Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A special music thread for Chrissy. I call it Rest In Peace, Skydog.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When this album was released I was in college and I can't even remember how many times I would get a little liquor in me and sit on the floor in front of my speakers and listen while it put me in a trance. I wore the vinyl plumb out.

Bob,
Thank you for making me a thread. Im off work and its Friday now, so lets have a song together.

In honor of the CROW LOL

Very Happy 

Country girls can survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz 

That's the way she was raised. COUNTRY!

no stress

no stress

Gunz wrote:

cheers cheers cheers 

Making a livin the old hard way.......................

Draggin the line...........................................................................

I FEEL FINE!

knothead

knothead

crow wrote:

Cool 

Great group . . . . great tune Chrissy . . . . I've been enjoying the tunes u posted.  Smile 

knothead wrote:
crow wrote:

Cool 

Great group . . . . great tune Chrissy . . . . I've been enjoying the tunes u posted.   Smile 

Thanks

earlier today for the most part I have had my hands full. I have my grand kids and my little one keeps me busy as I have mentioned.

She does love music though. So while holding her in my lap, I could manage to reach around play the tunes and post them here while she hopped up and down waving her little hands lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum