Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Juror B29 - Zimmerman Got Away with Murder

+8
Floridatexan
Nekochan
nadalfan
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
Slicef18
Sal
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Bob wrote:But of course there's one really big difference between Trayvon Martin and these three teenagers.  And it's not their race.
Would anyone care to hazard a guess as to what that difference is?

They're gay?

Close but no cigar.  Correct answer:  The three white teenagers were committing crimes.  The black teenager was not.  

Yes, also the black guy pulled his gun on them but they were not fighting him or bashing his head in the concrete.  This almost goes beyond stand your ground because although the white kids were committing a crime, they didn't confront the black guy--he confronted them.  BUT--he was trying to protect his and his neighbors' property.

I would never shoot anyone for stealing my stuff like a chainsaw or money. As long as they were not threatening my life or someone else  my gun wouldn't shoot. I can get more stuff and they can't get another life...

Didn't one kid charge at the man?

Yeah the one he shot...twice...maybe he felt his life was endangered ...who am I to second guess him like these dummies do Zimmerman ?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sir Loin wrote:
Bob wrote:But of course there's one really big difference between Trayvon Martin and these three teenagers.  And it's not their race.
Would anyone care to hazard a guess as to what that difference is?

They're gay?

Close but no cigar.  Correct answer:  The three white teenagers were committing crimes.  The black teenager was not.  

Yes, also the black guy pulled his gun on them but they were not fighting him or bashing his head in the concrete.  This almost goes beyond stand your ground because although the white kids were committing a crime, they didn't confront the black guy--he confronted them.  BUT--he was trying to protect his and his neighbors' property.

I would never shoot anyone for stealing my stuff like a chainsaw or money. As long as they were not threatening my life or someone else  my gun wouldn't shoot. I can get more stuff and they can't get another life...

Didn't one kid charge at the man?

Yes, one kid did stupidly charge at the man. I don't think he would have shot the kid, otherwise. The man already had his gun out and was trying to hold them there at gunpoint until the police arrived. With Zimmerman, though, Trayvon was on top of him and pounding his head into the concrete when Zimmerman shot him. Which would seem to me to be a much stronger case of self defense.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, he probably did think his life was in danger when the kid charged at him.  There were 3 of the kids, right?  If they had gotten ahold of his gun...well, there were 3 against one and the black guy without his gun would have been in a bad situation. I cannot blame the man for trying to defend his property and his neighbor's property. Especially if it was a neighborhood that had been repeatedly targeted by criminals.

In spite of the blood evidence, you still say he was "pounding his head into the concrete".

You never stop lying even when proven wrong.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:Well, he probably did think his life was in danger when the kid charged at him.  There were 3 of the kids, right?  If they had gotten ahold of his gun...well, there were 3 against one and the black guy without his gun would have been in a bad situation.   I cannot blame the man for trying to defend his property and his neighbor's property.  Especially if it was a neighborhood that had been  repeatedly targeted by criminals.

Self Defense.

Sal

Sal

OK. 

Let's do a little thought experiment. 

Let's say a pretty 17-year-old white girl is walking through a neighborhood on a rainy night with a bottle of soda pop. 

A black dude, knowing that white people have been coming to the neighborhood to buy drugs, decides to follow her in his car. 

After being advised by police dispatch not to follow her, he does so anyway with a loaded gun. 

There's a confrontation of some sort, and the girl smashes the dude over the head with the soda pop bottle. 

She's left with the jagged glass neck of the bottle in her hand, so he shoots her dead fearing he'll be stabbed. 

Does that guy get arrested?

Does that guy get acquitted by a jury?

Get real. 

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Well, he probably did think his life was in danger when the kid charged at him.  There were 3 of the kids, right?  If they had gotten ahold of his gun...well, there were 3 against one and the black guy without his gun would have been in a bad situation.   I cannot blame the man for trying to defend his property and his neighbor's property.  Especially if it was a neighborhood that had been  repeatedly targeted by criminals.

Self Defense.
Yes, but if this was Zimmerman we were talking about and 3 black kids stealing stuff and Zimmerman held them at gunpoint and then shot and killed one of them...well, you know what would be happening on this forum.

OK.

Let's do a little thought experiment.

Let's say a pretty 17-year-old white girl is walking through a neighborhood on a rainy night with a bottle of soda pop.

A black dude, knowing that white people have been coming to the neighborhood to buy drugs, decides to follow her in his car.

After being advised by police dispatch not to follow her, he does so anyway with a loaded gun.

There's a confrontation of some sort, and the girl smashes the dude over the head with the soda pop bottle.

She's left with the jagged glass neck of the bottle in her hand, so he shoots her dead fearing he'll be stabbed.

Does that guy get arrested?

Does that guy get acquitted by a jury?

Get real.

What was she wearing?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal, when you bring a female into the picture, you're talking a whole different can of worms. Females routinely get away with crimes or get off lightly for stuff that men spend years in prison for.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Women routinely killed 50 million of their children...let a man kill one of his and he's gonna fry.

Nekochan wrote:Sal, when you bring a female into the picture, you're talking a whole different can of worms.  Females routinely get away with crimes or get off lightly for stuff that men spend years in prison for.

Bullshit. Where do you get these notions you spout as fact?

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Sal, when you bring a female into the picture, you're talking a whole different can of worms.  Females routinely get away with crimes or get off lightly for stuff that men spend years in prison for.

Well done. 

You're coming dangerously close to understanding the problem with this case. 

Let's get bloody serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyPZ1I3hXRQ

Nekochan

Nekochan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Women routinely killed 50 million of their children...let a man kill one of his and he's gonna fry.

Yes, well, I didn't have abortion in mind. But look at the woman from Alabama who shot her husband in the back while he was sleeping. Remember...she killed him and then drove her kids down to Orange Beach. She is out free now.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:

Well done. 

Well, the thing is....women's violent crimes are usually domestic --they kill their husbands or their kids. And they often get away with it or get off lightly. Men who kill their wives/kids don't usually get off lightly at all. But women who kill strangers, I think they are more often treated by the legal system the same as men are treated.

The Zimmerman case was not domestic. It's a different barrel of apples.

If only they had a gun, they wouldn't get their ass kicked.

Teens like Trey do MMA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VMZFmyGekQ

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:

Well done. 

Well, the thing is....women's violent crimes are usually domestic --they kill their husbands or their kids.  And they often get away with it or get off lightly.  Men who kill their wives/kids don't usually get off lightly at all.  But women who kill strangers, I think they are more often treated by the legal system the same as men are treated.

The Zimmerman case was not domestic.  It's a different barrel of apples.

The situation I described, and the situation to which you responded, was not domestic. 

Can you be honest with yourself for just one moment?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Sal wrote:

Well done. 

Well, the thing is....women's violent crimes are usually domestic --they kill their husbands or their kids.  And they often get away with it or get off lightly.  Men who kill their wives/kids don't usually get off lightly at all.  But women who kill strangers, I think they are more often treated by the legal system the same as men are treated.

The Zimmerman case was not domestic.  It's a different barrel of apples.

The situation I described, and the situation to which you responded, was not domestic. 

Can you be honest with yourself for just one moment?

No, it wasn't domestic. But my post about women getting away with crime was with domestic cases in mind. Like the Alabama woman.

But when you put a male and female into a situation, it's different. All she has to say is that he was trying to rape her. It's not a black/white race kind of thing. It's different. I see where you're going, but I say that it's totally different.

Sal

Sal

That's called rationalization, Neko. 

Justice is justice. 

Think. 

Be honest with yourself. 

Nekochan

Nekochan

No, it's not rationalization.  It's knowing that a woman in a confrontation with a man is different than a man in a confrontation with another man. No matter what their colors are.

I'm headed to bed. Road trip tomorrow. Y'all take care.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well when Trayvon was reported as a 12 year old little black child with Ice tea and skittles I wanted to see Zimmerman shot myself. So age and strength indeed has a strong effect on judgement of who's guilty.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:No, it's not rationalization.  It's knowing that a woman in a confrontation with a man is different than a man in a confrontation with another man. No matter what their colors are.

I'm headed to bed.  Road trip tomorrow. Y'all take care.  

Good night, Neko. 

You were so close. 

Think about it. 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Have fun on your trip.....

Nekochan wrote:No, it's not rationalization.  It's knowing that a woman in a confrontation with a man is different than a man in a confrontation with another man. No matter what their colors are.

Absolutely. A woman is a confrontation w/ a man is not is no comparison to a man on man confrontation.

Sal

Sal

Dreamsglore wrote:

Absolutely. A woman is a confrontation w/ a man is not is no comparison to a man on man confrontation.

And when it's a big black buck who thinks it's OK to hit people, it's a whole nother thing. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum