Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A special post for "." (Chrissy)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A special post for "."  (Chrissy) Empty A special post for "." (Chrissy) 6/27/2013, 10:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.aa.org/lang/en/subpage.cfm?page=28

ah ty bob. did your cock sucking buddy turn you on to that link? LOL

Here I found you your very own weblink LOLOLOLOLOLOL

http://domains-by-day.com/2013-02-22/dickbreath.com-domain-name-data.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When I drink I drink like a fish too,  Chrissy.   And there are two types of drunks.  Mean drunks and happy drunks.
And in the past I was a mean drunk like you are.  It was because at that time I had a lot of demons inside me like you do.
Somehow that changed for me.  And at some point I went from mean drunk to happy drunk.  I don't even know how it happened because it wasn't intentional.  It just happened.
I just hope someday it happens to you.  Because life is a helluva lot easier for happy drunks than it is for the mean ones.

I know you'll write a mean drunk reply to this because you can't go from mean to happy that quick. So go ahead. lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

That's interesting Bob. Let me ask you a question....when you sober up as a happy drunk, do you feel better than you did (physically better, happier, etc) when you used to sober up as a mean drunk?

Bob wrote:When I drink I drink like a fish too,  Chrissy.   And there are two types of drunks.  Mean drunks and happy drunks.
And in the past I was a mean drunk like you are.  It was because at that time I had a lot of demons inside me like you do.
Somehow that changed for me.  And at some point I went from mean drunk to happy drunk.  I don't even know how it happened because it wasn't intentional.  It just happened.
I just hope someday it happens to you.  Because life is a helluva lot easier for happy drunks than it is for the mean ones.

I know you'll write a mean drunk reply to this because you can't go from mean to happy that quick.  So go ahead.  lol

actually bob. I thought my reply to you was funny. I was laughing my ass off.

I think your making a assumption you don't know a god damn thing about.

I'd say from looking here youre the one who is hateful, you started a thread purposely to insult me. and I came back with a funny.

so have a good day and keep your ideas off of anything you might be assuming about my life. or are you planning on taking wtm's place at imposing yourself into my private life?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:That's interesting Bob.  Let me ask you a question....when you sober up as a happy drunk, do you feel better than you did (physically better, happier, etc) when you used to sober up as a mean drunk?

Well that's the one thing both have in common. When I sober up from either one I'm bad hungover and don't remember anything until others tell me I was either mean or happy. lol

I see your friend turned on you,Bob. Nothing new here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum