Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Physics helps prove 911 towers were blown up

+4
Hospital Bob
Markle
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm glad that the forum is back to "normal" this morning. Wink

Markle

Markle

Physics helps prove 911 towers were blown up Conspiraloon

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yep, back to normal! Razz

Bah!!! Architects & Engineers What in the heck do they know? Try to find some one more creditable.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:Bah!!! Architects & Engineers What in the heck do they know? Try to find some one more creditable.

Well it all depends on who the architects and engineers are. An organization called NIST which employes dozens of engineers and architects spent over a year studying every aspect of the collapses of the buildings in the World Trade Center.
But those were all bought off by the New World Order because they concluded that the airplane strikes brought the buildings down. They even had hundreds of pages of reports which gave all this New World Order propaganda to explain exactly how the collapses occurred. But since they didn't tell the truth, that the buildings were blown up by the New World Order, you can't trust a thing they say. Even though they too are engineers and architects.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Please do not stop posting this stuff, Teo.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Of course you are right. Even layman like my self knows of the " proximity effect" that causes buildings, like building 7, to complete collapse in their own foot print. It was very effecitive in WW2 when they would just bomb one building and the "proximity effect" would cause the near by buildings to fall. Of course they had not perfected the effect at that time and buildings sometimes fell side ways or just left part of them standing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well these Architects and engineers feel it's worth their reputations and careers to expose this official idiotic government ruse. There's nothing to fear but fear itself.....

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 6/5/2013, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just once question about "building 7".

Since virtually no one in the world ever even heard of "building 7" before 9/11, why did the New World Order blow it up too? Did they think the world was gonna react by saying "well damn those first two buildings didn't matter much but holy shit now those goddamn mooslims have done went and destroyed building 7 and that's just going too far".

Because if the New World Order is that stoopid I wouldn't worry too much about them having enough sense to take over the world. lol

Study up on what offices and government agency's were in Building 7,
Just a thought
Building 7's short list of tenants consisted entirely of government and financial institutions.

Financial institutions
Salomon Smith Barney (SSB)
Standard Chartered Bank
Federal Home Loan Bank of New York
First State Management Group
TT Hartford Insurance Group
American Express Bank International
National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
Government agencies
Equal Opportunity Commission (EEOC)

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Department of Defense (DOD)
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Office of Emergency Management (OEM)
US Secret Service
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)

The collapse of Building 7 destroyed thousands of SEC casefiles of ongoing investigations into companies such as WorldCom.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Just once question about "building 7".

Since virtually no one in the world ever even heard of "building 7" before 9/11, why did the New World Order blow it up too? Did they think the world was gonna react by saying "well damn those first two buildings didn't matter much but holy shit now those goddamn mooslims have done went and destroyed building 7 and that's just going too far".

Because if the New World Order is that stoopid I wouldn't worry too much about them having enough sense to take over the world. lol

Building 7 may have been the operations building for the whole event.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obviously Silverstein got on television and admitted that he ordered the building to be blown up to ensure that we all knew 9/11 was an inside job.
That's how diabolical these people are.

And not only that, but even though the whole false flag was designed to get the public to support the invasion of Iraq, they didn't stop with that.
They blew up another 47 story skyscraper just to cover up evidence about World Com.
That's exactly how the criminal mind works. If I was going to rob Ft Knox of all the gold, I would also want to make part of the plan be stealing an old ladies purse as I was making my getaway.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Question for hallmark.

Silverstein admitted on national tv that he blew up the building. But he filed an insurance claim for an accidental loss. That's the most cut and dried admission of insurance fraud anyone has ever done.

So the question is, why did the insurance companies not refuse to pay the hundred million dollar claim and fight it? Were they in on the plot too?

I have no idea. I just enjoy looking at all the different variations of the 911 event. Some almost defy logic but they are excepted without question. No one wants to be a "Naysayer" Remember I worked for a branch of the Agency. I have no doubts of what they can do. Did they do it? I have no idea and really dont want to know if they did.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well I have a little different take. I actually wish all this crap could be true and the government really did do this and the truth about that would come out.
Because that would be probably the only thing that could cause the public to question the usefullness of the government we're saddled with now. And that could lead to overhauling the whole thing and giving us something better.
But you know what they say about wishing and hoping.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:Question for hallmark.

Silverstein admitted on national tv that he blew up the building. But he filed an insurance claim for an accidental loss. That's the most cut and dried admission of insurance fraud anyone has ever done.

So the question is, why did the insurance companies not refuse to pay the hundred million dollar claim and fight it? Were they in on the plot too?

We should really just blame the whole thing on the Chinese. Remember that article you posted yesterday? It makes perfect sense.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nah there are two parties I blame for this.

1. The perps (Al Qaeda).

and

2. the U.S. government itself for all the stupid shit it did in the middle east for the past 50 years which brought the 9/11 blowback onto innocent American civilians while the politicians who caused it never have and never will have to answer for it or pay any penalty for it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Which is one of the many reasons I have no use whatever for the government we have. None. Zero.

I doubt if the American society, as we know it, could handle the truth of all the activities of the NSA and the CIA. Somethings are best left alone. But I do find them interesting.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad2 wrote:I doubt if the American society, as we know it, could handle the truth of all the activities of the NSA and the CIA. Somethings are best left alone. But I do find them interesting.

What is common knowledge about what this government has done is plenty enough. One example is installing a puppet dictator in Iran and keeping him in power by force. That itself is what helped the extreme islamic fundamentalism to take hold and grow because it was the only refuge the iranian people could go to.
If another country came here and installed a strong-arm puppet dictator to rule over us that would have made us go insane too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's also common knowledge that when Saddam Hussein attacked iran and started a war with iran that our government was allied with him and gave him support. Even when the government knew that he was using chemical weapons ("WMD's") on the iranians.

If I was an iranian I would despise the U.S. government like it was the plague. And so would you and so would John McCain and that hick queer acting senator from south carolina and so would sean hannity and rush limbaugh and everyone who posts here regardless of how much they love war.

Then why would Building 7 be out of the ream of possibility.? I limit my self in finding a answer if I can not consider all the factors in solving a equation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum