Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creative editing by ABC warped juror response about Zimmerman

+7
Sal
VectorMan
Slicef18
Joanimaroni
no stress
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://sheepdogreport.com/2013/07/27/abc-edited-video-to-make-zimmerman-juror-say-he-got-away-with-murder/

2seaoat

a left wing news outlet

its really scary.......isn't it.

no stress

no stress

just more money in the bank for ole zim. dude will be a millionaire from all of the low hanging fruit these idiots are offering up free for the picking.

no stress

no stress

Creative editing by ABC  warped juror response about Zimmerman 58144810

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Media manipulation....who would have guessed.Shocked 

2seaoat wrote: a left wing news outlet

It either happened or it didn't. Do you approve of the media manipulating stories for mass consumption? against journalistic ethics?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:

It either happened or it didn't. Do you approve of the media manipulating stories for mass consumption? against journalistic ethics?

journalistic ethics? Is there such a thing?

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

journalistic ethics? Is there such a thing?

I don't think there is anymore. I just googled this and no msm sites have reported it. So the public will consume what it is fed.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

journalistic ethics?   Is there such a thing?
I don't think there is anymore. I just googled this and no msm sites have reported it. So the public will consume what it is fed.

The media controls society.....they can make the innocent guilty and the guilty innocent. We saw that through the attempted Zimmerman execution.

All media exist to invest our lives with artificial perceptions and arbitrary values.

Marshall McLuhan

Slicef18

Slicef18

ABC wasn't the only network to repeatedly distort the Zimmerman/Martin news. They all repeatedly showed photos of Trayvon Martin when he was a young teenager. No recent photo was ever broadcast. They did however use a mug shot of George Zimmerman over and over. Is distortion a lie?

Creative editing by ABC  warped juror response about Zimmerman Th?id=H.4952772677928184&pid=1

You look like a guy who needs a car.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWHniL8MyMM

Very Happy 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Slicef18 wrote:ABC wasn't the only network to repeatedly distort the Zimmerman/Martin news. They all repeatedly showed photos of Trayvon Martin when he was a young teenager. No recent photo was ever broadcast. They did however use a mug shot of George Zimmerman over and over. Is distortion a lie?
Sabotage?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Liberal media censorship. An all too common practice these days.

Sal

Sal

Slicef18 wrote:ABC wasn't the only network to repeatedly distort the Zimmerman/Martin news. They all repeatedly showed photos of Trayvon Martin when he was a young teenager. No recent photo was ever broadcast. They did however use a mug shot of George Zimmerman over and over. Is distortion a lie?

Bullshit. 

The media used the pics of a young Trayvon because they were the pics first provided to them. 

The family provided those pics because they were the most convenient, having been used in his funeral program. 

When pics of an older Trayvon became available, they aired them. 

The media used the Zimmerman mug shot, because it was the first one available. 

When a pic was provided of a smiling Zimmerman in suit and tie became available, they aired it. 

The media is guilty of laziness, not conspiracy. 

Sal

Sal

Editing long-winded questions and hemming/hawing answers is evidence of conspiracy in wingnuttia. 

It's amazing they don't starve to death with the steady diet of nothing burgers they gorge on. 

2seaoat

the really scary part......is the assumption that the media who wanted to show travon as a kid.........already knew he was a thug and making illegal cocktails with skittles, beating up people, and smoking dope........which required the media to be selective in the photos..........which required them to have an agenda which would give a narrative against stand your ground.......or they are incredibly incompetent, lazy, and playing clips for the ratings. A fearful person would pick conspiracy.......which validates their fears in so many other areas.......but in the end.....if the choice of talking heads on all the networks is any indication of design and plan......I vote for utter stupidity.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

Bullshit. 

The media used the pics of a young Trayvon because they were the pics first provided to them. 

The family provided those pics because they were the most convenient, having been used in his funeral program. 

When pics of an older Trayvon became available, they aired them. 

The media used the Zimmerman mug shot, because it was the first one available. 

When a pic was provided of a smiling Zimmerman in suit and tie became available, they aired it. 

The media is guilty of laziness, not conspiracy. 

The younger pictures of Trayon were used to help the case against Zimmerman. The media could have but didn't use the facebook pictures......they wouldn't have fit the image being portrayed.

2seaoat

The younger pictures of Trayon were used to help the case against Zimmerman. The media could have but didn't use the facebook pictures......they wouldn't have fit the image being portrayed.

I saw the facebook pictures. Did somebody forget the plan?

nadalfan

What difference does the editing make anyway, it sure doesn't change the verdict? Maybe this is a deflection to avoid discussing how the juror actually felt about who was to blame for Trayvon's death. Like the other juror, they felt the law gave them no option, but felt he was morally responsible for his death. Why isn't that an important part of the discussion?
I'm tired of the complaining about the pictures. Do the pictures change what happened? Is this an attempt to dismiss the fact that an innocent, African American, young man walking back home was shot and killed because Zimmerman assumed he was guilty of something? Is it an attempt to dismiss or minimize the outrage by African Americans even though most of us recognize the criminal and justice system is not always fair to them? Does blaming the media and those damn pictures make it easier for some of you to swallow what happened?

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:

I saw the facebook pictures.  Did somebody forget the plan?

lol

Exactly. 

I've seen all the Trayvon pics both flattering and unflattering, and I can assure you I don't make a habit of frequenting the rightwing echo chamber. 

The child pics were the first to come out because the family gave the media the funeral program. 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

nadalfan wrote:What difference does the editing make anyway, it sure doesn't change the verdict?  Maybe this is a deflection to avoid discussing how the juror actually felt about who was to blame for Trayvon's death.  Like the other juror, they felt the law gave them no option, but felt he was morally responsible for his death.  Why isn't that an important part of the discussion?
I'm tired of the complaining about the pictures.  Do the pictures change what happened?  Is this an attempt to dismiss the fact that an innocent, African American, young man walking back home was shot and killed because Zimmerman assumed he was guilty of something? Is it an attempt to dismiss or minimize the outrage by African Americans even though most of us recognize the criminal and justice system is not always fair to them?  Does blaming the media and those damn pictures make it easier for some of you to swallow what happened?

What was the reason for editing Zimmerman's picture was it done to maximize the outrage?

2seaoat

Does blaming the media and those damn pictures make it easier for some of you to swallow what happened?

No, it simply provides cover for the real issue....the real debate, ........and in the great American Tradition of not addressing the real issue, another page has turned where the failures to address the issue has become the new past time..........what do you mean that racial bias still exists.....that is absurd.......this crime had nothing to do with race, it had everything to do with the racial response however, and in that response we learn perhaps how deep the fears run in this country. Kids growing up now are less afraid of diversity, and maybe their kids will be less afraid, but for now it is what it is........

2seaoat

What was the reason for editing Zimmerman's picture was it done to maximize the outrage?

Well of all people I would think you know that answer. The trial showed the photo taken by the police at the station showed little or not damage. It is my understanding that the EMT cell phone pictures and one of the officers cell phone photos were not released right away and did show bleeding. You post booking photos all the time, and certainly an official photo as compared to the cell phone photos was probably released with no conspiracy. I mean, I do not understand this idea of conspiracy.....I saw all the photos in the media......did I miss something?

Joanimaroni wrote:
nadalfan wrote:What difference does the editing make anyway, it sure doesn't change the verdict?  Maybe this is a deflection to avoid discussing how the juror actually felt about who was to blame for Trayvon's death.  Like the other juror, they felt the law gave them no option, but felt he was morally responsible for his death.  Why isn't that an important part of the discussion?
I'm tired of the complaining about the pictures.  Do the pictures change what happened?  Is this an attempt to dismiss the fact that an innocent, African American, young man walking back home was shot and killed because Zimmerman assumed he was guilty of something? Is it an attempt to dismiss or minimize the outrage by African Americans even though most of us recognize the criminal and justice system is not always fair to them?  Does blaming the media and those damn pictures make it easier for some of you to swallow what happened?

Nooooooo... lol. Neither was editing the 911 call... the president's paternity plea... the professional race baiters up in arms... the black panthers making death threats... the firing of the sheriff... the special prosecutor that was named... nope... sorry.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Nooooooo... lol. Neither was editing the 911 call... the president's paternity plea... the professional race baiters up in arms... the black panthers making death threats... the firing of the sheriff... the special prosecutor that was named... nope... sorry.

scratch 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum