Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I now have a new personal favorite among all entertainment celebrities.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I watched Jeff Daniels be interviewed on Morning Joe a while ago.
Discovered this guy is one of the most articulate talkers I've ever heard on media.
So I did some googling on him and found this youtube.
It's a parody of Daniels himself combining the roles he's most known for.
Will McAvoy on "Newsroom" and his character on "Dumb and Dumber".
You really have to be familiar with both things or this won't mean anything to you.  But if you are,  I think you'll get a laugh out of it like I did.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

this has been posted many times but still good...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Those words were written by Aaron Sorkin.  Daniels said this morning that one soliloquy gave his acting career another ten year run.  lol

Sorkin also wrote the new Steve Jobs movie which has Daniels playing Jobs' nemesis John Sculley (the Pepsi CEO who was brought into Apple and then forced Jobs out).  Wide release on that one starts Friday.

There's an old movie of his that we have a tradition of watching every summer during our family get togethers.

Escanaba in da Moonlight

I can't say as I recommend it necessarily... but it's a good slap stick comedy that doesn't require any brainpower.

2seaoat

I have been a huge fan since he played the congressional medal of honor officer in the battle of Gettysburg.

2seaoat

One of the greatest days in America's history. Have walked this site twice and hope to once more before I pass....He was great in this movie.

2seaoat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum