Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

911 towers imploded .. NO OTHER WAY POSSIBLE !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded& v=LjP_8RZACjk#![/youtube]

no stress

no stress

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

How can this woman be standing where a blazing inferno is melting the structural supports of the building ?.....

911 towers imploded .. NO OTHER WAY POSSIBLE ! Survivors

911 towers imploded .. NO OTHER WAY POSSIBLE ! Still-alive

no stress

no stress

Nicely photoshopped picture

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:Nicely photoshopped picture

You are so dense and she was identified as an employ in the building and killed in the collapse....I have a problem with bottom feeders like you that take and devour what ever crap settles down to the bottom from your handlers ..enjoy your mud and feces....

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You are so dense and she was identified as an employ in the building and killed in the collapse....I have a problem with bottom feeders like you that take and devour what ever crap settles down to the bottom from your handlers ..enjoy your mud and feces....

No need to get nasty and call names Teo. You and I agree on alot of things, just not this. Good day sir.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

911 towers imploded .. NO OTHER WAY POSSIBLE ! Edna-cintronThe husband of one of the victims of the WTC demolition
has tentatively identified the woman as his wife, Edna Cintron,
who worked in the WTC.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gunz wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No need to get nasty and call names Teo. You and I agree on alot of things, just not this. Good day sir.

Okay I shouldn't call names but man this is so simple to understand and I just can't understand what blocks so many people from seeing it !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum