Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have a question about the airliner being blown up.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We've now been told that the intelligence agencies of numerous western
nations intercepted the conversations of specific ISIS individuals who were bragging about blowing up the airliner.

So here's my question.  Assuming all this is not western propaganda,  and that would seem unlikely to me,  wouldn't you think the same intelligence which intercepts these conversations knows where these people are located?
And if so,  why hasn't the combined militaries of these western nations,  the most sophisticated and powerful military machine ever in existence,  simply taken these people out? 
We routinely target plenty of these ragheads with drones and take them out.
So why not do the same with the people who shoot down civilian airliners and slaughter hundreds of innocent people?

And if you tell me we haven't really concluded that the people taking responsibility for it are telling the truth,  my response is who cares.
Because the next time an airliner full of people is blown up,  I go on record now to say that if you ever see me bragging about being responsible for it,  you have my permission to take me out too.  Regardless if I did it or not.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum