Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe it's personal but I'm making it public anyway.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Some laws are stupid There are way too many laws. For instance: It's illegal to drag a person out of their house and beat the living shit out of them even though they deserve it. Is there a petition somewhere to claim men's rights over the laws of internet stalking wimps?
If you know of a way to give these people what they deserve without the law getting involved, please let me know. I have something of this sort that needs resolving in a lawless way. Old fashioned.

2Maybe it's personal but I'm making it public anyway. Empty yearning for yesteryear...... 7/27/2013, 5:42 am

gulfbeachbandit wrote:Some laws are stupid   There are way too many laws.  For instance:  It's illegal to drag a person out of their house and beat the living shit out of them even though they deserve it. Is there a petition somewhere to claim men's rights over the laws of internet stalking wimps?
If you know of a way to give these people what they deserve without the law getting involved, please let me know.  I have something of this sort that needs resolving in a lawless way.   Old fashioned.

In a way, your post epitomizes what is so wrong about today's ultra-conservatives. You all yearn for yesteryear when white men ruled everything, blacks and women could not vote, and law enforcement agencies did not exist. So sorry that the world has progressed, yet you have not. You want to manage a 21st century economy with 18th century ideas. Nope. Not going to work.
We need smart people looking toward the future.
We do not need old white men yearning for the olden days.
Thanks.

Jake92

WHY do YOU bring race into every conversation???

This isn't a conversation. It's just more bullshit between GBB and another poster that has been the ruin of this forum.
The moderator isn't interested in taking charge of the place.
He could end all this if he wanted to.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

bluemoon wrote:This isn't a conversation. It's just more bullshit between GBB and another poster that has been the ruin of this forum.
The moderator isn't interested in taking charge of the place.
He could end all this if he wanted to.

What is hilarious is how certain posters keep starting threads about one person. He lives large in their minds, for sure....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

He's the most important person in their lives, no doubt about it.

If they weren't so altogether nasty I might pity them.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

bluemoon wrote:He's the most important person in their lives, no doubt about it.

If they weren't so altogether nasty I might pity them.

Yep.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum