Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Chrissy why is this guy throwing dirt on the victims...special effects...little added makeup?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hooray for Hollywood

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Man with bag yells as he steps in with bag...
Hey Chrissy why is this guy throwing dirt on the victims...special effects...little added makeup? D110

Man administering to injured turns his face from the movie dust starting to billow out....

Hey Chrissy why is this guy throwing dirt on the victims...special effects...little added makeup? D210

Dust spreads out over the victim to make it more realistic...

Hey Chrissy why is this guy throwing dirt on the victims...special effects...little added makeup? D310

Can anyone else think of why you might throw dirt on a victim ?

I don't care about this anymore.

just to clarify. I think its a mixed bag operation. real injuries mixed in with the fake by the planned drill team and the political driven crisis actors. for maximum benefit.

look a all the goodies in this bag.

martial law, gun laws, Islamic war propaganda, brings Russia into the picture, immigration concerns, white male profiling, welfare debates, people happy to give up liberties for safety, big brother NWO help me.

so much more. thought id make a comment since you directed I at me, im not here much so thanks for he vid. that's a interesting one.

good day to you. I love you

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well I slept on it and I think this footage may not even be from the marathon...reason is the guy has his shirt off.. it was freezing cold ... Also I don;t remember much greenery near the bombs. verdict ..may be disinformation to blow off all criticism of the event... dunno. I understand your leaving..folks can really be jerks defending their illusions of a safe little world where everything from the MSM is gospel.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Found another site that says it is a towel being thrown...dunno.

2seaoat

Insanity

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Insanity

Yes that is the primary goal of these events. To create a national insanity where confused and pliable people give up their rights and allow even crazier people to ram their hands into any orifice they might think has a bomb in it....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum