really outgoing on Facebook about the whole transformation.’’

One former ABC News exec said Ennis’s experience would make good TV material.

“Maybe it will turn into a great medical story for one of the magazine shows,” the source said.

A story about the really dedicated health care providers.  Not the fat cats Chrissy worships. Mrbear213338--525x415

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/abc_don_ennis_who_went_from_he_to_IgHRojI5sYXxXUpjKhMbuN

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bob, thanks for the inspiring video. sunny 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The numbers of dead and injured by the vaccines he pushes speak for themselves...Bill Gates is the spearhead on population reduction. He has many Youtubes espousing how to reduce population...

Okay you've convinced me he said it.
Now convince me that it's a horrible thing to reduce the birth rate in places where humans are born into nothing but a short existence of misery and suffering.
If you can do that,  then I'll acknowledge that the whoever or whatever created this earth is a fucking monster.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:The numbers of dead and injured by the vaccines he pushes speak for themselves...Bill Gates is the spearhead on population reduction. He has many Youtubes espousing how to reduce population...

Okay you've convinced me he said it.
Now convince me that it's a horrible thing to reduce the birth rate in places where humans are born into nothing but a short existence of misery and suffering.
If you can do that,  then I'll acknowledge that the whoever or whatever created this earth is a fucking monster.

So what you are saying is that it is the right of the developed nations to police and direct the undeveloped or overpopulated nations with force. So with that train of thought it is the right of the rich and successful to police you Bob as you are no longer productive you should be terminated...soylent green, yum.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PBulldog2 wrote:Bob, thanks for the inspiring video.  sunny 

I watched it and then my girlfriend came over and we watched it again together.
I had told her right before showing it to her that when I watched it and learned at the end that it was a Christian charity,  for the first time in my life I understood what it means to be Christian.
Nothing I had ever seen while living in the "buckle of the bible belt" for 64 years did that for me.  And especially none of that crap coming out of Hickory Hollow Baptist Church or WEBY or the mouth of that psychotic preacher/talk show host did it.
This did.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

So what you are saying is that it is the right of the developed nations to police and direct the undeveloped or overpopulated nations with force. So with that train of thought it is the right of the rich and successful to police you Bob as you are no longer productive you should be terminated...soylent green, yum.
I'm saying something even more radical than those fundamentalist talking points.

I'm saying that if there are only enough resources to give life to a given number of human beings,  that birth control to control the number of births is preferable to an alternative situation which has unlimited numbers of humans being born into an existence (I don't call it "life") of nothing but misery and hunger and disease and suffering.

I realize that Jehova and Jesus and Brother Carl and you want me to have to swim in a lake of fire for eternity for saying that.  And all I say to that is,  if anyone is sympathetic to me when I'm swimming in that lake of fire,  throw me a rope made of hemp.  True,  the rope made of hemp will burn but at least I'll be able to get high while I'm swimming in the fire and that may help take my mind off the 4th degree burns over my whole body.
And if you throw me a metal chain instead of the rope it won't matter anyway either.  Because a metal chain will melt in the fire before I can use it to pull myself out. Remember, steel melts in a fire like it did in the world trade center. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I heard a rather gentle man say once that the worse thing we can do for an overpopulated unproductive country is send them food. That when we do that and satisfy their hunger their next priority is to mate and produce even more mouths to feed. Interfering in the natural ability of a country to support it's population may be what exacerbates and continues the problem...Nature has provided regulatory systems for man and beast and when we interfere someone pays with suffering.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But before I win over the liberals with this thread, I'm now going to pull the plug on all that and say something that will be deemed ignorant and racist.
But I say it only because it's a truly what I feel, not to stir the shit.

As I was watching that segment, and feeling so good about what it was showing, I couldn't help those other thoughts popping into my mind too.

Here we are in 2013. And that whole continent for the most part is still living in the same totally out of control squalor and misery it always has.
So tell me, how in the name of shit can I overlook a fact. That fact being the particular race of human beings who populate that continent.
If I don't overlook that fact then I'm a racist. But if I do overlook it I'm just being politically correct.

I welcome anyone's input on this. Especially whatever the counterpoint might be.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This gets right back to the domestic debate.  That debate being "whose fault is it that the inner city of Chicago is like it is?"

Is it...

A.  The blacks in the inner city are all victims of white racism?

or

B.  The blacks themselves in the inner city are bringing their society down to the level it's at?

Is the whole fucking continent of Africa and it's inhabitants like it is because it's a victim of white racism?
Or is it the other?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

When we were hunter gatherers Bob we had little time for intellectual growth. It wasn't until farming gave us abundant food and freed many to pursue other work that what we call modern life came into existence. We are still only 3 days at any one time from being starving beggars ourselves. All that stands between us and the Africans is a food delivery system.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum