Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physics helps prove 911 towers were blown up

+4
Hospital Bob
Markle
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob, yes the Iranians and the Iraqis and the Afghans and most of the rest of the world should all hate us for what we have done to them BUT and IT'S A BIG BUTT...They didn't get accused of knocking down the towers...IT was Bush's buddies the Laden family from Saudi that produced the accused instigators. So how does that work in your blow back theory ?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Then why would Building 7 be out of the ream of possibility.? I limit my self in finding a answer if I can not consider all the factors in solving a equation.

I spent five years obsessed with wanting to know exactly how those skyscrapers collapsed. Countless hundreds of hours devoted equally to the claims that it was a conspiracy and the claims that it was not. I debated it on the conspiracy forums and on the debunker forums all that time.
And I came away from all that having all my questions answered about how it exactly occurred. Including the Salomon Building (WTC 7).

We've spent countless threads here going over it all and we can do it again if need be.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Then why would Building 7 be out of the ream of possibility.? I limit my self in finding a answer if I can not consider all the factors in solving a equation.

I spent five years obsessed with wanting to know exactly how those skyscrapers collapsed. Countless hundreds of hours devoted equally to the claims that it was a conspiracy and the claims that it was not. I debated it on the conspiracy forums and on the debunker forums all that time.
And I came away from all that having all my questions answered about how it exactly occurred. Including the Salomon Building (WTC 7).

We've spent countless threads here going over it all and we can do it again if need be.

Like most you sought answers that fit your opinions...The towers would never have fallen from Jet fuel and an airplane when the buildings were designed to take 3 hits each structurally from planes ...designed like a screen door the designer said...you can poke holes in a screen door all day and it won't fall down.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob, yes the Iranians and the Iraqis and the Afghans and most of the rest of the world should all hate us for what we have done to them BUT and IT'S A BIG BUTT...They didn't get accused of knocking down the towers...IT was Bush's buddies the Laden family from Saudi that produced the accused instigators. So how does that work in your blow back theory ?
The hijackers were Saudis and of course so was bin Laden. But Al Qaeda grew out of the muslim brotherhood which drew from many different nationalities including Ayman Al-Zawahiri who was an Egyptian and became second in command.

The Saudi extremists were given a pass because the Saudis control the oil cartel and let our government build military bases there.

Sal

Sal

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I doubt if the American society, as we know it, could handle the truth of all the activities of the NSA and the CIA. Somethings are best left alone. But I do find them interesting.

Well, I certainly wouldn't argue against that assertion.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you've ever read bin laden's writings you would know that bin laden despised the Saudi royals after they invited the U.S. in to build the military bases which in his words "fucked the sacred land". He hated them as much as he does us.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Bob, yes the Iranians and the Iraqis and the Afghans and most of the rest of the world should all hate us for what we have done to them BUT and IT'S A BIG BUTT...They didn't get accused of knocking down the towers...IT was Bush's buddies the Laden family from Saudi that produced the accused instigators. So how does that work in your blow back theory ?
The hijackers were Saudis and of course so was bin Laden. But Al Qaeda grew out of the muslim brotherhood which drew from many different nationalities including Ayman Al-Zawahiri who was an Egyptian and became second in command.

The Saudi extremists were given a pass because the Saudis control the oil cartel and let our government build military bases there.

Bullshit Al Qaeda was created by and still is controlled by the CIA...catch up will ya ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:If you've ever read bin laden's writings you would know that bin laden despised the Saudi royals after they invited the U.S. in to build the military bases which in his words "fucked the sacred land". He hated them as much as he does us.

Yeah and I suppose his writings were not scripted by the CIA...yeah sure Bob.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:If you've ever read bin laden's writings you would know that bin laden despised the Saudi royals after they invited the U.S. in to build the military bases which in his words "fucked the sacred land". He hated them as much as he does us.

Is the CIA the Illumanti?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Like most you sought answers that fit your opinions..

If I was "seeking answers that fit my opinions" I would believe Dick Cheney wired up the bombs himself. My opinions are that I despise this government.
But no amount of despising this government can make me believe the assinine bunch of shit that passes for these so-called theories. I've spent way too many hundreds of hours on it. Every goddamn fucking aspect of it.
And when you start to take a look at each aspect of it, each little facet of the claims is so implausible and so stupid that it becomes laughable.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Yes the CIA is a key part of the Illuminatti (also called The New World Order). The foundation of it is a cartel of international bankers. But they have control of the major world governments and their intelligence agencies.
The Illuminatti/NWO used the CIA to do all the latest false flag mass shootings and bombings (Aurora, Connecticut and the Boston Marathon) among others.

Last edited by Bob on 6/5/2013, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

The most limiting factors are the ones we do not know. You can spend 10 years putting a jig saw puzzle together and still not have it completed if some of the pieces are missing. No matter how you twist and place the pieces they will not fit until you have the all the correct pieces to work with. Some of us believe there are pieces missing to the 911 puzzle. Therefore we, like others, will reach inconclusive solutions until all the pieces are put in our bank of knowledge.. We will not be able to reach a solution until then. Of course the missing pieces may never be disclosed and there will all ways be a shadow over 911. the entire event has been deigned that way.

Last edited by hallmarkgrad2 on 6/5/2013, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

CIA is a British entity that isn't even controlled by Americans...The City of London is a main control center for all the Illuminati BS and the CIA is it's instrument...it's why the CIA often does thing counter to American interests....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
CIA is a British entity that isn't even controlled by Americans...The City of London is a main control center for all the Illuminati BS and the CIA is it's instrument...it's why the CIA often does thing counter to American interests....

There you have it, Sal. The CIA is not even controlled by Americans. The "City of London" controls everything in the world. lol

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Why do we put up with that?

You need to put up a really comprehensive post regarding how the Illuminati is structured, because I can't quite get my head around it, and the websites are too weird.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

There you have it, Sal. The CIA is not even controlled by Americans. The "City of London" controls everything in the world. lol

Keep up Bob it's common knowledge....oh that's right you are uncommon.

I've spent way too many hundreds of hours on it. Every goddamn fucking aspect of it.
And when you start to take a look at each aspect of it, each little facet of the claims is so implausible and so stupid that it becomes laughable

What are your sources of information? What you read in the media or some stuff on Youtube? I am not trying to made you mad, I am just saying that what is let out for public consumption is sometimes far from the actual truth. I know this to be true because I have been involved in it. And that is as far as I am going. I would say that it is well designed for the average person to observe, then formulate a "laughable conclusion"

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote: I've spent way too many hundreds of hours on it. Every goddamn fucking aspect of it.
And when you start to take a look at each aspect of it, each little facet of the claims is so implausible and so stupid that it becomes laughable

What are your sources of information? What you read in the media or some stuff on Youtube? I am not trying to made you mad, I am just saying that what is let out for public consumption is sometimes far from the actual truth. I know this to be true because I have been involved in it. And that is as far as I am going. I would say that it is well designed for the average person to observe, then formulate a "laughable conclusion"

When all this was at it's peak, the "Loose Change" forum was the main clearing house for all the 9/11 conspiracies. Every claim under the sun was presented there.
And the counterpart to give the other side was the "James Randi" forum.
Everyone of any significance who ever was involved with either conceiving the theories or debunking them and every idea which was ever devoted to this whole thing was found in those two internet forums.
I read most everything that was written over a period of five years. And I participated in a lot of it.
That was only a part of the research I did. I absorbed most everything from most every other source as well.
I did so simply because it was all the single most fascinating thing I have ever heard about.

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Might as well give up on this matter,TEO, none of the sheople on this forum are gonna believe this because they didn't see it on Fox News.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Do you really suppose that the BRITISH EMPIRE that the sun never set on just gave up to a few farmers with flintlocks ?...They just backed away and became our bankers, even supported the North in the civil war....England is not just a bunch of old stogy dukes earls etc...they still are an empire they have just allowed their subjects to go free range , an easier way to control and fool their herd.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Do you really suppose that the BRITISH EMPIRE that the sun never set on just gave up to a few farmers with flintlocks ?...They just backed away and became our bankers, even supported the North in the civil war....England is not just a bunch of old stogy dukes earls etc...they still are an empire they have just allowed their subjects to go free range , an easier way to control and fool their herd.

Wait ...

... I thought the Jews were the bankers.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The whole thing got it's start, hallmark, with a book published in France written by someone named Thierry Meyssan. That book was read by a small-time American filmmaker named Dave Von Kleist. He made a movie called "9/11 - In Plane Site" which mainly claimed that the airliners had "pods" attached to the bottoms of them.
That's when the whole thing went "viral" on the internet. Shortly after that the notion of the "pods" was thoroughly debunked, even by some of the conspiracy folk themselves who were embarrased by how assinine that claim was. But that didn't matter because by then the thing had taken on a life of it's own.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Do you really suppose that the BRITISH EMPIRE that the sun never set on just gave up to a few farmers with flintlocks ?...They just backed away and became our bankers, even supported the North in the civil war....England is not just a bunch of old stogy dukes earls etc...they still are an empire they have just allowed their subjects to go free range , an easier way to control and fool their herd.

Wait ...

... I thought the Jews were the bankers.

Oh and there are no Jews in England ?...we have enough of them in our financial system...Jews have known the power of wealth since Biblical times. Of course we can't speak of that it is taboo.

There was a saying in my old work place.. Those that say, do not know and those that know, do not say. Trite I know
The answer maybe here.. Not in the internet that we have access to.

Dark Internet - machines unreachable by other computers on the internet
Deep Web - website content not indexed by search engines
Dark fiber - unused optical fiber communications infrastructur
Physics helps prove 911 towers were blown up - Page 2 CIA-Headquarters200

Last edited by hallmarkgrad2 on 6/5/2013, 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

After Von Kleist's movie, a college kid came along named Dylan Avery who was an aspiring filmmaker. He began to create a fictional movie about 9/11.
The kid was doing construction work at the time inside a New York bar. James Gandolfini ("Tony Soprano") happened to walk in the bar and Avery had a chance meeting with him and told him about his movie. Gandolfini advised him to turn it into a documentary. So the fictional project became a documentary entitled "Loose Change". That's when the whole thing really began to get out of control. The internet gave that movie a huge audience and the "9/11 Truth Movement" began.

Last edited by Bob on 6/5/2013, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum