Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MLK day in Mobile......KKK throwing brochures in your front yard

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Yep, seaoat is wrong on race..........every thing is just great.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Yep, seaoat is wrong on race..........every thing is just great.

I was at the beach talking to someone I've known for many years...not well...but an acquaintance. He prefaced his remarks with the statement, "I am not a racist..." BUT...

I don't believe he really is racist...just uninformed...just reluctant to go outside his comfort zone...afraid.

2seaoat

It will take a couple of generations, and maybe folks will judge people by their character. We are not there, and the political process which preys on people's fears is disgusting, but special interests need to steal America, and without that fear....they would be squashed by the majority of Americans who are appalled that our wealth has been stolen.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Opening to the hunger games...coming to a planet near you soon...

“War. Terrible war. Widows… Orphans… a motherless child… This was the uprising that rocked our land.

13 Districts rebelled against the country that fed them… loved them… protected them…

Brother turned on brother until nothing remained.

And then came the peace… Hard fought… Sorely won. A people rose up from the ashes. And a new era was born.

But freedom has a cost… When the traitors were defeated, we swore as a nation we would never know this treason again…

And so it was decreed that each year, the various districts of Panem would offer up in tribute one young man and woman, to fight to the death in a pageant of honor, courage and sacrifice.

The lone victor, bathed in riches, would serve as a reminder of our generosity and our forgiveness.

This is how we remember our past.

This is how we safeguard our future.”

And now let the Hunger-Games begin! …and may the odds be ever … ever in your favor!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum